Stop This Violation Of Human Rights

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop This Violation Of Human Rights.

Lauremce Hancock

#26 Humanity needs to grow up

2010-12-04 05:23

Its Immensely sad that this sort of petition even exists in 2010.
Sophie Hawthorne

#27 You have failed us

2010-12-04 05:33

We will not let this go.
We will not be silent.
We will be heard.
I am a woman with a transsexual history and I will not live in fear.
Steven Teixeira

#28 Remember what your true purpose is.

2010-12-04 05:51

You are supposed to help protect people, not help kill them, your cognitive dissonance will not be ignored.
William Riser

#29 You're violating human rights

2010-12-04 06:20

Clearly if it is not obvious to you now it never will be that the U.N. has lost all integrity and the respect of a very large segment of the population for having failed to uphold the rights of Gay,bisexual,trans-gender and transsexual men and women world. What good is a U.N. when it violates our rights?

#30 Re: killing gay people

2010-12-04 07:01

#7: ben stern - killing gay people 

Please keep that "3rd world" speech out , i'm from Argentina and in my country we even allow same sex marriage ... The fundamentalist fucktards is ok :P

J G van Gass

#31 It makes me sad

2010-12-04 08:07

You are violating human rights... you are suppose to protect all.
Matthew Jackson

#32 Being Human is a Human Right

2010-12-04 08:38

Any group advocating for, defending, or hiding what are accepted by any reasonable society to be human rights abuses have abdicated their rights to make decisions about the definition and implementation of human rights legislation. Injury to ego or beliefs is not a crime. Murder on the basis that those being murdered are simply "different" is a crime.

#33 Spread the Petition

2010-12-04 10:44

We have only a small, insignificant number of signatures so far, spread this around as much as possible everyone.
Adam Pamplin

2010-12-04 13:15

People's sexuality is not a choice, they are given it from birth, allowing them to die isn't right.
Nathaniel Olvera

#35 You are transgressing our natural independence

2010-12-04 17:05

I want this Earth to be equal to everybody, to have the same rights, and to be treated by other the way they would want to be treated.
Pedro SAINTILUS

#36 This is Criminality and it's unacceptable in th e21st century!

2010-12-06 11:15

My position to this isn't about people's personal habits or practices, whether you're heterosexual, homosexual, lesbian, bisexual or whatever, you possess the right to be, and the right to choose about your self, and sexual orientation. Without having anyone or government to impose one to you! Who you should be with, or, doing with, is your legitimate right and your own business! As it's in private, and not affecting common peace, security or endangering people, you do have the rights for equal assistance and protections from any form of radicalism or terrorism. Yes Icall this terorism!

To my own opinion I think the United Nation, is the real cause of  all inequalities, dictatorships, famines and evil on the globe surface! And more again I strongly beleive that this organisation named UN is formed by those who for a long  period  of time and with all their evil power, has always inpossed, dominated, unpossessed, asserted weak nations, divided them, make them more vulnerable,  by using one man, or groups!

I deeply condemned this act of Nazism, and severe discrimination, Religionism and partisanships from the United Nations and any government on the planet. And again, less from The United Nation!

you know... I call this HATE! And it's a deadly virus: HATE!

Thank you for all your good actions out there, they do count!  I send out my Love, out to the whole World!

David Lundin

2010-12-07 22:44

Some people's mindsets belong in the dark ages... Kinda makes me ashamed to be a human being when people make these kind of decisions.
Jack Kearns

#38 Preservation of Human Rights

2010-12-08 03:48

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

With that in mind, please sign this petition.
Richard Roy

#40 Is this going to be how we define what is not human?

2010-12-10 08:47

I don't understand how it's possible in this day and age that people are unaware of what constitutes being identified with the human race. If, to be a member of this group, the only requisit is to be a member of the largest group, perhaps it should be renamed something more suitable, such as "Majority Nations", or even, "Our Gang". Personally, I'd rather be an exile, than a member of the UN, given it's position on LGBT.
Alan Murray

#41 Human Rights are Indivisible

2010-12-14 22:04

To ignore the oppression of another is to renounce empathy, the very thing that makes us human.

If the most you can do is speak out openly, do that.

If the most you can do is speak out privately, do that.

But don't do nothing.

Human Rights are indivisible.

Once you accept that fact, you accept your obligation to every other person on this planet.
Paul Richer

#42 stop stop

2011-01-27 13:40

stop this violation of human rights