We Want YaRa aka Raj and Priya in PKYEK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We Want YaRa aka Raj and Priya in PKYEK.

Divya George

#1 WE WANT YARA

2010-10-18 20:36

I don't really know what to start with, or rather how to start with. The moment the news leaked out that Vikas won't be doing the show and two options are kept in the que, all I could do was fascinating by the future to se ONLY and ONLY and ONLY and ONLY RAJ SINGH ARORA opposite PRIYA WAL. To speak on the topic of YARA one can just go on and on and on provided that person must understand the calibre of the couple. It started all from REMIX where they didnot just play two charcaters but two originals, who became the inspiration for so many out there, the essence of their presence together, the strength with wich they perform, the attitude, say anything under the sky and they HAVE IT IN THEM! All I want is YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA YARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YaRa Forever

#2 We love Raj opp Priya

2010-10-18 20:50

We have loved them in Remix...n theres no doubt that they create magic on screen....we want to see them again....as it is we r getting glimpses of Ashi in Misha n no one can be a match for her other then Raj aka Yuvi....n wats more we even read he is a charmer...something at which he was a pro in Remix....n to make things easy for u...an article says he has already auditioned for this show....plz plz get him aboard opp priya
sameera gupta

#3 yara!

2010-10-18 20:51

i want to see priya raj together
Smriti Singhvi

#4 YaRa are my miracle!

2010-10-18 20:56

Raj and Priya for me are God's blessing in disguise They came to me as Ashi Yuvi when i had suffered a serious set back in my life and had totally given up on myself and my dreams I had succumbed to fate but little did i know then that soon the wind that blew over my sky is going to change and a ope a new miracleis about to touch me and my life in the form of Ashi Yuvi/Priya-Raj. They brought to me a new zeal a new passion to try to fight to dream to live to love yet again And today I do believe that I AM POSSIBLE that i have the power to move heaven and earth for the sake of my and my loved ones' dreams. Raj Priya are the faith I live Getting them back would mean a new reason to everyday better my own self to every day take that extra step towards being a good person..i owe them heck loads my belief my character and above all my faith in life and its miracles!
Sneha Sharma

#5 YaRa foreverrrrrrrr

2010-10-18 21:45

looooooooove YaRa since Remix days There wld be no stopping the show if they come in it as a duooooo plz get them as it is Misha's character remidning us of Ashi plz complete the picture by bringin her Yuvi back with her they wld roooooooooock
Ariana Grande

2010-10-19 00:53

Please have Raj sing Arora in Pyar Ki Yeh ek kahani opposite of Priya. we have been waiting for this moment since Remix ended and since we have Priya back we desperately want the 'YaRa' couple to rock the screen once again. Please consider Raj to play the character of Siddarth Malhotra.
aish manu

#7 love yara

2010-10-19 05:54

theyre just adorable!
shivangi bhandari

#8 love yara

2010-10-19 07:21

have loved yara ever since remix they one of the most unconventional couples i ever saw their chemisty just sizzles want them back
Adya Pathak

#9 I WANT YaRa in PKYEK

2010-10-19 07:27

Respected Creative's / Production house,

Please get Raj Singh Arora opposite Priya Wal. They make a cool pair and have a good fan following as well so it'll be beneficial for your show also.

Thank You ,
Adya!
dev devsi

#10 WANT TO SEE RAJ PRIYA TOGETHER!

2010-10-19 09:00

WANT TO SEE RAJ PRIYA TOGETHER

#11 rajjjjjjjjjjjjjj n priyaaaaaaaaaaaa

2010-10-19 09:07

raj and priya will look gud together..

#12 I WANT YARAAAAAAAAAAA

2010-10-19 09:10

I WANT YARAAAAAAAAAAA..
PLSS CAST RAJ SINGH ARORA OPPOSITE PRIYA WAL!

#13 raj singh arora

2010-10-19 09:15

i m fan of raj singh arora.. plsss cast him in pkyek
asmita

#14 we want yara

2010-10-19 09:18

we want yara
Natalie Abraham

#15 YaRa

2010-10-19 10:59

Dear Ekta,
Thanks a lot for bringing back Ashi aka Priya to our television screens now pls help us realise our dream of seeing YaRa back, plz cast Raj Singh Arora opposite Priya Wal in PKYEK.
norzar norzar

#16 Please cast Raj opposite Priya

2010-10-19 11:55

Recent indya.com article mentioned that for pkek serial, Raj has been approached for Siddhart kapoor's role. Would love to see Raj opposite Priya on the show. They share great chemistry from remix days and they are a huge number of fans who want to see them back together onscreen.
Ashlesha Sharma

#17 We Wanat Raj with Priya

2010-10-19 12:01

I was fan of them since remix and thy again happened to be 2ghtr in Kahan Ghar Ghar Ki but well tht was fr short period
so really want to see them together in this new show atleast
neha

#18 YARA

2010-10-19 12:44

we want yaara!..plsssssss cast Raj opposite Priya

disha

#19 love yara!....

2010-10-19 12:51

plsssssssssssss
castttttttttttttttt
raj singh arora
opposite priya walllllllllllllllll
radhika saxena

#20 WE WANT YARA,I.E, RAJ SINGH ARORA AS SIDDHARTH OPPO MISHA(PRIYA WAL) IN PYAAR KI YE EK KAHAANI,,,!!!

2010-10-19 14:03

HEY PKYEK TEAM!!!!WE WANT YARA IN THIS WONDERFUL SERIAL,AND PLZ WORK ON THE SCRIPT COZ MANY PPL WHO R TWILIGHT FANS ARE GIVING NEGATIVE COMMENTS,AND PLZZZZZZ BRING BACK RAJ SINGH ARORA OPPO PRIYA WAL IN THIS SERIAL,U WILL GET AWESOME TRPS!!!!MAKE THEM THE ROCKING JODI AS THEY WERE IN REMIX,,,PLZ DO CONSIDER,YARA HAVE MILLIONS OF FANS FOLLOWING THEM,AND IN BEHALF OF ALL THOSE LOYAL FANS,IAM REQUESTING U TO BRING YARA!!!PLZZZ,,,AND MAKE PKYEK THE NO 1 SERIAL IN STARONE BY MAKING MASTI,COMEDY ROMANTIC AND THRILLING SCENES!!!!!
ambar abbasi

#21 YaRA we always want u together....

2010-10-19 15:24

we always want raj singh arora opposite priya wal..... now we have chance so plzz get them back together.... the majority of fans want raj priya together so plzzz get raj opposite priya wal.....
Kashi

#22 PLSS CAST RAJ SINGH ARORA OPPOSITE PRIYA WAL!

2010-10-19 15:32

PLSS CAST RAJ SINGH ARORA OPPOSITE PRIYA WAL!
simrita abbasi

#23 we want raj singh arora in pkyek

2010-10-19 16:02

we want priya wal opposite raj singh arora in pkyek .... plz plz plz accept our request
ARPITA SARKAR

2010-10-19 16:19

i am a huge fan of Priya wal and Raj S. Arora from REMIX days .... would love to see them working together again after REMIX and KGGK ... They are the best and the most rocking onscreen pair on television !!!... it wud be gr8 if they both are again seen together in PKYEK .... Plzz grant our request ... They are awesome together :-)
ansah malik

#25 We want YaRa

2010-10-19 18:26

hey.....balaji...plz listen to us fans...we are very eager to have raj in PKYEK opposite priya....they are magic together....really plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
it is a instant hit jodi.....plzzzzzzzzzz