We Hereby Claim that Kim Michaels Has No Rights to the Assets of the Shangra-la Mission or its Subsi

Марина Орлова

#51 Поддержка Лоррейн

2010-11-03 03:56

Настоящим я заявляем, что Ким Майклс не имеет прав на имущество Шангра-ла Миссии или ее отделений.

#52 Поддержка Лоррейн

2010-11-03 03:57

Настоящим я заявляем, что Ким Майклс не имеет прав на имущество Шангра-ла Миссии или ее отделений. Я поддерживаю Лоррейн и только Лоррейн!
Lina Montoya

#57 El Amor es Libre

2010-11-03 22:30

Mi apoyo incondicional a la libertad espiritual. Llevamos muchos años deseando está libertad espiritual...,así, que Lorraine tiene mi apoyo y cariño...,en especial por ser un faro de luz femenino, que a mi real entender y parecer se está atacando a través de ella y de muchas mujeres la luz madre y creo es imposible parar este equilibrio entre lo femenino divino y lo masculino divino...,no creéis, que os podéis atraer graves karmas tan solo de actuar en contra de esto...,por favor, despertad. Esto no es de vuestra exclusividad, esto es Divino y Sagrado y como tal debe ser esa la veneración que nace en nuestras almas aunque yo no tenga ninguna autoridad para haceros caer en cuenta de esto...,os amo...,Lina.
Tomasz B

2011-02-14 23:34

thank you
Zoya Hlyntseva

2011-03-01 17:35

I agree with the main team of this petition.
Edward Robinson

#65 Delusion on steroids

2014-01-07 18:43

These things are probably old by now, but there is really no other place to post a sensible comment.

The ongoing melodrama of Kim and Lorraine Michaels is clear evidence of how twisted the mind can become by entertaining this ascended master 'messenger' insanity. The master says this through messenger 'A'. But no, this same master is saying the opposite through messenger 'B'. On and on it goes.

In truth, the whole ascended master business started out as the deliberate fraud and fabrication of Guy and Edna Ballard in the 1930s. In other words, those infamous meetings with Saint Germain NEVER HAPPENED! The fantastical story was exposed as a plagiarized fairy tale in Gerald Bryan's 'Psychic Dictatorship in America'. Over the decades, ascended master ideology developed into a serious delusion on the part of some of the more fanatical believers.

Notice that Blavatsky's Morya and Kuthumi (also fabrications) were quite different characters than their later ascended master counterparts. Blavatsky's M and KH were strict esoteric Buddhists who often complained about having to deal with people who still believed in a personal God. Years later, after their alleged ascensions, they changed their tune. Now they were pushing a new age version of the Bible God. The evidence is plain. The personality and message of the master changes depending upon which particular messenger you happen to be listening to. What must we conclude from that? The 'dictations', supposedly emanating from higher planes, actually come from inside the messengers' own heads, from books they've read, from movies they've seen, even from other dictations they've heard. The belief that these folks are channeling messages from heavenly beings is a delusion.

It's long past time to allocate this entire mountain of rubbish to the rubbish dump.

#66 Re: LA LUZ DE DIOS

2015-04-25 17:35

# 22: EFRAIN CASTRO ZUÑIGA - LA

LUZ DE DIOS 

hola efrain soy veto como te va

#67 Re: Re: LA LUZ DE DIOS

2015-12-17 22:19

# 66: - Re: LA LUZ DE DIOS 

hola efrain soy beto como te va

#68 Re: LA LUZ DE DIOS

2015-12-17 22:24

# 22: EFRAIN CASTRO ZUÑIGA - LA LUZAlberto López cabrera. Escríbeme urgeeee 

Student

#69 Anathema sit

2018-08-24 08:25

Sounds like a big "Anathema sit" against one of the best Messenger on this planet.

Buntobox

#70 Re: Delusion on steroids

2020-02-03 10:47

#65: Edward Robinson - Delusion on steroids 

Agreed. I read one of Kim Michaels' books, My Lives With Lucifer, Satan, Jesus and Hitler to be exact.  At least I tried to. It was rambling, badly written, historically inaccurate rubbish. He claimed to have been alive in numerous different lives for a million years and remembered all of it.

At the end of the book, there is an account of Dr. Mengele allegedly having brought him as a twelve year old Danish boy to Berlin for a supposed conversation with, and blood transfusion for Hitler in the Führerbunker during March of 1945, i.e. the last weeks of the second world war. This whole episode is invented claptrap and, frankly, an insult to the intelligence of anyone who knows anything about Hitler's history and the events that took place in the Führerbunker at that time, all of which which are well documented. Dr. Mengele was never there and there was certainly no twelve year old Danish boy brought in by him from Auschwitz* to provide Hitler with a blood transfusion that was, we're told, intended to infuse Hitler with the boy's "psychic energy".

If Mr. Michaels is willing to make up tripe like this that flies in the face of the facts of a period in history that is well understood and documented, what does that say about the reliability of his accounts in the rest of the book which deal with times past that are only sketchily understood or not known of at all?

Finally, in a dazzling display of the ego that Mr. Michaels is now not supposed to have, he states he's done all he needs, by writing this book, to be granted immortality and that he's now putting in for a "transfer" to the ascended realm.

Kim Michaels is an obvious charlatan and fraud.

*An impossibility since on the 17th of January 1945, Mengele had been transferred to Gross-Rosen concentration camp in Lower Silesia, Auschwitz being liberated by the Russians ten days later.

Rianna Lee
NY

2021-03-03 13:23

I see from this petition that all kinds of people have problems finding their soul mates. There is only one problem more difficult than this search - a divorce from your soul mate. It seems to me that this is because people are in a hurry too much. All people are even very smart or influential. I myself prefer using dating sites. Have you tried this? I recommend starting with dating sites reviews. It is a calm choice among many candidates that helps to take the right steps. This is important when it comes to your personal life.

Alfredo

2021-03-21 10:30

Thanks for sharing. I'm just curious if you date someone before? Would you like to try something new? Maybe you love to submit or dominate? Then you can check these best bdsm hookup sites. Here you will find people with the same "hobbies" as yours. Be sure to check it out.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2021-03-30 19:38

KIMmichaelsLIES

#74 Stating that Kim Michaels is a lying charlatan is as redundant as Kim himself.

2021-03-30 20:45

1. Kim Michaels' mastery of English is so poor that it is painful to read his atrocious and repetitive prose. His fabricated "dictations" reveal a deeply insecure and anxiety ridden personality. Kim is nothing other than a child who never matured into adulthood but who desperately wants to prove to his followers that he is a big boy now; a pathetic human being who's not worthy of being pitied because he has wilfully created the disastrous car wreck that his life has become.
Rianna Lee
NY

2021-05-14 07:42

It is high time to correct the real legislation on the conclusion of marriage and divorce. I've seen too many broken lives lately. Sometimes it seems to me that these are examples that make me avoid serious relationships. I often chat on dating sites instead. If you want clarifications, then just see this. A large online portal gives me the largest selection in safe mode. This is exactly what I need now.