Dear Government - Gareth Cliff's Letter To The South African Government

fernando lage

2010-10-29 10:36

a sumary of the reality happening in our country
Pedro de Barros

#77 Africa Incompetence is Arriving

2010-10-29 13:45

I have lived in parts of AFRICA:Mocambique,Equatorial Guinea,Camaroun/Gabon and Angola for the last 18 years.I was fortunate to also visit most of the Sub Sahara countries and the incompetance,do not care attitude and what is in it for me attitude as arrived in a big way in our South Africa.Nothing was learned from these other countries we are commiting the same errors-promoting incompetance and corruption.Shame on you Mr President and the rest of the Government.But mind you we have the government we deserve for lack of courage to used the ballot box to kick out this government.Like the rest of Africa who is worse off than in the times of colonial power we are marching there- and worse off since 1994.
Rebecca Miller

#80 When will the power of love be stronger than the love for power.

2010-10-30 14:19

Somewhere down the line the reason people become government officials has gone very and seriously wrong. These positions are not suppose to be chased by people who are striving for the greatest salaries and benefits - but by people driven by their goals and dreams of improving the country they love and respect and improving the situation of the people who reside in it.

The real disease isn't corrupting - it's greed and the lust for power.

The only long term solution to all the problems faced by South Africa (and Africa as a whole) is education. The availability, the standard and the inspiration.

It's time to stop looking back, and start looking forward.

At the end of the day; standing together is the only way to move forward and be heard.
Hettie oosthuyse

#81 Hoeraaaa

2010-10-30 21:28

At last we have a speaker who is not scared to say the truth. Can we print it somewhere so all the rural people can see it
Luvenia Rama

#95 SA

2010-11-04 15:16

South Africa would be such a beautiful tourist attraction if it weren't for the crime. South Africa is becoming corrupt and blind to the real issues at hand! People are getting away with murder in SA, and nothings being done about. I'm glad that I moved out of SA!
lynnet kritzinger

#96 gareth for president

2010-11-04 20:57

The president should bow out gracefuly,and allow someone capable to do the job!
Dale Hartog

2010-11-05 07:56

Brlliant letter,You couldnt be more right!

#100 Gareth. the Next step? the forum

2010-11-08 15:15

Well said. Of course.
But , where to now?

G, where's the forum/olive branch to enter dialogue - anyone come back to you?
S