Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2016-05-22 16:43

I signed this petition because everyone deserves a 2nd chance! The show can go on without Josh
gen54746

#3102 Re: issues on hate

2017-09-22 01:08

#24: T - Re:  

i do agree with you that hate isn’t acceptable but this show shouldve been canceled days ago cause we know that overpopulation is an issue for us humans. the populaiton has to be reduced.

James Franko
Miami Beach

#3103 Re:

2021-02-22 03:07

I want to share a tinder app review with you, because this is a great option for those who like to communicate everywhere. And no matter where you are, the most important thing is that you have a smartphone and the Internet! Plus, the big advantage is that you can download the app and not spend a dime for it! Fast and convenient!

Rianna Lee
NY

#3104 Re:

2021-02-23 04:28

Many people have already said this, but I want to support their opinion. I also think that such shows should be on the air. My daughter will soon be approaching the age when dating will be the main thing in her life. I want her to see a good example of normal communication. Yes, I know there are good sites for online communication, for example, Naughtydate. Online communication is safe and comfortable for a beginner. However, it will still go into the face-to-face stage one day.

2021-02-26 20:54

Hello everyone! It is very important to know what is going on in society and it is important that people watch such programs. But don't forget about communicating with people. I prefer to meet new people at hookup dating sites , more precisely, on different sites that I choose and I just talk whenever I have free time. I love it.

Jordan50Evans

#3106 Good luck!

2021-08-02 01:19

Guys, recently I realized that it was time for me to start a relationship. But I was not sure that it could be done efficiently via the Internet. Therefore, I asked a friend for advice. She suggested this site to me https://todayheadline.co/five-stereotypical-online-dating-myths/ thanks to which I was able to make sure that getting acquainted via the Internet is convenient and fast! I recommend it!