Cabal Online Brasil, ultimatum against Gamemaxx Company

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Cabal Online Brasil, ultimatum against Gamemaxx Company.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2010-12-16 03:16

Jonas Carvalho de Araujo

#152 Nova empresa para o Cabal!

2010-12-16 05:12

A Gamemaxx não merece uma segunda chance, uma vez que já provou que nem sabe o que esta acontecendo, ou esta fazendo vista grossa!

Se eu tivesse esse poder, eu iria tirar esse jogo da Gamemaxx e colocar na LevelUp! Um empresa que tem uma pancada de jogos e eu nunca tive problemas com atendimentos, a loja é de fácil acesso, o SITE TEM UM HOST BOM, e AS UPDATES SÃO FEITAS SEM ALARDE! SIMPLESMENTE SÃO PASSADOS POR LAUNCHER AUTOMATICAMENTE!
Que droga é essa de patch manual em uma empresa do tamanho da Gamemaxx? Parece host de jogo amador e caserio! meus Deus!

Não queria indicar nomes, mas acho que aqui no Brasil a LevelUp seria uma boa empresa para dar conta, se não fosse ela, qualquer outra, mas a Gamemaxx já provou ser uma porcaria em todos lados: Organização, atendimento e respeito ao cliente!
Se existisse PROCOM para Gamemaxx, estaria chegando aos pés da telefônica( uma das empresas com mais reclamações da PROCOM).

Sem contar que toda essa droga para um jogo em que jogadores gastam dinheiro, e olha em! tem gente que já gastou MUITO dinheiro.

Não aguento mais isto, DERRUBEM A GAMEMAXX!
Karibe Camargo Brabo

#153 Ja estava na hora.....

2010-12-16 05:58

Ja estava na hora dos proprios player's tomarem uma providencia.....gogo gente....vamo q vamo xD
Reper

#154 RAP TOP

2010-12-16 11:07

RAP TOP - Продвинь свою музыку
бесплатные рэп минуса

#155 extra extra LEVELUP COMPRA CABAL PARA O BRASIL

2010-12-16 16:59

A LEVEL UP É NOVA DETENTORA DO CABAL ONLINE NO BRASIL

EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
Victor Alves

#157 GAMEMAXX LIXO

2010-12-17 00:57

EMPRESA RIDICULA RAIRIARIAIRAR
Paulo Vitor

#158 Trash

2010-12-17 01:48

Gamemaxx = Garbage.
gleb almeida

#159 ABAL ONLINE BRASIL, ULTIMATUM AGAINST GAMEMAXX COMPANY

2010-12-17 11:52

It's BAD!!!
Felipe Dias

#160 Enough

2010-12-17 12:36

Enough off poor administration on the game. --'
Carlos Pereira De Azevedo

#161 Abaixo assinado

2010-12-17 16:24

Eu protesto pela administração da empresa GAMEMAXX responsavel pelo jogo Cabal Online no Brasil,nao sabem administrar bem o jogo,nao tem atendimento in-game,muitas pessoas usam hackers....etc....
Fabio pereira

#162 Reclamaçao

2010-12-17 16:52

Falta GM!! falta evento decentes!!

2010-12-17 17:48

jah ta na hora de muda,antes que estraga o jogo cabal online
William Cezarini

#164 Disrespect

2010-12-17 23:52

Some things being done by gamemaxx in Brazil:
false promises(extender purchase in store), ridiculous events(Christmas event this year 2010), months to problems with the server mars, removed the transfer gmaxx(as gift, through account web), and more, just look at the number of complaints in the Brazil official forum.

I beg, do something urgently!

Already grateful for the attention!

carlos henrique da costa martins

#165 Caos no cabal e falta de informações e omissão da gamemaxx

2010-12-18 00:50

uma bagunça horrivel , falta de atendimento , lagg que impossibilitam de permanecer om no cabal online servidor marte!itens da loja todos ligados a conta . tudo pq a gamemaxx n tem competencia de corrigir os erros e bugs da loja do site!

2010-12-18 05:04

A LEVEL UP É NOVA DETENTORA DO CABAL ONLINE NO BRASIL

EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN
Leonardo Mendes Silva

#167 Uma vergonha

2010-12-18 05:23

Jogo cabal a uns 2 anos estou um tempo off mais isso que ta acontecendo esta muito grave temos que fazer essa empresa prestar os serviços que cobra :D
Vinicius Gianotto

2010-12-18 06:30

Fuck the Hack!
Lucas Santiago

#169 Outside Gamemaxx

2010-12-18 11:24

WARNING:
Cabal Online Brazil with HACKS and insecurity in the Gamemaxx Company database!

Hi, firstly I would like to thank you for reading this email and I'm sure will be of great importance to you. I'm here to make a strong claim about what is really happening in Cabal Online Brasil servers operated by Gamemaxx Company.

I hope you read carefully:
The game have a lot of problems and we do not have GM trained to solve all this problems. It is very difficult to talk to any GM in the game, almost impossible, because they are not online most of the time! When we players, have the opportunity to speak with a GM, they tell us to send emails to them explaining what happened. In most cases, we have to send our personal data to them!

Okay, maybe this is some way to confirm if the players really are real, right?

But now the main problem comes:

Recently there was a break-in the Gamemaxx database. It was caused by a computer hacker who also play Cabal Online with us. Now I ask you who owns the game Cabal Online: How to send our personal data if there are many flaws in the Gamemaxx database? How we as players will continue playing with these problems? It's very complicated!

Each email takes a matter of months to be answered. Some players of Cabal Online Brazil are waiting for more than two months for an answer!
Is it possible? Is this normal? I and most players think not.

To prove what I'm saying, here I send a link of the hacker doing his job. The video is recent, the hack is real, and the Gamemaxx Company don't know how to stop whoever is doing it! This is the same hacker who broke into the Gamemaxx database, he made this video to demonstrate the precariousness of the Gamemaxx database.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3xYJOVsE4c

The video is there, proving what I said. =]

Note: This character is not mine. I just saved the video on my YouTube channel to show the insecurity of the Cabal Online Brasil servers in the Gamemaxx hands. Other players also have this video.

Many players are quitting by the poor administration of the Gamemaxx Company.
Please do something for us players and lovers of this beautiful game.
For sure, that Gamemaxx will do absolutely nothing.

Thank you for your attention
Tiago Taraczuk

#170 HELP

2010-12-18 13:16

Gamemaxx without comments.

ESTsoft to ask for help, to address the situation of the Cabal Online Brazil.
The management company here in Brazil (Gamemaxx), not taking care of the game, as should be careful.
There are various hacks, many bugs in the game and the company is not even there to solve the preblema!

We, the players of Cabal Online Brazil please help ESTsoft.
clóvis patricio

#171 GOODBYE GAMEMAXX

2010-12-18 18:39

ESTsoft the peopl who withdraws gamemaxx
in full command as it takes the same
bankrupt, many bugs, too many mistakes, much incompetence.
Thanks
Marcos Zenon

2010-12-19 07:18

Simplismente admin, pessimo!!!

2010-12-19 22:39

porra em gamemaxx !!

Vamos melhorar isso ai !!!

Thrash 'till 'Death \m/

2010-12-19 22:41

Vamo arruma essa porra !!
Marcos Araujo

2010-12-20 04:20

It's sad to see a game, as great as our beloved Cabal, come to a situation like this one we're facing. So, we ask ESTsoft, or any other company who can help us, to take the control from GAMEMAXX, or, at least, make them solve the problems they've caused, 'cause we're tired of bugs, slow conection, an almost innexistent support service, among other problems. All we want is a better Cabal, for us and for everyone that would enjoy a nice game