STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Quoted post

North

2012-10-29 13:27

This is quite literally the dumbest thing ever.
I'm struggling trying to pinpoint just what disorder you are afflicted with that makes you see the world this way. Seriously, seek help.

Replies

BLACKout

#3 Re:

2012-10-29 14:18:47

#1: North -

They're from New Jersey.

That should explain everything.

HeatherKF

#41 Re:

2012-11-03 21:54:47

Right? I never even realized these things until real OCD people like these 'moms' and 'parents' came around. If they try to be over protective of their children, they'll only get hurt worse in the future.

MURICA

#183 Re:

2013-06-14 08:46:54

Obvious Borderline-Syndrome

Thunder Cracker Knocker Outer Jumper! Wheeeeeee! Splat

#200 Re: Really?

2013-06-14 17:53:06

I often hope, when I read such petitions, that the person writing them is English and having a really good laugh. You know what I mean. Using the beautiful English Language as a way to express themselves using irony and sarcasm. Then I realise that they aren't. And that they're not. And then I just do a facepalm. I get a very sore face. And palm. I'm going to have to stop reading petitions created by ever-so-slightly dumbed-down Americans.

d

#216 Re:

2013-06-16 23:21:03

you are a crazy person - i seriously hope you dont have kids...

Choose a nickname

#267 Re:

2014-10-22 17:07:56

pretty sure its a joke

Linberg1976

#269 Re: Thundercracker

2015-02-24 11:51:16

You need to do a little history studying. The name Cracker came from what the cowboys was called in Flordia between 1700's to early 1900's. They was called Crackers because of the crack of the whip. If you need more info watch the episode of the show How the States got their Shapes.

Beastbox

#310 Re:

2015-03-10 15:37:23

I agree.

This person has issues. Clearly only someone well versed in understanding such crudities would point them out. Children do not comprehend most things adults do and only adults perpetuate the issue by trying to "protect" children.

To the petionist:

Cliffjumper: never once made me want to drop off cliffs

Acid Storm: Ever seen heard of Acid rain? it rains acidic water not drugs you dim witted, close minded moron.

Thundercracker: Hardly racist. Unless you want to ban Firecrackers, Soda Crackers and you're entirely crackers.

Inferno: He's a firetruck you moron. He fights Infero's. How did you get devil out of that?

Knockout: also a term for a punch.

Roadblock: There it's Clearly YOU who is the racist one. Are you guilty of something? Are you somewhere feeling penance for having these dispicable thoughts?

Blackout: Have you watched the movie? Have you not seen that he unleases an EMP that literally blacks out an area? Its another term for power failure. Go pester the Hydro and electric companies for using the term about blackouts.

Blitzwing and Brawl. Simply names. There is no point in sugar coating history or pretending it didn't happen.

As a person who grew up in the 80's NONE of these names were nothing more than names and I was taught a word is only as racist or negative as YOU make them. To attempt to ban, or blockade only makes the word gain power. YOU are a self rightious, pious individual who should be entirely ashamed of this pointless petion. YOU are pepetuating Hatred, racisim and fear.

I like ribs

#361 D's:

2019-09-28 18:32:31