PETITION TO BAN GODHATESGOTHS.COM

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition PETITION TO BAN GODHATESGOTHS.COM .

2013-08-14 04:01

This website is a complete lie. "God" apparently hates everyone, women, autistic children & adults, anyone that isnt a Christian male. Everything we do is wrong. To them everyone is going straight to "hell" Their "God" says to love and except everyone and the are doing the complete opposite. So I guess theyre going to "hell" too. This is another reason Im against religion. Everyone thinks their religion is proper. No one has evidence that there is a "God" You shouldnt enforce your beliefs on other. Keep it to your freaking self. If there really was a "God, Heaven, Hell, and Devil" I'd like you to prove it. Don't read something out of and book and tell me "God" wrote it. what makes him so damn special. What make Christians so damn perfect that everyone has to life by what they say. Please someone explain that to me. I'm done. I hate people. Here are some song lyrics "I don't care if this offends you or your worthless God" that's from Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White. According to them a satanic band. See you in hell guys xD
Also thank you to whoever made this petition. i love you
gen45887

#2 why would so-called god hate everything? stop it!

2017-11-24 05:50

i agree that internet is full of lies related to internet evil. god is a labelist word and theres no evidence that god made up anything. and i agree that godhategoths.com should be banned cause its racist.