No to a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition No to a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie!.

Dina E

#1 No Buffy Movie!

2010-11-24 23:10

To put it simply, if there's a Buffy movie made without Joss Whedon, it's not a Buffy movie.

Tony Capron

#2 Pas d'accord!!!

2010-11-25 14:32

Si il doit y avoir un film buffy de réalisé il faut que ce soit avec joss whedon, sarah michelle gellar et tout les autre acteur de la série. Qui sans leurs talents n'aurais pas donnés un aussi fulgurant succès à la série!!!
Adrien Torelli

#3 Non non non !!

2010-11-26 13:50

Il est hors de question de voir la firme Buffy contre les vampires sans Whedon avec !
ETASSE Yannick

2010-11-26 13:57

S'il doit exister un film "BUFFY CONTRE LES VAMPIRES", il faut absolument qu'il soit realise par Joss Whedon et que le casting de la serie TV soit present. Sinon, il n'y a aucun intérêt a ce film.
cristina flocchini

2010-11-26 14:31

a Buffy movie without Joss, Sarah and all the other actors of the series is a horribLe mistake. we all know it.
Amar Simon

2010-11-26 16:47

No to the buffy the vampire slayer reboot ! It's just horrible to break the Joss Whedon's art like that ! There's only one Buffy Cast, and there will be only one !
Everyone with me ! Say no to a Buffy the vampire slayer movie !
Alexandra Balzi

2010-11-26 23:00

I'M WITH JOJO FOR THE SAKE OF THE BUFFYVERSE !!!
alban frédérique

#8 honteux

2010-11-26 23:01

buffy sans Joss Whedon et Sarah Michelle Gellar ce n'est pas (et ce ne sera jamais!) "Buffy"!!! ce reboot est une honte!
Benjamin Lefort

2010-11-27 15:17

Buffy sans Whedon ou Sarah Michelle Gellar ? Jamais !
Natacha Croquet

#10 NO TO BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER MOVIE !

2010-11-29 22:02

EN FRANCAIS ( IN FRENCH ) ::
Je ne suis pas du tout pour ce nouveau projet !
Ca va ruiner la série "Buffy the vampire slayer " avec Sarah.M.G, Alyson.H. et les autre de la bande. C'est ma série préférée, qui a pris je pense 2 ou 3années pour tout faire.
Si se projet arrive à ses fin, je porte plainte, et +encore ! :O

IN ENGLISH ( EN ANGLAIS ) ::
I am not at all for this new project!
It will ruin the series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" with Sarah.MG, Alyson.H. and another band. This is my favorite series, I think that took 2 or 3years to do everything.
If the project is coming to its end, I complain, and much more!
Kimberly Ratliff

#11 Don't let 'em ruin Buffy!!!

2011-01-01 11:37

Buffy is a Cult Icon! Not only does the series and its beloved blond vixen(created by JOSS Whedon) have a multitude of amazingly devoted fans; the series continues on with the completion of the 8th season this month in comic form, and is going on toward it's 9th season beginnig sometime this summer. It would be a tragic mistake to go back and do a remake now when the series is still running strong!!! Let the series sleep a while before you decide to go and taint it!!!
Carolina Ramírez

2011-01-02 01:33

I will not pay a single euro to watch this movie. You're making a hideous mistake. No Whedon=No Buffy.
Martina Cavalli

2011-01-02 21:55

No to buffy the vampire slayer movie!
Mickaël Bréand

#14 NO !!

2011-01-19 02:12

Non à cette future daube, qui va salir la vraie Buffy, le chef d'oeuvre de Joss Whedon, qui a en plus une saison 8 et une 9 de prévue !!
Tiffany Marcantel

#15 No Joss No Buffy

2011-01-19 08:38

Seriously don't ruin a good thing. Let Joss have the say so with his baby. It's his world don't ruin Warner Brothers.