SAVE DR KENNETH SANDSTRÖM - AKA DR X

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SAVE DR KENNETH SANDSTRÖM - AKA DR X.

Andrea H Caesar

#1 Det är snart året 2015 - vill svensk medicin bli lika modern som möblerna?

2014-11-06 03:39

Jag är en amerikansk kvinna på snart 40 år som bodde i Sverige i många år. Under min tid i Sverige blev jag väldigt sjuk, men som alla andra, fick besked att jag hade "gått in i väggen". Det fanns ingen läkare som ville kolla på mera en de vanliga blodproven. Jag blev sjukskreven och eftersom det inte fanns någon i Sverige som verkade kunna hjälpa mig överhuvudtaget, var jag tvungen att lämna det livet jag hade byggt för mig själv i ett land som jag hade planerat kalla för mitt hem under resten av livet.

Det visade sig senare när jag hade flyttat tillbaka till USA att jag hade kronisk Borrelia. Det krävdes nästan 3 år av antibiotiker i höga mängder för att få mitt liv tillbaka. Dr. Sandström är medlem i ILADS, precis som min världskänd läkare, Dr. Joseph Jemsek, som gick igenom en liknande "witch hunt" men forsätter rädda liv.

Det är dags för Sverige att bli en LEDARE i kampen mot Borrellia i stãllet för att undvika sanningen och satsa mängder med pengar för erbjuda oss, som lider av borrelia, annat än halvbra läkare som varken har prov för att ge diagnos eller UTBILDNINGEN OCH KUNSKAPEN att följa de andra "cutting edge" läkarna såsom Kenneth Sandström som bryr sig om sina patienter och följer de behandlingarna som ILADS i USA har kommit upp med som faktiskt har gett folk, som mig, livet tillbaka.

Sverige har bade universiteten och pengarna som skulle kravas för att bli DET LANDET som räddar liv jorden runt. Våga nu hylla en läkare som bryr sig, skaffar svar från andra land för att rädda liv i stället för att slänga en massa Zoloft åt halva landet. Herre Gud - ni måste väl fatta 10 år efter ni FAILED ME att det faktiskt finns problem andra en utmatning. Det är snart 2015 - förhoppningsvis kommer svensk medicin att bli lika modern som svenska möblerna. Att praktisera medicin precis som man gjorde för 10+ år sedan? NOT a good look.

Andrea H Caesar

Författare

A Twist of Lyme: Battling a Disease That "Doesn't Exist" 

2016-03-05 20:06

Due to my husbands long borrelia infektion and the non-interest from many doc:s!!!!

Now his latest doc informed him about the "Swedish borrelia policy" - it's unbelivable!!!!!

#3 Re: Det är snart året 2015 - vill svensk medicin bli lika modern som möblerna?

2016-10-28 02:05

#1: Andrea H Caesar - Det är snart året 2015 - vill svensk medicin bli lika modern som möblerna? 

Tack för din kommentar Andrea och även om det är sent påtänkt så skulle jag vilja komma i kontakt med dig rent privat.

Skriv till mig på min mailadress

Varm Hälsning

angelica.johansson68 på Gmail

2016-10-30 22:57

It is madness to intimidate and persecute any doctor in Scandinavia for doing what doctors are entitled to do in most of the other countries in the world and what every doctor in the world should be doing anyway: trying to help patients with a chronic illness that destroys lives.
Look carefully at Article 37 ot the World Medical Association's Helsinki Declaration here:
http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/
then look at a modern version of the Hippocratic oath here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath#Modern_version
and then decide if Dr. Kenneth Sandström is doing something wrong, The Swedish medical authorities should be ashamed of themselves. They evidently do not care a damn about what should be the most important thing in their lives: the patients' wellbeing.

2016-10-31 03:29

Dr. Kenneth Sandstrom is providing his patients protocols that have met the internationally accepted evidence-based standards set by the Institute of Medicine. Therefore, those responsible for threatening to remove Dr. Sandstrom's medical license are motivated by other than medical and scientific reasons...they need to be fully investigated for corruption.

2016-11-01 19:26

The optimal treatment protocols for Borreliosis infections are still not known, but what is known, from hundreds of scientific and medical studies that have been published, is that the infection can be very persistent. It is unethical to deny patients antimicrobial treatment if there is the slightest chance that the treatment can help them. Dr Sandstorm has stood by all the best ethics and has used his knowledge and experience to do his best for his patients. This man should be rewarded, not punished. Remember that those at the frontiers of science and medicine were often ignored, or ridiculed, and sometimes, as in this case, even persecuted. Sweden, you are one of the most advanced countries in the world - please live up to your reputation and allow this good doctor to treat more patients. Learn from him, instead of making him stop.

2016-11-01 20:47

We need real doctors who know what they are doing & who care about the sick

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-11-21 23:28

twar

#9 Re:

2017-03-25 19:35

#5: -  

Sweden's government and authorities must have the highest ratio of actual real corruption / perceived corruption in the world.

More than 50% of the GDP is consumed by the government by robbery. The effectiveness of propaganda and indoctrination on the public should make former soviet union leaders mad of jealousy.

Most people think they live in paradise, until one day they have an issue with the government...