Keep Fran On TV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Fran On TV.

cetera wehnert

#51 Go fran!!!!

2010-12-29 03:38

Fran is doing an awesome job with her show an lots of people love her and the tawk show. If she couldnt do those things nomore lots of people would be very sad we all love fran:)
Jennifer Cooksey

#52 Please Keep Fran on TV

2010-12-29 06:00

Please Keep Fran on TV! I mean really! We in Texas are dying to see the show!
Anna Delgado

#53 Bring back Fran on Fox!

2010-12-29 09:01

We're all looking forward to having The Fran Drescher Tawk Show in the SF Bay Area Fox Channel!!! We loooooove her!!!
Christopher Shibles

#54 Fran is amazing

2010-12-29 09:20

Fran is one of a kind. I love her so much. I don't really know a lot about her in recent years but I watch The Nanny EVERY night and after seeing every episode at least ten times each, they all still make me laugh. Right now I am listening to her song and it is just amazing. I can tell it is her voice I hear and I am blown away. I want more from Fran and would love to meet her someday because she is a remarkable woman and should an inspiration to all. I am a seventeen year old guy and I've watchrd Fran for about ten years now. Oddly enough, my old babysitter used to watch it and got me hooked. Now she has passed and this show is always going to be my connection to her. I plan to purchase her book in the near future because I heard the preview on itunes and am curiousx so Fran, I support you 100% and wish you the best of luck with everything.
Debra Duncan

#55 Keep Fran show on

2010-12-30 17:45

I really like the show. There are so many bad shows on. Why do you always get rid of the good ones?
Tina Pruitt

2010-12-30 19:53

I love Fran, Love "The Nanny", and other small parts she did. when I heard of the tawk show I was delighted. we need Fran to stay on TV, she is one of the few inspirational actresses out there.
taylor frye

#57 KEEP FRAN ON TV

2011-01-01 19:13

:D love you! you are awesome!! and deserve this chance to stay on tv!:D Please keep her on tv!! :D
margaret illuminati

#58 fran drescher tawk show

2011-01-01 22:06

please keep the fran drescher tawk show on tv it is so refreshing to have someone on tv who wants to support the common person and not just bring on a slew of so called a list stars that only want to promote their latest project i love the way fran shares her family and gets them involved. i love the gifts the audience gets better than cars or trips etc. these reminded me of gifts you might give a good friend io also loved catching up with frans nanny family and all the guests she had on who provided so much help and information dont be a bunch of shmeggies fox keep fran on
Amy Vittori

#59 Keep Fran on TV

2011-01-03 06:25

I have admired Fran Drescher as an actor and comedian for years. When I heard the news of her talk show coming to FOX on my local radio station (WMMR) I was so happy and I DVR'd it every day it was on TV. She makes me laugh and inspires me to be a better person plus, I loved how she always incorporated a personal story, music she loves and preparing food with guests into every show. There should be more people in show business with her positive message and commitment to creating a worthwhile and entertaining viewing experience; I will always watch anything she does and I know there are millions of people who feel the same way.

Oy vey already!!!! Just keep the show on TV :o)
CAROLYN VICKNAIR

#60 fran drescher talk show

2011-01-04 06:38

keep the fran drescher talk show on. we love her.
HEather

#61 Please keep Fran on TV

2011-01-06 22:02

I had to find her show on You Tube and never got the opportunity to see all the show on television, but what I did see was entertaining. I don't think all those tests are right you have to bring Fran back on television with a tawk show she is good role model comparable to Oprah.
Muriell Woods

#62 Fran

2011-01-06 22:21

I haven't seen Fran's new show yet, it isn't in our area , But I know I will love it , when I get a chance to see it, Fran is a great person, and doing great work, please people sign for Fran
Linda Phillips

2011-01-07 23:18

OMG they better bring Fran back! She is
so refreshing and entertaining. I looked
forward to her show every day. She has so
many fans and admirers you're foolish if
you don't renew. Some of us want good tv
like Fran and not the crap that's being
put on tv these days. BRING HER BACK!!!!
Amanda McCarty

#64 Keep Fran!!!

2011-01-08 03:08

Fran drescher makes me feel happier every day I love the nanny show but I love Fran drescher she makes laugh and when u take away her new show I feel incomplete so please let Fran drescher keep her twalk show
jordan young

#65 i love fran

2011-01-08 09:56

i hope we can keep her one i love she so funny
Jamie Stuart Lord, Lenoir, NC

2011-01-08 19:46

I love, love, LOVE Fran Drescher. She is an amazing woman with so much insight, and a survivor. And on top of that, she has a truly unique voice and is an inspiration to so many people -- including myself.

<3
M.B.

#67 Bring Fran Back!

2011-01-09 02:52

I did not even get to see her new program on television because it only came on in certain areas. I live in MD and had to watch it on the computer, but none-the-less, I kept up with her new show Now I hear this heartbreaking news that they have decided not to bring her back. I just adore Fran and have signed this petition. Good luck Fran, you are the very best and you have all of us "Frannies" to vouch for that. We love you Fran!
Betsy-Jo G.

#68 Keep Fran on TV!!!!!

2011-01-09 11:34

They NEED to keep her on tv. Her shows brings back most of my memories from when i was a little kid when my grandma and I sat up all night watching her shows. It would be the worlds BIGGEST mistake to take her off tv!!!!!!!!!
Jenny Z.

#69 I LOVE FRAN

2011-01-10 00:01

Fran is a complete inspiration to me! she rocks! i am obsessed with the nanny and fran! i wud die to meet her! i also think tht her tawk show shud be nation wide caz some states dont have this amazing show to watch! we need to hav her on tv! love u fran drescher! :) love, jenny
carolyn vicknair

#70 the fran drescher talk show

2011-01-10 04:55

i am so happy that the fran drescher talk show is coming this year.

#71 Re: KEEP FRAN DRESCHER ON TV

2011-01-10 05:18

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS UP WITH FOX!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY DO THEY NEED TO KEEP IT ON EVERYWHERE ELSE THAT ITS PLAYING NOW! BUT THEY NEED TO PUT IT ON IN HOUSTON TOO!!!!!!! im emailing FOX now!!

cindy cacciola

#72 we want Fran back on tv

2011-01-11 01:31

PLease get her back on tv.she is a great person. very entertaining.such a humanitarian.Get her back
Mary Beth Zipper-Cavanaugh

#73 Keep Fran on TV

2011-01-12 05:35

Inspirational programming NEEDS to be seen!!! We Love Fran (and Ester)!!!!
Bob Cavanaugh

#74 Keep Fran on TV

2011-01-12 05:40

If Fox doesn't like Fran's ratings(Give her a break--it just started!), I'm sure OPRAH's new network would love a wholesome program starring Fran Drescher. P.S. My dog Edelweiss sends love to Ester!
Robin Logan

#75 Inspiration in spades

2011-01-13 04:59

Fran u do so much Im so glad God created a humble, smart, beautiful, loveable person in u. Be well in all u do and the things yet to come. I didn't get to see your show didn't play in my area. I was sad but even though I didn't see it I know it was great. Fran u do so much for others and yourself u give me confidence to make change. Hopefully one of these days I will get to meet u in person until then be well as u say and love u in spades