Concerned Students of McGill

Quoted post

concerned Mcgill Student

#18 Re: Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry

2015-02-23 21:10

#5: Sean Nossek - Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry 

haha oh Alex, playing the anti-semtic card are we? I love how being against a state and its actions can be racist, Jews cant seem to figure it out that its the goverment people are opposing not the people.

Replies

Alex

#19 Re: Re: Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry

2015-02-23 21:56:36

#18: concerned Mcgill Student - Re: Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry 

Are you blind? This boycott attempt is of only ONE country. Despite the fact that most of the countries in the world had bloodier beginnings, including the one we are living in now.

The targeting of the world's ONLY Jewish State, and making it comply to higher standards than any other country in the world including the U.S., is inherently antisemitic (or "judeophobic" if you want to pull the semantics card on me). There is no other country in the entire world whose very existence is even called into question except Israel, which to me is indicative of nothing more than antisemitism. I'm not even sure why I have to keep repeating this eleventy billion times.

concerned mcgill student as well

#21 Re: Re: Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry

2015-02-23 22:04:52

#18: concerned Mcgill Student - Re: Re: Re: The Fallacy of Symmetry 

You do realize you just said "Jews can't seem to figure it out."

This is exactly the type of language which prompts us Jews to call out bigotry like yours. Good job making a hypocritical statement against antisemitism by being antisemtic. Mazel Tov!