#52 hi

2011-02-25 16:28

we r with you mr carlos.
Turkish People
The author of this petition

#53 Re: The wonders of moral relativism

2011-02-25 23:02

#49: A fellow Venezuelan - The wonders of moral relativism

Carlos may not be a completely innocent one, but we shouldn't forget that he was a "soldier". The issue then must be if the side taken is right or wrong. For us, it was right. He was against the immoral zionist occupation and brutal massacres in Palestine, you know.

To be honest, I understand you. Nevertheless, the world is ruled according to religious, ideological, cultural and regional relativity, not absolute principles. Something is a merit for some people, but immoral for others. It is valid for certain people as well. One is a hero for some people while a descendant of Satan for others. When it comes to Carlos, he may not be a saint, of course. He may have even commited bad things like anyone else along with his merits. We don't discuss his probable sins but the motives behind his actions. What concerns us is those motives: Mainly anti-imperialism and a world shared in a just way, not thanks to occupations or oppressions by the powerful ones having stronger weapons or any other means compared to the weak.

Carlos feels himself a world citizen, not someone limited to a certain country. That's why he fought for Palestinian cause against zionist invasion. In short, we don't discuss the sufferings -I respect- of the innocent victims during his attacks but the aim underlying it. He mentions his main motive in his book:

"The awareness of imperialism and fighting it in every front-line, and for today the awareness of fighting against the United States and Anglo-saxon imperialism, is a consciousness and tradition inherited for us, Venezuelans, from our ancestors. And I am the last representative of this international anti-imperialist fighting spirit."

The Message in Turkish

Carlos tamamen masum biri olmayabilir. Fakat unutmamalıyız ki, o bir "asker"di. O hâlde mesele, tutulan safın haklı mı yoksa haksız mı olduğudur. Bizim için, o saf haklıdır. Bildiğiniz üzere, Filistin'deki gayriahlâkî siyonist işgale ve barbarca kıyımlara karşıydı o.

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, sizi anlıyorum. Ne var ki dünya, mutlak prensiblere göre değil, dinî, ideolojik, kültürel ve mahallî izafiyet şekillerine göre yönetiliyor. Bazıları için fazilet olan, diğerleri için ahlâksızlık olabiliyor. Belli kişiler için de aynı durum geçerli. Bazıları için kahraman olan, diğerleri için Şeytanın dölü olabiliyor. Carlos'a geldiğimizde, o elbette bir aziz olmayabilir. Hattâ başka herhangi biri gibi, faziletleri yanında birtakım kötü fiiller de işlemiş olabilir. Onun muhtemel günahlarını değil, eylemlerinin ardındaki sâikleri mütalaa ediyoruz. İşte bizi ilgilendiren de sözkonusu sâiklerdir: Esas olarak, anti-emperyalizm ve âdil bir yolla paylaşılan bir dünyadır bu. Zayıflara kıyasla daha kuvvetli silahlara veya daha kuvvetli araçlara sahib olan güçlü kimilerinin, işgaller ve baskılar yoluyla üleştiği bir dünya değil.

Carlos kendisini belli bir ülkeye âit görmez, bir dünya vatandaşı olarak hisseder kendini. Bu yüzdendir ki siyonist işgale karşı Filistin davası için savaşmıştır. Onun eylemleri esnâsında ölen masumların acılarını -ki saygı duyarım- tartışmıyoruz kısacası; onların altında yatanı ele alıyoruz. Kitabında kendisini eyleme yönelten ana sebebin ne olduğunu şöyle zikreder:

"Emperyalizm ve onunla her cebhede savaş şuuru, bugün içinse Birleşik Devletler ve Anglosakson emperyalizmine karşı savaş şuuru, biz Venezüellalıların atalarından miras kalan bir şuur ve an'anedir. Ve ben de, işte bu milletlerarası antiemperyalist savaş ruhunun son temsilcisiyim."

KAMİL GÜÇLÜ

#54 Kınama

2011-02-26 17:46

Yapılanları Kınıyorum..
The Message in Turkish

#55 Re: Kınama

2011-02-27 03:08

#54: KAMİL GÜÇLÜ - Kınama

I denounce what was done.

