Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga.

Alina

#26 Let him stay

2010-11-22 22:31

Yves is a great person who deserves a chance to have a great future in Canada.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2010-11-23 05:55

Michele Berube

#29 Friend of Stephanie and Vero's

2010-11-23 14:18

Please sign this petition!
yvan KARABUMBA

#33 Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

2010-11-23 22:34

yvan

#34 Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

2010-11-23 22:41

Pam gash

#35 Re: Sorry about that

2010-11-24 21:16

#2: Louise Stankevich -  

"To day is me tomorrow somebody else" this is song from Phil Lutaya

I 'm sorry for this guy God protect him .today is Yves Bitanga tomorrow is

you. My country Burundi which one there is no law, no justice ,just criminals

torture in cell ,rape women ,killing innocent people ,no respect international law

go pay a bail to police they will release him (ask a lawyer pay a bail what mean please)

thinks  god bless him

FRANCK NAHIMANA

#36 Stop Deportain for Mr. Yves Bitanga

2010-11-24 22:56

Yves Bitanga is a committed, hard working professional and law abiding individual,
who is heartedly contributing to the social and economic progress of the Community of London. For the last several years now, he has been working almost uninterruptedly. During the times he was not working, he had not taken advantage of any social assistance programs or un-employment benefits. He has also paid his taxes every year.
He doesn’t hold a criminal record, nor has he ever been prosecuted or fined.
He is an active member of the community, involved in several local community organizations.
GINETTE MUAMBA

2010-11-24 23:20

VOICI LE SITEWEB DES AVOCATS WWW.LAWYERS.CA

#38 Re: Re: Sorry about that

2010-11-25 02:22

#35: Pam gash - Re: Sorry about that  

I appreciate your concern with Yves, however Yves is not in retention so h does not need to be bailed out. we are working really hard on covincing the government that burundi is an unsafe country and the Moratorium should have NEVER been lifted. This is not just for Yves but for all the other Burundians and Rwandise people here in Canada that need our countries protection.

janvier kabayija

#39 shame!!!!

2010-11-26 00:26

I do not really understand how somebody can live in country for 10 years , contributing to the canadian welfare system, behaving well in the society, paying dues(taxe, ...) in time, going to work each day, deserve this kind of treatment. I always admire canada as a model of tolerence,of acceptance, but I am really disapointed, let´s all of us raise our voices and have a courage to say "NO" to this inhuman act.
A lutta continua.
Jean Bosco Ngarambe

#40 Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

2010-11-26 19:20

I think Canada can do a better job in Mr. Yves Bitanga's case because it is not any Immigrant who can dedicate himself to the community like him, he has been so great to the community therefore I personalty think that the community of London,ON and the country of CANADA in general can not reward him for his hard working and dedication by deporting him. It is just not fair.
Lorelei Morin

#41 A friend

2010-11-28 00:42

I known Yves from 2007 and he is a very nice man. I would like to see him stay in Canada, he does not cause and trouble.
Lily Nagy

2010-11-28 01:06

I've been seeing this a lot lately. I know systems are in place to keep criminals from leaking through the cracks but there's too many good people having to fight for their right to stay and live in peace, too many people who have made themselves a valuable part of our country.
lionel kamo

2010-11-28 11:23

stop deportation. Its not necessary in this country!!!

#47 Re: c'est nul

2010-11-29 16:18

#1: Diane Niyonkuru - c'est nul 

Yves, We are fighting with you, people say this country has freedom and it's the best. This country is still

young, and yet has lots to learn, THIS IS NOT FREEDOM, Don't give up  Yves.

S L.

2010-12-15 16:44

2010-12-19 07:24

2010-12-29 09:21