stop dudley mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop dudley mosque.

2014-11-14 11:18

Absolute disgrace. I still can not fathom out why projects such as these are allowed when the vast majority of the people are against it. It seems as if the English way of life is being taken apart, bit by bit and if you try to stand by your God given rights, you are deemed a racist. This is not about being racist, this is about securing OUR ways and security for our children and their children and to be blunt, a mega-mosque will indeed create, I believe, a divide to which will not be repairable. Islam is not the peaceful religion as many Muslims would make it out to be, I have studied the qu'ran, I have mingled with Muslims and all I can say after many years of integration, England is at risk. 

The foundation for something much larger has already been implemented, greed has brain-washed the powerful into allowing internal take-over and sooner rather than later, all will indeed be revealled. Numbers mean nothing when politically planted individuals have seats to bulster strategic positions, I refer to the current amount of Muslims based in Dudley compared to other ethic/native groups. Troy fell to a trojan horse, England and many other countries are experiencing the same path of demise. 

The problem is with the English is that we have become complacent due to heavy restrictions on our beliefs and forced tolerance towards this disease, we have also turned out backs on our Christian ways which has allowed our churches to crumble into ruin. For this mistake, we are now witnessing the growth of Islam, the growth of a disease which ultimately will end up in a blood bath. 

Do not judge the EDL or Britain First, consider those people acting on behalf of prior generations and future generations, consider the risk of Sharia law to your Grandmother's, your Mother's, your Daughters and your other women family members, I know I have, this is why I have put things into place for my own family and their children should Sharia laws being passed nationwide into this once proud country.

2014-11-14 11:19

If it is for the community why is it being built as a mosque n not a community centre
Batey

2014-11-14 11:20

if its for the community who is it being built as a mosque n not a community centre 

2014-11-14 12:11

We don't need a supper mosque in dudley there is enough places to prey and as far as education is concerned our schools are More than capable of providing a good education . I think there are more and better things that can be built on that land that would benefit the people of dudley in more ways than 1

2014-11-14 13:14

It was refused several times yet they where still aloud to return the idea to the council time and time again!

2014-11-14 15:49

No more mosques

#532 No mosque

2014-11-14 18:41

Dudley council you should hang your head in shame you have let the whole of Dudley down.Why didn't you have  the land for British ppl of Dudley ie..BRITISH RUN TAXI RANKS,BRITISH RUN RESTAURANT'S BRITISH RUN CAFÉS I shall not be judging the EDL or BRITAIN FIRST these group's are gaining in support is it any surprise YOU HAVE CREATED THE DIVIDE.

Time to fight

#533 Take uk back

2014-11-14 22:55

We are giving are country away after so many lives were lost to protect it its a fu*king isult to our fallen soldiers come to our country live like we do else f*ck off back home you filthy scum its time to fight back and make britain great agen

2014-11-15 02:02

When thw lights go off it makes it very unsafe for people walking home from work late!

2014-11-15 14:09

The people of dudley do not want another mosque.

2014-11-15 21:28

If you spent less time being angery and more time intergrating with the rest of your commuinities issues like this would not exist 

why shouldn't the muslim commuinity have a resource in dudley? 

the mosque is practically falling down 

it would creat jobs for its construction 

don't forget 99.9999% of muslims ARE NOT terrorists they are just NORMAL people like me, not angery predjuiced people who think painting others with the same tainted brush is an ok thing to do. (sound famillar?) 

appreciate that not all of the comments are ill informed - but some of you, well you should be ashamed of yourselves 

#537 Re:

2014-11-15 21:36

Britain is a multicultural country - we always have been - we are a melting pot of northern europe- we have internation ties and links, and gladly have a rich and diverse histories and cultures. 

what about people who identify as british and muslim where to they come into things? 