Hakki Açikalin

#56 torture against Sanchez

2011-02-27 10:14

Stoppez la torture

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-02-27 15:33

Mister Lizard (USA)

#58 FAIR TRIAL

2011-02-28 13:11

I am alittle rusty on the jackal story, what exactly was he known for??? I believe we should all be able to have a fair trial and with that being said how does him being treated humanly counteract with him killing others?? I don't see it unless he was doing this to root out the scum from the gov't.
The Message in Turkish

#59 Re: FAIR TRIAL

2011-02-28 14:41

#58: Mister Lizard (USA) - FAIR TRIAL

Çakal Carlos bahsinde az biraz paslandım galiba. Tam olarak nesiyle meşhurdu o??? Başkalarını öldüren birine nasıl olur da insanca muamele edilir diye soranlar bulunmakla beraber, ben hepimizin âdil bir biçimde yargılanması gerektiğine inanıyorum. Onun (bu eylemleri yapmasını da) hükümet kaynaklı pisliklerin kökünü temizleme amacı haricinde görmüyorum.

Mustafa Tanrıkulu

#60 liberté......!

2011-02-28 18:34

Nous voulons la liberté de carlos !
Mirza TV

2011-03-01 02:22

Iskence ve Iskenceciler,Zulmün efendileri olsa da,Mazlum daima hakli kalacakdir...
The Message in English

#62 Re:

2011-03-01 05:03

#61: Mirza TV -

Even if torture and torturers are the masters of cruelty, the oppressed will always remain right.

Şükrü Sak

2011-03-01 14:47

Çakal Carlos'a yapılan alçaklığı protesto ediyoruz.
The Message in English

#64 Re:

2011-03-01 14:52

#63: Şükrü Sak -

We protest the villainy commited against Carlos.

American the Gut

#65 diabolical murderer

2011-03-02 04:53

While I'm against torture in any form, it's going to be hard to garner much support for a diabolical murderer like The Jackal even though he is now whining for mercy. I hope he sees the irony in that.

He can claim ideological terrorism all he wants, but there is no excuse for the slimeball's murderous evil. The cold hard truth seems to be that he sold his 'services' to just about anyone.

Funny, I was just wondering yesterday what his exact status was.
The Message in Turkish

#66 Re: diabolical murderer

2011-03-02 14:41

#65: American the Gut - diabolical murderer 

İşkencenin her çeşidine karşı bir insan olmama rağmen, şimdi affedilmek için sızlanan Çakal Carlos gibi şeytanî bir katil için fazla destek toplamak zor olacaktır. Umarım buradaki ironiyi kendisi de görüyordur.

Tüm istediği ideolojik bir terörizm yaptığı iddiasının kabulü olabilir. Fakat şeytanca ve cellatça kötülüklerinin hiçbir mazereti yoktur. Kaskatı gerçek, onun "hizmetlerini" dileyen herhangi birine sattığıdır.

Tuhaf, dün tam da onun şimdiki durumunun ne olduğunu merak ediyordum.

2011-03-02 18:21

2011-03-02 18:24

Turkish People
The author of this petition

#69 So-called Civilization

2011-03-03 01:50

Was Carlos a "diabolical murderer"? I don't think so.

"Without having such a duty or authority and by eliminating the authorized personnel in prison, that the Republican Guards handcuffed Carlos in a small room and made him completely naked and repeatedly hit his head against the walls and punched him in the head and threw him against the walls and took him to court just allowing only a t-shirt along with his underwear in spite of the freezing winter conditions below zero and tried to humiliate Carlos by exposing him like that before public and so on, all these bad treatments deeply hurt conscience of Turkish people. We held a demonstration protesting it in front of the French Consulate in Istanbul."

What about so-called human rights? What Carlos says:

- "Listen, please. These words are all rubbish. I have to say something to the people who are talking about human rights that my whole life has been full of struggle for human rights. We primarily fought for human rights! The problem here is not that. Using the cliché of human rights is a rude simplification towards ordinary people. It is an immorality. There isn’t any other country on Earth that slaughtered more people than the United States of America. They have been killing for 200 years while the Nazis were in power only for 12 years and the number they killed is limited to this period. Then they are talking about human rights. I will tell you something: I sincerely believe that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights, but the practice of that in the world is completely opposite."

And, our leader Salih Mirzabeyoglu, an activist thinker having 60 books has been suffering from so-called civilized USA's mind-control technology for 10 years.

Unfortunately, things aren't that simple to be able to say immediately "Carlos is a diabolical murderer or Muslims are natural terrorists".

If you obey their rules, accept to be slaugtered or occupied, you are the champion of democracy from then on. If not and defense yourself, your homeland, and your human rights, you are terrorists!

The Message in Turkish:

Carlos "şeytani bir katil" miydi? Hiç sanmıyorum.

