DVD Copy for Your Song Presents: BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition DVD Copy for Your Song Presents: BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

Soopers

#1 we want a DVD copy for Your Song Presents: BEAUTIFUL GIRL

2010-09-27 06:28

It will be the best Christmas gift for us :)

precy atina

#2 "Beautiful Girl"the best Your Song

2010-09-27 08:00

I'm in love w/Carmen Soo & Christian Bautista tandem.

what a gorgeous pair oozing with chemistry...very effective playing their roles.

definitely hooked...I keep replaying all 3 episodes..so before my recorded ones go out on me...please ABS make us

DVD copy.

Thanks from an Xmen fanatic hehe.

Dee Obispo

#3 DVD Copy for Your Song Presents: BEAUTIFUL GIRL

2010-09-27 15:57

I am one of the countless diehard fans of the beautiful Ms. Carmen Soo.  I am collecting all available materials about her like magazines where she is on the cover, articles on her in the dailies, etc. etc.

I am also collecting DVDs on her filmography and her TV works.  Please, I am requesting that a DVD copy of Your Song Presents: Beautiful Girl be available soon after the conclusion of this mini-series.

Thank you, ABS-CBN and more power!

Shirley Sian

#4 Your Song Presents: Beautiful Girl DVD

2010-09-28 00:47

I would like to have a DVD copy of Your Song Presents: BEAUTIFUL GIRL...ABS-CBN we will be waiting to get a copy of this as soon as the show finishes airing...Please do not fail us...

NIDA A. SANTOS

#5 YOUR SONG PRESENTS; BEAUTIFUL GIRL DVD

2010-09-28 03:55

OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE A DVD COPY OF YOUR SONG PRESENTS: BEAUTIFUL GIRL... STARRING CARMEN SOO AND CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA..... ABS CBN HOPE YOU WILL GRANT OUR REQUEST.  I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING IT AND THE STORY IS VERY NICE AND UNUSUAL, THE STARS PORTRAYED THEIR ROLE VERY WELL. THEY REALLY GAVE JUSTICE TO THEIR ROLE!!!Kudos to Noreen Capili the writer of the story!! ABS-CBN PLEASE GRANT OUR REQUEST!!!! THANK YOU AND MORE POWER!!! A TFC SUBSCRIBER!!!

#6 You Songs " Beautiful Girl"

2010-09-30 02:44

Everyone knows the reason why I want a copy of Your song " Beautiful Girl". Love Carmen Soo and Christian Bautista. I really really love the story...ABS CBN..we want a copy, please...thanks!
I'm a new TFC subscriber..reason why ..because ..I love Carmen Soo..She's really really a good assets for the company....SHE GOT EVERYTHING...
Miriam Magallon

#7 Your Song "Beautiful Girl"

2010-10-02 02:34

Everyone knows the reason why I want a copy of Your Yong " Beautiful Girl". Love Carmen Soo and Christian Bautista. I really really love the story...ABS CBN..we want a copy, please...thanks!
I'm a new TFC subscriber..reason why ..because ..I love Carmen Soo..She's really a great actress, can't be compared she act soo natural she really knows how to captivate the audience.....SHE GOT EVERYTHING...<3