NATCON PETITION

Quoted post

2014-02-12 12:51

Please don't kill the animals we love, exotic or not, they all have hearts, love and they are here for a reason, we will not allow this. Everyone please sign the petition we need you, my furry chinchilla needs your help!!!

Replies

#253 If this EVER passes

2014-02-16 06:56:13

#151: -

If this Law ever passes you thing that any of our animals will live?

Simple answer is "NO"

Reon being HSUS has its stench coming off this Bill again like 99.9% they have ried more times then enough to get such through and have failed.

Rest assured I always support the cause to force the death of all Bills against our Animals to seee it die with calls and letters to congress and oher people who matter.

I will always back anyone in this fight cause these or any animal;s only crime was being born as they are.

If they do try and get it oassed I have one Ace in hiding that will smah all Bills against Exotics that wilol Kill the Bills they attemp to pass something none have seen as yet and something I have.

So love your Animals and care for them as the Bible says for Evil my hold the government but Good is watching with the shield of justice and the sword of rightious ready to strike.