KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition KEEP THUNDERCRACKER EXCLUSIVE.

Anon

#1 faggot

2010-12-26 10:16

Baww more
Anon

#2 baby

2010-12-26 11:12

nothing better to do with the old life, eh?
anon

#3 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

2010-12-26 21:15

QQ babby

#4 LOL

2010-12-26 23:53

i loled hard when OP stole his mothers kidney dialysis money to buy some soon-to-be-worthless toy
Jin Saotome

#5 Jin Saotome says NO

2010-12-27 23:48

I'm sorry but neckbearding and scalping toys isn't something that needs to continue in this fashion. I will continue working with hasbro to see all the molds and characters, especially exclusive and imports, available to EVERYONE. Ripping people off for a profit because you have nothing else to contribute to society other than scurrying to a toy store to hoard up a certain figure isn't going to keep you forever. It's high time people could escape ebay and the secondary market to enjoy the characters and figures they love.

John Mallamas

#6 Wow

2010-12-27 23:59

It's a fucking toy. If the only reason you want thundercracker is for the value, you're doing it wrong.

Gonna buy 12 to spite you.
o86

#7 Way to go!

2010-12-28 00:11

I own both Henkei and BotCon Thundercrackers, and I'll gladly buy a mass market release too. Anyone in this hobby for the money needs to take a serious look at the investment to return ratio - collecting Transformers is not a very profitable hobby. Anyone who feels their toys are devalued, and gets less enjoyment out of them because, gosh, they aren't part of the super special awesome rare toy club anymore, can feel free to drown in their own tears while other fans who have more pressing financial needs than hundred dollar exclusives are able to enjoy a fine piece of nostalgia at a reasonable price. What a selfish, whiny petition.
elias whah wha wah weskerson sucks balls

#8 what a waste of time

2010-12-28 00:16

sorry dude its gonna happen, most people want it to happen, someone at hasbro has probably though "crap making him an exclusive was a bad idea" think of it this way, you've got the exclusive one and the rest of the figures. this "petition" really makes it look like your only intrested in the price yours will be when your selling it on,
Herp McDerp

#9 you're all stupid

2010-12-28 06:07

get over yourselves, it's your fault that you paid a lot for a Thundercracker. Hasbro is not going to screw over the other 99% of its market to keep you neckbeards happy. Your tears are delicious.

Time Warrior

#10 I refuse to sign this petition

2010-12-28 08:29

"How dare Hasbro give their consumers what they want by releasing a toy of a popular character to the mass in a more easily accessible and affordable medium!!" :p I fully support Hasbro's decision to release Thundercracker. I have Gentei Thundercracker, but I'll get a Generations Thundercracker too, just to show my support. I also applaud o86's comment about the silliness of buying toys as a form of financial investment. If anyone wants to invest money, go buy stock market shares, not toys. Toys are for playing with! :) My comment to Hasbro isn't "Keep Thundercracker exclusive," but rather "What took you so long?!" -- Thundercracker should have been released in 1996 alongside Classics Starscream, Skywarp and Ramjet (and so should have Dirge and Thrust).
Vangelus

#11 lol

2010-12-28 18:52

I enjoy the company of animals.
Action Bastard

#12 Re: Jin Saotome says NO

2010-12-31 23:23

#5: Jin Saotome - Jin Saotome says NO 

You, sir, have my respect. Well said, Jin. Well said.

iworkfor thetalaban

#13 there are bombs all over your house

2011-01-01 06:26

i like aroplane jelly! aroplane jelly for me!
Simon Skey

2011-01-02 20:32

I agre with this petishun cumpleetly and beeleev tundercraker shud b excluesiv
thispetitionsshit

#15 to that guy who don't undestand marketing

2011-01-03 13:08

#14: Simon Skey -  

you are fool this good marketing   aq4444444r i typed this with my ass

Dommy G

#16 Re: Wow

2011-01-05 01:35

#6: - Wow 

Actually, you might not want to do that, as it would simply drive up the price of the toy and keep it out of peoples' hands.  (Of course, if you have 12 friends who want TC, go right on ahead and buy 12 on their behalf...)  

I pledge to avoid buying multiples of this toy (for customizing) until it has sat for a while.

Dom- really hoping this petition is a joke. 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-22 03:32

Ultrawave

#18 Fail?

2011-03-22 07:44

This guy might seriously have had a case if not for Hasbro's BotCon disclaimer for exclusives.

They make exclusives out of characters they have NO CURRENT PLANS to release. Meaning, when they released Thundercracker and the others as exclusives, there were no plans to release them anytime soon.

Hope he has enough to pay his lawyer for alot of pointless work.

Grimlock is not amused

#19 not signing this drivel

2011-03-22 22:44

dude cry me a river build a bridge and get the Fark over it. you will not can cannot win this. The only one who will see financial gain if you press this into legal action is your lawyer.
Lord Cthulhu

2011-03-23 05:06

If you file in R'lyeh, our courts are very litigation friendly
Duh... LOSER!!!

2011-03-24 02:05

I wish this petition was in video format so Elias Weskerson could get a web redemption on Tosh.0

2011-03-24 02:06

^
Mugatu

#23 CHIPPER UP

2011-03-24 02:19

It's sad really because I are the niggest. DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME ELIAS?!?!!!? GET OVER IT OR I WILL RAPE YOU!!!!
Disgruntled Customer of fail custom

#24 Re: Jin Saotome says NO

2011-03-24 02:39

#5: Jin Saotome - Jin Saotome says NO 

You call hoarding and hacking up their products and cobbling fucktarded "customs" for a couple hundred bucks not ripping people off. You have no room to talk and you don't work with Hasbro or Fun Pub, shut it hypocrite.
Randal Graves

#25 Transformers suck

2011-03-24 02:44

And you wonder why no chick will let you stick your cock in her.