Acting projects for Carmen Soo

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Acting projects for Carmen Soo.

linda mangio

2010-09-27 22:54

deserve more exposure a good novie w/ a verstile actor like piolo pascual

FANTASTIC

#77 MY HEART FOR CARMEN FOREVER

2010-09-30 13:27

WE WANT TO SEE CARMEN MORE ON TV OR MOVIE, PLEASE!!!!!!! THANK YOU.
LYDIA MARTIN

#78 SINO ANG BAGAY KAY CARMEN SOO?

2010-09-30 13:54

ECHOMEN AND XMEN FOR REEL ONLY, YOU CAN'T DENY THESE PAIRS HAVE BOTH TREMENDOUS/UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY BUT LINO IS FOR REAL. VERY OBVIOUS TO CARMEN THAT SHE'S IN-LOVE AND BLOOMING. PEACE PO.
FAN

#79 BRILLIANT ACTRESS

2010-10-01 13:39

WE WILL MISS A BRILLIANT ACTRESS LIKE CARMEN SOO ON TV AGAIN BECAUSE HER YOUR SONG PRESENTS "BEAUTIFUL GIRL" IS NEARLY ENDED. PLEASE GIVE HER A FOLLOW-UP PROJECT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
JOSIE FIDEL

#80 SOO ENDEARING CARMEN SOO

2010-10-01 13:51

We love Ms. Carmen Soo, she's soo endearing. We saw her before in The Block for Clinelle event, she's really really beautiful in person and she's very amiable and friendly. She's always waving to everyone calling her name then always smile at you. We found her too that she's smart answering the Questions and Answers portion of the event, she's very attentive. She's a good host too. She's totally a good performer. But the most we loved her is her inner beauty.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-06 11:53

mariz

#82 Re: DIREK LINO AND CARMEN, WHY NOT?

2010-10-06 11:54

rio salvame

#83 yeah projects for carmen soo!

2010-10-06 11:58

yeah projects for carmen soo!
TESSIE LIM

#84 I'M ALL PRAISES FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MALAYSIAN GIRL..

2010-10-07 15:06

AGAIN, I MISS MY FAVORITE ACTRESS THIS TIME THAT SHE'S NOT AROUND. JUST THE THOUGHT OF HER LEAVING THE PHILIPPINES ALWAYS MAKES ME SAD. THAT'S WHY I RESPECTFULLY ASK ABS-CBN TO GIVE MORE ACTING PROJECTS FOR THIS LADY COZ SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL, VERY TALENTED AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH, QUALITIES WHICH ARE SO ENDEARING TO ME AND TO ALL HER FANS.
MIMI4

#85 SHOWCASING "PHILIPINIZED" MALAYSIAN CARMEN SOO TO THE GLOBAL MARKET

2010-10-07 16:02

Having observed this fabulous and talented lady from her acting, modeling, hosting and singing projects here in the Philippines, I can really say that she's welcomed by many people here most especially her followers who are also looking forward for her to shine GLOBALLY. Showcasing her talents to the international market is a brilliant idea just like what the handlers of Christian Bautista are doing. Please give Ms. Carmen a BIG BREAK.. Thank you in advance!!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-11 12:48

Soopers

#87 Thank you!

2010-10-11 12:48

To everyone who signed this petition and posted their comments here, thank u very much. We need more signatures, I hope more will visit here and sign the petition. Once again, thank you!
JOFRED AND MIMI

#88 Re: Thank you!

2010-10-11 15:22

You're welcome Soopers! I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support for our idol. Let's go guys and sign this petition daily!

Ellen Marigomen

2010-10-11 15:38

Interacting and collaborating with a foreign celebrity in the person of Ms. Carmen Soo in Philippine showbiz is uncommon. For me, this has become an x-factor of her personality as a big and very down to earth celebrity that made me and her whole lot of followers to be always interested in her projects.. (as product endorser; print-ad model, fashion model, actress, host, singer, dancer). ABS-CBN, can you please share to us, her fans, by giving Ms. Carmen Soo a well deserved exposures on TV and the movies? Thank you very much in advance..
FELY NAVARRO

#90 ONLY CARMEN SOO FOR ME..

2010-10-17 15:04

THERE'S NO OTHER ACTRESS THAT I CAN REALLY SAY THAT IS TRUE TO HER CRAFT, AND A FOREIGNER AT THAT! ACTING WISE, SHE ALWAYS DO HER BEST DESPITE HER BEING WELL RECOGNIZED NOT ONLY IN HER HOME COUNTRY, MALAYSIA, BUT OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES AS WELL. SO ENDEARING OF HER. MAY I REQUEST ABS-CBN FOR ANOTHER BIG PROJECT FOR MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY, MS. CARMEN SOO. MORE POWER TO THE NETWORK!!