Acting projects for Carmen Soo

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Acting projects for Carmen Soo.

#1 carnen soo all the way!!!!!!

2010-08-04 01:19

thank you for doing this....i appreciate all your support for carmen soo......keep it up and god bless you all

#2 Projects for Ms. Soo

2010-08-04 03:03

Superb acting talent shouldn't be ignored and wasted.

We are looking forward to seeing Ms. Soo on TV or the big screen.  More projects for her.

Soopers

2010-08-04 05:50

all for the love of Carmen Soo!

gradharl

#4 Carmen Soo forever!!!

2010-08-04 06:16

We want to see the gorgeous,sexy,graceful,& super talented actress Miss Carmen Soo on TV or the big screen!!

Kay Tina

#5 New Projects for Carmen Soo

2010-08-04 11:13

ABSCBN please give new projects to Carmen Soo with Jericho Rosales.  We really miss them and their good acting.  Please please

poly guinto

#6 carmen soo

2010-08-04 14:30

missimg her host and act.

2010-08-04 16:45

hope carmen will have a teleserye/other projs w/ abs soon..miss seeing her on tv, and she has a very likeable, and charming personality, not to mention she's very very pretty, and it kinda grows on u..ul never tire of watching her on screen.  :)

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-08-05 03:10

jojo senalro
cebu

#9 we want ms. carmen soo to have a very project with the best broadcasting network of the country..

2010-08-06 02:03

We want our dearest Carmen Soo, one of the country's talented, glamorous, well-bred and a very humble actress in town! We want to see her acting once again...(she deserves to be recognized as a serious actress by giving her a plum role! I've learned that she's learning tagalog and I hope by now, she'll be given a teleserye and a great movie the soonest!! I always love the KAPAMILYA NETWORK... coz you're simply the BEST!!

joey gomez

#10 Can't get over Carmen Soo

2010-08-06 15:08

This unassuming lady doesn't deserve to wait for big projects all these time. She's been here for quite a few months already and many have seen her in WWW and had short stint in Showtime. Boy, was she fantastic! Too much time has already been spent for us to wait to see her acting once again in the boob tube! Can't wait to see her coz i just can't get over her!  I want Carmen, I want Carmen!!

Fe . Hall

#11 Carmen Soo New Projects

2010-08-07 00:17

To whom this may concern,

Requesting for Carmen Soo to have new projects on abs-cbn network.  She is a great actress.  We love and enjoy her tv shows and films.

#12 teleserye for carmen soo

2010-08-07 12:42

please ABS ...we've been waiting for 2 years for a follow up proj for carmen..we want tosee her act again!

jofred

#13 teleserye and movie projects for Carmen Soo

2010-08-07 13:21

It's been a long time that I waited to watch this fabulous and awesome beauty to show her acting skills to us Pinoys. Seriously, I don't ever watch Pinoy shows on TV until Ms. Soo's KIS teleserye was featured 2 years ago. Without her, I don't want to spend my time watching abs-cbn shows. Now that she's decided to spend much time this year in our country, please give her BIG PROJECTS. Why prolong our wait? Right Soopers?

JOJO

#14 I'm so Carmenized!

2010-08-07 15:16

I need to be quenched from being so Carmenized since her short stint in WOWOWEE! Seeing her lovely face and charm and her witty answers from magazines I've bought and read amazes me no end. I need to see her gracing some shows at ASAP, PWW, TWIST AND SHOUT AND SIMPLY KC! Horror of horrors if you'll not give her big projects she richly deserves! ... sorry if i sound so demanding, i'm just so CARMENIZED!!

Fe Hall

#15 Carmen Soo To Act Again on TV or Films

2010-08-07 21:29

My family and I are TFC subscribers.  We would like to see Carmen Soo to act again on TV/films.  We enjoy her shows all the time and we are an avid followers of her.  We are supporting her and would be glad to see her having shows on TV again.  She is a great and versatile actress.  Let us utilize her many talents in the show business.  She brings a lot of joy and happiness in every viewers in the Phils. and abroad.  We admire her talents.  We miss her so much now.  It is time to give her another project/s.  Thanks for reading my note.

fehall

#16 Carmen Soo

2010-08-07 21:41

abs-cbn we miss carmen soo appearances on TV/films for she brings so much fun and happiness to us.

Dainty D.

#17 Lovely Carmen Soo

2010-08-09 04:52

I want to see more of you coz you are such an inspiration to us all..and you are a very good&versatile actress.

ELLEN M.

#18 PROJECTS FOR KAHMEN SOO PLEASE!! CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER

2010-08-10 14:16

YOU CAN HAVE HER SING, DANCE AND ACT FOR SHE'S SUCH A TALENTED LADY. GOD, PLEASE LET HER HANDLERS MANAGE HER SO WELL SO HER TIME SHE SPENT WITH US NOW HERE IN PINAS WILL NOT BE WASTED. IF JOJO GOT SO CARMENIZED, WHAT CAN I SAY WITH MY OWN PETITION? SO AM I!

JOEY

#19 WHEN WILL WE SEE MS. CARMEN?

2010-08-10 14:21

I HUMBLY ASK FOR THIS REQUEST TO LET US, (CARMEN SOO'S FANS) SEE HER ON TV TELESERYES AND OF COURSE THE MOVIES!! PLEASE, HEAR OUR PLEAS ABS-CBN!

maggie R.

#20 Fabulous Carmen

2010-08-11 03:21

You are a beautiful person inside&out.

JOJO

#21 HAVE CARMEN ON A TELESERYE PLEASE..

2010-08-11 16:01

I WANT TO SEE HER FASCINATING LOOKS AND ACTING TALENT SHOWN IN A TELESERYE ANYTIME SOON..

EBETH

#22 CARMEN SOO PROJECTS PLEASE,..

2010-08-12 15:03

MY FAMILY AND I TRULY WANT TO SEE HER ON TV. SHE'S SUCH AN ANGEL..

MIMI

#23 KINDLY FEATURE CARMEN EVEN ON YOUR DAYTIME SHOWS

2010-08-12 15:06

WE SIMPLY MISSED HER PRESENCE WHILE HAVING MY LUNCH AT HOME. SHE'S SO ADORABLE..

anonymous

#24 Acting project for Carmen Soo

2010-08-12 19:21

ABS CBN please give more project for Carmen Soo tv/movie. She is a brilliant actress.  We love to see another echomen project, they have the best chemistry.  They are the reason why i have TFC today.

Andrea Castro

#25 more of Carmen Soo

2010-08-12 22:38

I like to see more of Carmen Soo, she is a great actress... Its been 2 years since the Kahit Isang Saglit finished.. If possible w Jerecho Rosales again... like their tandem very much..