Mandatory Vaccinations to Enter the Alberta Public School System

Quoted post

#24 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-05-04 06:11

#23: - Re: Re: Re:

When I was speaking of deaths due to diseases I wasn't referring to recently, as far as I know there haven't been deaths at least in my area. Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to someone else's comment about people living before vaccines. Yes before vaccines existed we did live. We did also get diseases and also die from diseases. My main point being that while people can easily say doctors are corrupt or that big pharma is a scam, at the end of the day it's all finger pointing because perhaps those against vaccines are also corrupt and pulling bullshit out of their asses. Unless you personally have done a trial and seen first hand there is no way for you to know who is right and who is wrong. Because people unfortunately do lie. But again it's all finger pointing. We can blame vaccines for cancer, asthma etc if that makes you feel better but I'm sure it has more to do with new pollutants in our environment, colors and additives in foods, etc. And I've previously said and a simple google search would tell you as well the study linking vaccines to autism was botched. The lead researcher falsified information, they took away his licence to practice medicine. You say those pushing vaccines are fear mongering, but those against vaccines are JUST as bad.

Replies

#27 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-05-04 08:48:10

#24: - Re: Re: Re: Re:

Is that all you know is to refer to Wakefield!! No he was telling the truth but was shut down for the exposure, like any doctor would be, thats why doctors are scared to report adverse reactions, even coroners are scared to reveal the truth about children who have died of SYDS from vaccines. As for your enviroment or food theory!! highly unlikely, children at young ages arent gorging on all these chemical foods to die at a young age. Children shouldnt be dying of cancers and these other illnesses. Whats a matter with people, thr only thing these children have in common is mass vaccines!! WAKE UP!!