Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-19 22:43

I love this show it needs to stay on
pf65

#227 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 22:45

#57: loveislove - Re:  

A couple of points-

1- They took a photo of a gay couple kissing off their FB page, which is well within their right to do so, based upon their religious beliefs.  There were no hateful statements posted about the couple, or gay people in general. 

2-It is not a surprise that the Duggars are fundamentalist Christian, and the couple who posted the photo did so to illicit that response, so they could claim "hate mongering"

3- Why is it hate if a Christian doesn't believe in your views, but not if you don't believe in their views?

4-It is not "hate" just because I don't agree with you.  When did we lose the right to free speech in this country?  Or religious freedom?

5-The Duggars believe that marriage is between one man and one woman and ordained by God.  You cannot make them change their beliefs, and just because they have a tv show, you can't force them to comply with your belief system.  If you don't like what they have to say, don't watch, don't look at their facebook page, and don't read about them on the internet.  That's your first amendment right. 

2014-11-19 22:46

Please keep them on TLC, everyone needs to know that not EVERYO NE has the same views and ideas and feelings and we are not going to agree with everyone and not everyone agrees with you, the Duggers are an awesome family, an as for the negative comments about them politiocally, it is npot shown on the show ! Keep it on! For those who dpont agree, simply dont watch! STOP with the hate!

2014-11-19 22:46

Share this petition. This is a great show and everyone has the right to their opinions and so do the Duggers.

#230 Re:

2014-11-19 22:49

#51: Guest -  

I agree.   Why is it freedom of speech only seems to apply to some of the people some of the time?

hello

#231 Re: Re:

#24: T - Re:  

then why are you hating on the Duggars?  See?  Simply disagreeing with someone does not equate to hate does it?  Or if you do hate the Duggars, then why do you advocate against hate when you do it yourself?  Either way you are in a constradiction.

I'm read in there daughters book and I enjoy the lessons they teach with the values that God teaches.I consider them family.and what is more important then family. Scottie p.

2014-11-19 22:50

I think they have every right to voice their beliefs and convictions.If the gays don't like it then don't watch it!CHRISTIANS HAVE RIGHTS TOO !!! It's not a hate show.If anything it teaches RESPECT,TRUTH,LOVE,COMPASSION.They are not saying that they hate gays they just don't agree with their life style.I don't agree with the gays life style either but I don't hate them either.TLC needs to keep the Duggers on T.V.

2014-11-19 22:53

I love the show and we as Christians have a right to have something on that is decent to watch. If you remove this show my family will turn your channel off!

I personally enjoy the show. They are a spiritual, loving family and they do a great job raising their large family. I have never seen any negativity towards anyone in the years I have watched the show. Shame on the people trying to find something wrong with this family, give it a rest...quit analyzing perfectly decent people. Unfortunately, it seems they are being targeted by some "group/person" trying to get "attention". Again, give it a rest.

Great show with family values lost in America. LOVE the Duggars.

2014-11-19 22:54

This TV show was made to be watched by a certain segment of the populas. AS is every show. If they don't like the Duggars TV show - turn the damn channel or turn it OFF~!!! Simple~!!!! That is what I do when I don't like some show on TV~!!!

2014-11-19 22:55

There aren't very many good clean shows on but this one is. Please keep it on the air.

2014-11-19 22:55

I absolutely love the Duggar Family and watching 19 Kids And Counting. This is my favorite show and it would sadden me deeply to see the show discontinued. They have been a blessing to many people and I thank God for the Duggar's.

2014-11-19 22:56

Keep the show. I do not always watch the show but it is a good clean show. We as Christians need to stand up for our beliefs. I am a Baptist that believes marriage is between ONE man and ONE woman and ordained by GOD. Why is it that we are called haters for believing in the Bible and what it says. Homosexuality is a sin. We get their views shoved at us and we are not supposed to say anything. The problem is homosexuals either don't believe in the Bible or they are trying to rewrite it so that it fits their sinful desires.

Pamela

#241 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-19 22:56

#30: Citizen that believes in our Constitution - Re: Re:  

I AGREE 100% if those who do not agree with this let them change the channel just like I change the channel when the homosexual shows come on. The reason they want this show off the air is because they know their life style is against God and they dont want it rubbed into their face, that if they dont have to see or hear the truth then that makes them exempt, but I am here to tell you they know the truth and they try and hide from God and his word but you can not hide from God! He knows your sin and you will be held accountable unless you get on your knees and ask the Lord Jesus into your heart, unless you do your doomed to the lake of fire for all eternity

2014-11-19 22:58

keep the show on. they didnt do nothing wrong .

2014-11-19 22:59

Don't get to watch all the time, but really enjoy them when I do.So, I will say please don't cancel. Lorine England

2014-11-19 22:59

We must stand for what we believe in. If we sit and be silent, others will think we support things that are against what God says is wrong. No where does it mean that you hate someone simply because you don't believe in what they believe in, so please don't keep silent for fear of being labeled a homophobe. better that man is unhappy with us than out Heavenly Father. Thank You, Lori Sharpe, Tennessee, USA

2014-11-19 23:01

I REALLY LIKE THE SHOW . I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW SINCE IT STARTED, IF YOU TAKE THIS SHOW OFF THEN YOU NEED TO TAKE OFF SHOW THAT SHOW NAKED PEOPLE AND KILLING.

#246 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 23:01

#216: - Re:  

You can fight for their right to have them but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to fight for the right to get them off a network that otherwise embraces the communities they themselves speak out against.

The Duggars and their cult like tendencies need to GO.

2014-11-19 23:03

I want the show to stay on, not many decent shows on tv, however, they way they are being attacked all the time.. attacking their older children, just because they haven't married yet or 100 times.. sometimes you don't know if it's worth it to them to have their children treated like that.

2014-11-19 23:03

I watch this show everytime it is on, and I have never heard anything hateful said. If I did I wouldnt watch it.

2014-11-19 23:06

I agree that Homophobes shouldn't be allowed to expound in a public arena but honestly, why would anyone want to watch a bunch of inbred morons overpopulating the earth, even if they weren't ignorant bigots?

2014-11-19 23:06

Both my wife and I love 19 kids and counting. We have not heard one outright comment against the gay lifestyle.