Keep Fran On TV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Fran On TV.

elizabeth

#26 fran should stay on! this is what i wrote to fox

2010-12-23 05:59

i believe her show can better mankind. the world NEEDS her back on tv. she gives us an optimistic look on life. she always talks about how we can turn a negative into a postive. day in and dauy out we hear about all the negatives that happen in our world with fran she can help us give the world an optimistic oiutlook on loife. fran always sees the posotive in the world. she shows the btter in the worl the world needs a new face like hers on tv evday we hear about all the negatives that go on in our life. the ppl are tired of hearing all of the nonsense that gos on & wuld like to hear sum good news 4 a change & thats xactly what she can do. she concentrates on what god goes on in this world instead of how the world is covered in a dark shadow of bad news. the more good we see the more good will hapen i hav read tht the ratings were not so hi but in a way its not fair. more ppl will watch her the more widespread the show gos.
Deb Tester

2010-12-23 06:28

I am a stay at home mom who enjoys watching Fran while I eat my lunch. My mother also watches the show and sometimes we watch it together on the phone. Fran Drescher does a great job interviewing her guests and asking the kind of questions I want to know the answers to. She seems to be so comfortable as if she is have a conversation at her kitchen table. I do believe that FOX is making a big mistake by pulling her show.

#28 Please - Re: KEEP FRAN DRESCHER ON TV ASAP!

2010-12-23 08:27

#1: ANGELA BRUGETTA - KEEP FRAN DRESCHER ON TV 

Wow, I was shocked when the program wasn't on!?! Though it is on FOX so they don't have a clue, remember they let go the talent of the Joan Rivers Late Nite Show, which was historical and amazingly funny! I HOPE they reconsider, or maybe Fran should give the net work people a Dinner Party, like she did for the Nanny?!   

Jason Waterborn

2010-12-23 09:18

i lika big dick in ma mouth, kakaka
bingi bong

#30 real fuck

2010-12-23 09:20

my dick be mad sweaty and shit when i be signing this, but o boy i love fran. i like her in my asshole and balls
Joey Roberts

#31 Kepe FRan on TV

2010-12-23 20:39

It's the best show!

#32 Re: We Need Fran

2010-12-24 00:26

#11: Ann Serianni - We Need Fran 

I totally agree. It's great to have something to watch in the daytime that's not people fighting and yelling like Maury, Steve Wilkos, all the judge shows, etc.

I've been a Fran fan since the early eighties. The show was educational and seemed to be getting better as the days went on. Please bring it back!

Maria Makhoul

#33 Fran Drescher is my hero

2010-12-24 01:05

Fran is the most funniest person on TV & she represents all survivors of life's hardships/difficulties. I wrote a fan letter requesting to personally meet her on her show for my 22nd birthday on 2011.
Steven natchios

#34 Keep FRAN!!!!

2010-12-24 07:41

KEEP FRAN
fran imperiali

#35 the fran drescher tawk show

2010-12-24 08:52

please bring the show back i want to see it so bad i love fran she one amazing person with a name like fran drescher you know got to be a hit right
Maryvonne Cooper

#36 Keep Fran on the air!

2010-12-24 11:36

Keep Fran on the air! She's way to talented to not have her own talk show. I believe that she'll make huge progress and become even more popular than she already is. I love her, and so do many other people. Not putting her on the air would be one stupid mistake.
Leighton E Smith

#37 Re: Keep Fran on TV

2010-12-24 15:41

#3: Leighton E Smith - Keep Frank on TV 

Keep Fran on TV. Stupid fingers OY!

Leighton E Smith

#38 Keep Fran on TV

2010-12-24 15:44

I urge everyone to keep this serious. Some of the signatures are obviously just people fooling around. The Fox network is not going to accept this petition if there is any non-sense involved. Please, this is for our Frannie.
Connie Williams

#39 Keep Fran on TV

2010-12-24 23:39

Fran why not try another Station.MSNBC,
Cable, Fox is not the best. You deserve better.
You will be picked up by another, hang in there.
CW, Milwaukee
Carlyn Leal

#40 HAWAII LOVES FRAN <3

2010-12-25 03:14

I hope this works :) *fingers crossed*
carolyne calderon

#41 we love her

2010-12-25 06:37

she is funny,and smart and just kool :D i watch her every day :D she is my rollmodel. please keep her on!!!! thanks
Caitlyn Kliest

#42 KEEP FRAN ON TV!!! WE LOVE HER!!!!! <333

2010-12-25 06:43

KEEP FRAN ON TV BECAUSE SHE IS NATURALLY HILARIOUS AND HER SHOW IS VERY INTERESTING! I, AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS, LOVE HER SO MUCH! FRAN WAS A HIT WITH THE NANNY AND SHE WILL BE A HIT WITH HER TAWK SHOW TOO! IF SHE ISN'T KEPT ON, IT WILL BE A BIG MISTAKE. SHE NEEDS TO STAY ON TV! THE PEOPLE NEED FRAN! END. OF. STORY!
carolyne calderon <3 fran

#43 WE NEED HER!!!!!

2010-12-25 06:44

please dont let her go :( she is a rollmodel to so many woman and girls. she give us hope and smiles when we need it. please dont keep her on :D thanks xoxoxo

#44 Re: real fuck

2010-12-25 06:45

#30: bingi bong - real fuck 

Lets keep it serious please.

2010-12-25 21:00

I would love for them to put Fran on. I would love to watch her show. I know that I would love her show. Please air it..
Edie Weinstein

#47 Put Fran back on the Fox channel in NY

2010-12-27 22:37

I just loved the Fran Drescher Tawk show and then one day they pulled it of and put on another judge show which we dont need. I just loved her show and am very sad that it is not on.....I hope this petition will help get her show back on in the NY area....I miss you Fran and I want to watch you again......PLEASE HELP GET HER BACK.....
carol mozer

#48 please keep

2010-12-27 23:25

I like fran please keep her on thank you
Hope LaMond

2010-12-28 04:26

BRING BACK FRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wally Rivas

#50 Fran I Love You You Rock! From Wally Rivas.com

2010-12-29 01:11

Fran I Have Loved you since The Nanny, You Rock! You are Lucy of the 80's and 90's
When i saw the commercials for your talk show,
I would drive from work 30 miles, get home, run in the house and turn the t.v. on, just to see the last 18 min. of your show and you saying for the day. Love you Fran Forever Wally Rivas. I am at wallyrivas.com
Your are a sweetie