Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2015-06-14 06:31

I want this awesome show back on TV. Shame on TLC for cancelling it in the first place.

2015-06-15 03:04

I have not watched TLC since they cancelled the show, my thoughts and prayers to the whole family from Canada
Susanne

2015-06-15 03:13

I have not watched TLC since they cancelled the show, I have a daughter who is gay love her dearly and she watches the show with me and I have taught her that you don't have to believe in everyones view, we are not hear to judge God does that and he also forgives. We love the show and the family, my thoughts and prayers to the whole family from Canada.

#3079 We want The Duggars Back!

2015-06-16 01:49

The Duggars have done nothing wrong. Removing them was about ratings and money. Shame on TLC! I don't think very highly of TLC. Exposing the Duggar's past only revealed just how good of parents they've been. Bring back their exemplary light for all families!

truefreedom

#3080 Re:

2015-06-16 15:29

#18: -  

Just as the gays feel they must stand up for their rights, the Duggars stand up for God's Word. The homosexual community and its supporters cannot stand it when others take God's side. They cannot respect the rights and freedoms of others to excercise their own, when it isn't what the gays (and their supporters) want. They want everyone to agree with them. God forbid if anyone stands up for morality. The scripture shows us that God wants us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. It is supposed to be the the number 1 relationship in our lives! They deny God and His Word for wanton pleasures that are temporary and do not matter as much as acknowledging & respecting their Creator! Sad to say, but they will pay the ultimate price if they continue this brazen path. Atheists, as well. They have a rude awakening awaiting them, that they laughingly think isn't coming. Or their consciences are so seared, they just don't care right now. Science and Hedonism is their "golden calf". I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

truefreedom

#3081 Re:

2015-06-16 15:35

#3056: -  

Since Josh and his parents dealt with Josh's actions 12 years ago, and he has gone on to live a good life, his actions have been forgiven and were behind them. There is no issue anymore. The haters just want them off the air because they stand up for God! The homosexual community and its supporters cannot stand it when others take God's side. They cannot respect the rights and freedoms of others to excercise their own, when it isn't what the gays (and their supporters) want. They want everyone to agree with them. God forbid if anyone stands up for morality. The scripture shows us that God wants us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. It is supposed to be the the number 1 relationship in our lives! They deny God and His Word for wanton pleasures that are temporary and do not matter as much as acknowledging & respecting their Creator! Sad to say, but they will pay the ultimate price if they continue this brazen path. Atheists, as well. They have a rude awakening awaiting them, that they laughingly think isn't coming. Or their consciences are so seared, they just don't care right now. Science and Hedonism is their "golden calf". I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. 

truefreedom

#3082 Re:

2015-06-16 15:37

#6: -  

Just as the gays feel they must stand up for their rights, the Duggars stand up for God's Word. The homosexual community and its supporters cannot stand it when others take God's side. They cannot respect the rights and freedoms of others to excercise their own, when it isn't what the gays (and their supporters) want. They want everyone to agree with them. God forbid if anyone stands up for morality. The scripture shows us that God wants us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. It is supposed to be the the number 1 relationship in our lives! They deny God and His Word for wanton pleasures that are temporary and do not matter as much as acknowledging & respecting their Creator! Sad to say, but they will pay the ultimate price if they continue this brazen path. Atheists, as well. They have a rude awakening awaiting them, that they laughingly think isn't coming. Or their consciences are so seared, they just don't care right now. Science and Hedonism is their "golden calf". I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. 

2015-06-20 16:42

I don't want them taKen off keep them oN TLC

2015-06-20 17:20

because they are a very loving strong christian family who are not perfect but forgiven , and i love them

2015-06-22 09:43

The world is getting crazier by the minute. This is one show that is a great example of what is still good.
Katlee

#3086 Re:

2015-06-23 21:42

2015-06-24 20:57

Pleas keep the Show 19 Kids and Counting on.. It is a great Clean Christian TV show that we can watch with the kids in the family. I have watched every episode, some of the multiple times. Love Love this family.

2015-06-24 23:49

I signed the petition because watching the Duggars has brought so much love and joy into my life. They are a wonderful God loving family that do not deserve the hatred that is being visited on them. The 'rag' magazine that is behind all of this should go out of business. They make money on many many well known and most of their articles are lies or half truths

2015-06-30 19:29

I feel the release of Josh's juvenile records were a big stab in the heart by the tabloids just to try to demolish all the good this family has done for their community and for others across the nation. The parents took care of the situation in the best way parents thought they could. And things were fine. Josh had become a great pillar in standing g in the community. All because they stood against homosexuality and transgender and transsexuals wanted to use the public restrooms where innocent children wouldn't understand. Please don't cancel them because of an transgression that happened so many years ago. He was a kid. A curious teenager that just touched on top of clothing. No incest, penetration, rape....nothing happened but a touch. Thank you for letting me comment and asking you to please do not remove the Duggars and their program 19 k & C from your line up.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-06-30 20:20

2015-07-01 00:41

Bring back the duggars to another channel besides trashing tlc.

2015-07-02 01:14

Please put 19 Kids and Counting back on. We're missing so much going on in their lives. Anybody against them never watched them anyway.

2015-07-15 12:25

I've been watching this family on TLC for 10 yrs and I really miss them!

2015-07-18 00:47

Because I miss the Duggars show. They are such a kind loving family who happen to be Christians. We need a good family show on tv that the entire family can watch. And you are putting the entire staff out of a job. Please rethink this TLC. We need the Duggars back.

2015-07-19 17:15

The show has always inspired me since the start. I would rather watch this show than all the junk on tv today. Such a sweet loving coupleTandy I do look up to them regardless of Josh.I truly believe that they thought they were doing the right thing keeping him away and when came back they locked girls doors so nothing else could happen. It is a shame, the show should of just took Josh off the show. I do believe at a young age people do get curious but not have to be his sister's and other involved.

2015-07-21 18:59

I love the duggars. They are a wonderful family. The only show I ever looked forward to watch on tlc was their show. Now I don't even turn my tv to tlc any more because there is nothing else interested on it

2015-07-21 21:08

It is the best show ever . They are a good family.

2015-07-24 22:12

Keep 19 kids & counting on TLC.

2015-08-12 00:08

I love this show I live at 7505 Jones trace Crestwood Kentucky. See me. My name is Vivian Isabella Thompson. I have a sister Marisa brother Alex mom and dad and dog dogi. You can rob my house at night. I'm not there from school at 5:00-7:00. 19 kids and counting is amazing it's a show that gives u serilatie of life. I love it. Keep,it

2015-08-31 23:48

I just dont get it. Joshes records were sealed and he got help and everything and everyone involved was ok with it and the records were never to be opened but yet nothing is said about he cops who broke the law just to make a name for themselves. These self rightous hipocrites ought to look in the mirror and think. is there anything in their past that could be splatter all over facebook and all over Tv