Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-19 20:36

The Duggars are not spreading hate. They are expressing their opinion and beliefs. I thought here in America we are entitled to freedom of speech. There are always a group of people who cry about their rights, well what about the rights of the Duggars? They should be able to say how they feel. I have not once heard them say to hate anyone. They quote the bible and believe in what the bible says. They are not bashing anyone that I can see. They live by the bible and the word of God and they are entitled to do so. The only people that I see bashing anyone and spreading hate are the people who are trying to get the Duggars taken off of television. I have read the comments and all I see is anger from those people. Now as for the Duggars their response was a quote from the bible saying that they will love their enemies. Not the exact quote, but either way there was not one bad word toward the people who are petitioning against them. The gay community feels like they have the right to live the way they want well so do the Duggars. Leave the Duggars on the air!!!! 

I love this show they are good Christian people
with great family values.

One of the best and wholesome programs on TV why not remove the shows that promote gay lifestyles Christians need to stand up and be heard

2014-11-19 20:37

I love there values and the way they handle there family

2014-11-19 20:38

I love the show and have gotten the privilege of getting to know them and meeting them, I love the kids and they should stay on tv. they have gotten to be good friends of mine.
Grammie

#56 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 20:39

#24: T - Re:  

The only hate is from the gay community and if you watched the show you would know that

loveislove

#57 Re:

2014-11-19 20:39

#2: -  

That's what the duggars are. A group spreading hate.

The group trying to get the show down is spreading love. Nothing else. 

Hypocritical.

2014-11-19 20:41

love this show been watching it from the start

2014-11-19 20:44

It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH and FREEDOM OF RELIGION!!!

2014-11-19 20:44

Please keep 19 Kids on TLC. If the left or anyone does not want to have God around lets us take them off the air. I say NO, keep them on the show.

2014-11-19 20:45

Why am I a bigot just because I don't believe what someone else believes. I don't call them derogatory names just because we disagree. I appreciate the good wholesome entertainment that 19 and counting provides. There is so very little on TV that is worth watching anymore.
tlm

#62 Where is your proof of 'hate' from a very loving family?

#24: T - Re:  

Just because someone believes something different that you do does not constitute 'hate' on their part.  Before spreading your own version of hatred, provide some specific instances where the Duggers expressed hate for the gay community.  Saying something does not make it truth.

Censorship is what it will be if TLC removes this program. I love watching the show, it's positive. This family is brave to put them self out there and share. They are entitled to live as they believe fit. Tolerance goes both ways. They are not offensive nor do they push their beliefs on anyone. No one forces you to watch the show.
grammie

#64 TRe: Re:

#57: loveislove - Re:  

There is no love in taking this show off the air.  This is a show about love.  Love of God, family, country, and their fellow man.  They give of their time and money to others.  Their children are taught to serve others in this country and in other countries. I think if you would go to the people the Duggars have helped you find it hard to find someone to say a bad word about the family.

just like everyone they have a right to there opinion

Freedom of speech--don't discriminate against traditional marriage supporters!

2014-11-19 20:46

I'm a fan of the Duggars show and I enjoy watching the show and I'm a Christian and I stand with the Duggar's on some things but they need to be careful on some of the stuff they share on the internet and on TV.

2014-11-19 20:47

I believe they why the Duggars do. I believe what the Bible says: Marriage is between man and woman. Its in the Bible look it up. Its God's Law. If you don't like what the show is about, don't watch. 

2014-11-19 20:47

Christian values must stand strong!

#70 Haters

2014-11-19 20:49

#57: loveislove - Re:  

Actually, the spread LOVE.  And just because YOU are gay does not mean THEY have to change their beliefs or support you in your lifestyle.  Why is it ok for the gays to force us to support them?  They obviously do not support OUR beliefs?  The last time I looked, we did not live in a dictatorship.  I will go to my grave believing homosexuality is WRONG and an abomination in the eyes of God.  PERIOD.  Sue me.  I don't care.

2014-11-19 20:52

Children aren't created from two like sexes mating..respect plan A..Adam and Eve

2014-11-19 20:53

Thank you for doing this!!! Let us not become the silent majority!!

2014-11-19 20:53

It's a sad day in the United States when your opinion whether God based or otherwise can cost you your job.

2014-11-19 20:54

These people are NOT fear mongers. They are Christians who believe God's Word in the Bible in the old and the new Testament and they are taking a stance on what God says about it. Last time I knew, we still had freedom of speech in the U.S.A.!!
olyvya

#75 Change the Channel

2014-11-19 20:57

If someone is really that offended, change the channel/Don't watch them. I didn't agree with Chick-Fil-A's CEO's comments- I stopped eating there, I didn't like Phil Robertson's comments- I stopped watching... At no time did I sign a petition to shut them down- that's just rediculous!