to think shariah law would come into affect in this country is simply ridiculous - ENGLAND IS A SECULAR COUNTRY

don't worry the 'big nasty brown muslims aren't coming to kill your daughters', they are just the normal members of your own commuinity wanting to live work and contribute JUST LIKE YOU - so why shouldn't they have a resource? especially when the mosque in dudly is falling down - oh and mosques by the way are completely open to EVERYONE infact most mosques you can sit and observe and talk to people and even eat - just like in a church just be respectful and they will welcome you with open arms 

you should take a look around and realise your in the minority 

#538 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-15 21:46

#421: Do what's right - Re: Re:  

Britain is a multicultural country - we always have been - we are a melting pot of northern europe- we have internation ties and links, and gladly have a rich and diverse histories and cultures. 

what about people who identify as british and muslim where to they come into things? 

muslims they are just the normal members of your own commuinity wanting to live work and contribute JUST LIKE YOU - so why shouldn't they have a resource? especially when the mosque in dudley is falling down - oh and mosques by the way are completely open to EVERYONE infact most mosques you can sit and observe and talk to people and even eat - just like in a church just be respectful and they will welcome you with open arms 

you should take a look around and realise your in the minority 

#539 Re: Re:

2014-11-15 23:16

#537: - Re:  

The mosque  in the town they have was a cristion church for hundreds of years and now it's falling down????  And they extended it to.. Just wondering how you get planning permission on a listed building ?? Well it is Dudley concil I'm surprised they haven't nocked the castle down and built there mega mosque there....do you even live in Dudley??? And have you ever lived in a predominantly Muslim area? I have and I don't recommend it to anyone that's not a Muslim .....

#540 Re:

2014-11-15 23:19

#536: -  

I think you should read the Koran then you may change your mind....

#541 Re:

2014-11-15 23:29

#526: -  

Well said... 

#542 Re:

2014-11-15 23:36

#17: -  

Wow. Till this day and age there are still ignorant people like you? 

2014-11-16 00:01

Mosques are a breeding ground for terrorists and extremists. Islam is an evil religion.
ablazza

#544 Re:

2014-11-16 00:07

#536: -  

Apparently only 20%-25% of 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide are dedicated to the destruction of Western civilisation, so you are right, the majority of Muslims are peaceful or moderate. 

#545 Re: Re:

2014-11-16 06:26

#544: ablazza - Re:  

So that's about 300million extremists....that's just at your figures but it was clamed 25-35% of Muslims are extremists ..the population of Europe is not much more than that ,that's 27 country's .puts it in to perspective when you look at it like that .....

So if the mosque holds 1000 Muslims there could be 200-350 radicals just as an average ....

#546 Re: Re:

2014-11-16 11:19

#537: - Re:  

And this is the typical response from someone who probably lives nowhere near an area which has a rapidly growing Muslim population. Look, this issue is growing and has been since the 60's, the problem now is many so called patriots of the secular idea have been completely brainwashed into thinking that the way things are turning out is HOW it is supposed to. You mention about people who oppose Islamic ways as a minority, I think you should look around yourself and realize that simply, you can not be so wrong. This petition and others like it have amounted to around 80,000 regarding this proposed Mosque in dudley, would you consider that a minority or would you consider your quote simply unrealistic or downright incorrect? 

I have friends in many countries across the globe and each, everyone of them has the same mindset when it comes to Islam, they fear that thousands of years of bloodshed is starting to awaken and what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg to come. Unfortunately, people like yourself will just force the issue while black-listing organisations who are actually for more rights to the English people using mainstream media propaganda to discredit. Unfortunately, it reminds me of a scenario where a proud, egotistical scientist determines through his unwavering attitude towards a volcanoe that it will not erupt but has been proven otherwise by less qualified scientists. Their research has been discredited because it would make the more experienced scientist look foolish and ultimately prove him wrong, the volcanoe erupts and kills 25,000 people in the process. 

The world generally would be better off without religion EVEN though it does bring people together, but there has been more bloodshed in the name of God over the years than anything else combined. 

You need to open your eyes.

2014-11-17 12:38

Think the area could be used for lot more things

2014-11-17 14:24

Thought thay was sirpose to sell the land back to the council

2014-11-17 14:34

Don't do it¬!
kie

2014-11-17 14:35

This mosque should not be built! Enough of them already!