Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am

Quoted post

#29 guest

2011-12-11 17:13

the root of the problem is "gejala maksiat".

the solution : just expell/fine them Rm500 them is just enough to make this pigs learn to control themselves. y involve other innocent people in this matter? just terminate them la.

also to those chinese girls, please respect others by wearing proper attire here in utp. y u always wear hotpants? want to be a slut huh?

respect the people around dumbshit! we have norms here! sorry for being racist but there is no way to talk nicely here.

dont tell me to be professional in expressing my thoughts. tell yourself to dress proper first bitch!

regards~

Replies

#31 Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:16:34

#29: - guest

i guess that you are not iman enough to.. if you are going to kl and saw all d gurlz wearing hotpants, are you going to ask them to respect you by nt wearing that..?? come on kampungboy~

#36 Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:22:28

Go back to your zaman jahiliah, paleolitik or whatsoever zaman batu if you cant accept girls wearing hot pants or seeing  girl wearing hot pants will boost your libido and seduce you to do maksiat.

commentator... lol

#63 Re: guest

2011-12-11 19:14:59

"also to those chinese girls, please respect others by wearing proper attire here in utp. y u always wear hotpants? want to be a slut huh?"

this sentence from yours is really stereotyping and discrimination. errr. if "HOT PANTS = SLUT", then KL will be a Slut city...z

and btw, i think hot pants and curfew is not related right?

#78 Re: guest

2011-12-12 07:13:10

if you are not allow to look at legs, den divert your eyes away. hard to control nafsu ha? den it must be ur problem. why blame others?

#91 Re: guest

2011-12-12 14:02:57

can't stand of looking at girls with hotpants huh?

there's a saying goes in this way "the more you look down at/condemning/disrespecting/critizes someone, the least cultured you are"

as a university student you should be able to express yourself by not disregarding the humility for the others, that is one of the highest intellectual and spiritual abillity that one can achieve. Even most religions emphasize"speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil, act no evil.." yet someone like you whom I assume to be highly intellectual, cultured and religious can come out with such a blatant, judgemental and short-sighted response. It is very disappointing to see such things happening in UTP.

#92 Re: guest

2011-12-12 14:48:28

lolo u must be an indian dumbshit then ~

#93 Re: #29 guest

2011-12-12 15:04:46

no way to talk nicely? where are your manners? don't judge other people's appearance, it is the character that defines a person. and you talking like this, using foul words, what does that show about your character? University students are old enough to make their own decisions. they should know what is appropriate to wear. if you don't like, don't see. In short, mind your manners.

#100 Re: guest

2011-12-12 18:03:19

ur stupidity has no boundaries.. fyi, most of the malay girls i have fucked in utp.. so dont bring chinese girls into the picture.. from a true malaysian..