CBS Railway Bed

Quoted post

Tim

2014-05-06 22:26

I would like to say keep it open to ATV users but to be quite honest, on multiple occasions, I have been walking and been nearly ran over by teenagers driving dirt bikes. If it wasn't bad enough that I had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit by them, factor in the large plume of bike exhaust and dust that I am left choking on and then there is the loud screaming from their aftermarket exhaust kits.

Sorry, until you find a way to deal with the hethons and little punks out driving around on dirt bikes running away form municipal enforcement and terrorizing people walking their dogs and children, your not going to garner public support.

Regards,

Tim

Replies

#51 Re:

2014-05-06 23:12:48

#49: Tim -

if you think your gonna keep them off the track, good luck with that. the two wheel bikes will get around everything. but in the end i pay my taxes in cbs, i paided 3500 dollars in taxes on my quad, buy gas for my quad and you think i have no right to be on the track dust and all because people like you spend a few minutes walking. dog shit everywhere no gas bought no taxes paid. listen tim we have sidewalks in cbs for walking.and i own the track just as much as you do. and did you know that this was made for a great big train.once again the to few try to run the many.

JH

#56 Re: use sidewalks or dog parks... Not all riders are punks

2014-05-07 06:39:48