Reinstatement of Dean Branco and O'shell

Quoted post

anon

#25 Re:

2015-10-03 23:00

#24: -  

Jaden is not a punk or a thug he is a good kid that honestly probably doesn't come from the greatest atmosphere but I'm really good friends with him and the teachers took the wrong action in this don't we have a resource officer for a reason??? On the other hand everything would have been simpler if he would have just followed the order and not restrain but the teachers took the wrong action period 

Replies

#38 Re: Re:

2015-10-09 01:33:46

#25: anon - Re:  

All the young boy had to do was just do has he was told. But instead getting rude and cocky is not and should not be tolerated  in the school  system .I think the parents should be charged with letting there child talk to adults the way they do. Children now days are so disrespectful that it make me want to slap the parents for letting their children talk the way they do. All disrespectful  children  needs to have there rear end beat. Maybe then there wouldn't  be as many  thugs. 

#39 Re: Re:

2015-10-09 02:43:25

#25: anon - Re:  maybe if he's parents were raising a young man instead of a future inmate the results would have be different