CCSD Sex Ed Petition
We the undersigned registered voters and Nevada Residents: agree that sex-education in the State of Nevada and not limited to and including Clark County, must comply with parental rights by keeping within the following six (6) guidelines:
1. Sex-education is for the teaching of human reproduction and STI's. It is NOT to include sexual behaviors, in order to protect the rights of parents and the individual.
2. Sex Education should NOT be taught below 5th Grade.
3. Sex Education should NOT be "comprehensive sexuality" which teaches sexual behaviors. Sex Education should be age appropriate and fact based.
4. We DO want policy to protect and respect parental rights and involvement. Keep OPT IN as our choice so parents know when and what is being taught.
5. We DO want safety for individuals while respecting different values and cultures.
6. We do want all Sex-education materials, and or including videos and written material, with on-line parental access.
Power2Parent Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|