SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

Quoted post

2014-03-06 18:22

Sheeplands at at Hare Hatch is an absolute gem of a centre and its serves a very useful purpose in the community. I took my daughters there over the years and now take my granddaughter in fact we were there only yesterday and she loved the play area and farm and we had a pleasant lunch there. It is absolutely disgrace that Wokingham B.C. is trying to close and take over the site. Pure greed and another perfect example of the 'big stick' approach by a local authority.A message for W.B.C. -you should not lose site of the fact that the local voting public put you in power and can just as easily remove you! You have caused a lot of revulsion and anger in what you are trying to do with this lovely amenity. Please find another site to take, and play your power games with, there are plenty of greenfield sites in the area under your control.

Replies

#334 Re: comments 333

2014-03-06 19:00:49

#333: -

For some unknown reason I note that in my final sentence the computer has decided to change what I actually typed in i.e. "brownfield sites" to "greenfield sites". Maybe WBC has played a devils hand here!