"Cezaevinde bulunan normal personeli bertaraf ederek orada hiçbir şekilde görev ve yetkisi olmayan Cumhuriyet Muhafızlarının Carlos’u kelepçeleyerek bir odaya koyması ve burada yalnızca elinde kelepçe kalacak şekilde çırılçıplak bırakıp darbetmesi, yumruklaması, kafasını duvarlara vurması, sıfırın altındaki dondurucu soğuk kış şartlarına rağmen yalnızca bir tişört ve külot giydirerek adliyeye götürmesi ve bu şekilde insanlara teşhir ederek aşağılamaya çalışması gibi tüm bu kötü muameleler insanlık vicdanında derin yaralar açmıştır."

Hani insan hakları? Carlos'un söylediği şudur:

- "Dinleyiniz. Bunların tümü çerçöp laflar. İnsan haklarını diline dolayanlar mevzuunda şunu söylemem gerekir ki, benim tüm hayatım insan hakları için mücadele etmekle geçmiştir. Biz en başta insan hakları için savaştık! Burada mesele bu değil ki! İnsan hakları klişesinin kullanılması, alelâde halka yönelik çok kaba bir basitleştirmedir. Ahlâksızlıktır. Bir kere, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri’nin katlettiği kadar çok sayıda insan katletmiş bir başka ülke yoktur tarihte. Onlar 200 yıldır öldürüyorlar, oysa Naziler yalnızca 12 yıl iktidarda kalabildiler ve öldürdükleri de bu kadarcık bir zamanla sınırlı kalmıştır. Sonra da kalkmış insan haklarından bahsediyorlar. Bir şey söyleyeceğim size: Tüm insanların eşit haklarla doğması, aynı haklarla mücehhez olması gerektiğine inanıyorum. Dünyadaki tatbikatsa maalesef tam tersi bunun."

Ve, 60 eseri olan liderimiz, aksiyoncu fikir adamı Salih Mirzabeyoğlu, 10 yıldır güya medenî ABD'nin zihin kontrolü teknolojisinden muztaribtir.

Maalesef, mesele "Carlos şeytanî bir katildir ve Müslümanlar tabiî teröristlerdir" denilebilecek kadar basit değil.

Şayet onların kurallarına boyun eğerseniz, boğazlanmayı yahud işgal edilmeyi kabullenirseniz, o vakitten itibaren demokrasi şampiyonu olursunuz. Yok öyle yapmaz da kendinizi, vatanınızı ve insan haklarınızı savunursanız, teröristsiniz!
American the Gut

#70 I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but...

2011-03-03 23:46

I don't support terrorists, from within my country (USA) or from without. But it seems you do by your own words. Seems like not only hate speech but the advocation of terrorism. He wasn't a "soldier" he's a corrupted individual. Carlos wasn't a freedom fighter of any sort, nor it appears from the excerpts, an intellectual either.

I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but that doesn't mean I advocate terrorism. You call him a "soldier" and say that you agree with his actions. You seem to mistake his infamy for fame and a heartless profiteer for a hero.

Carlos maintained a pretty good lifestyle from his profits. Doesn't sound like an idealist to me. Indiscriminate murder isn't what any true soldier or patriot of any country would do in my opinion.

2011-03-07 23:50

The Message in Turkish

#72 Re: I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but...

2011-03-08 00:00

#70: American the Gut - I'm not real happy about about a lot of foreign policy, but...

Ülkemin (ABD) ister içinden isterse dışından olsunlar, ben teröristleri desteklemiyorum. Fakat kelimelerinize bakılırsa, siz destekliyorsunuz. Sadece nefret barındıran bir konuşma yapmıyor, diyebilirim ki terörizmi savunuyorsunuz. O bir "asker" falan değil, yozlaşmış bir kişiydi. Herhangi bir çeşidinden bir hürriyet savaşçısı olmadığı gibi, ondan yaptığınız iktibaslara bakılırsa, bir entellektüel de değildi.

Ülkemin dış politikasından gerçekten memnun olduğumu söyleyemem, ancak bu benim terörizmi savunduğum anlamına da gelmiyor. Onu bir "asker" olarak nitelendiriyor ve eylemlerine fikren katıldığınızı ifade ediyorsunuz. Belli ki onun rezilliğini şöhretiyle ve kalbsiz bir vurguncuyu bir kahramanla karıştırıyorsunuz.

Carlos, yaptığı kazançlardan dolayı, oldukça rahat bir hayat sürdü. Pek de idealist biri gibi gözükmüyor bu yüzden bana. Ayrımsız cinayetler, hiç de herhangi bir gerçek askerin veya vatanseverin yapacağı bir iş değil bana göre.

ahmet ozalp

2011-03-08 10:01

Noooooooooooooooooooo

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)