Save the Hartbeesport Vervets

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save the Hartbeesport Vervets.

#26 Re: HARTEBEESPORT VERVETS

2011-03-18 14:37

#12: SHESH ROBERTS - HARTEBEESPORT VERVETS 

Hi Shesh, yes, humanity is so cruel, it just breeds and breeds and kills whatever they either want to eat, make money out of or gets in their way.  The only living creature which needs culling because they are destroying the planet are humans but there is just no stopping them.

I really hope these few innocent little monkeys can just be left to try and live their lives here without being killed by the cruel humans...Actally, I have hardly seen a monkey since living in Hartbeespoort and thought there were probably only a handful which had survivesd somewhere...

Sally

Moira Harper - Resident

#27 VERVET MONKEYS

2011-03-18 20:28

I'm also a resident and in no way support the killing of these monkeys and it can't even be considered as an option. There's been no consultation with Homeowners and I suspect that this is due to the adverse reaction which a small group of "pro-monkey-killers" knew that they would have to face. DON'T DO IT !!!
Tracy Rowles

#28 Re: Re: Vervet Monkey in SA need you help

2011-03-21 10:14

#29 Re: Re: Re: Vervet Monkey in SA need you help

2011-03-21 10:16

#28: Tracy Rowles - Re: Re: Vervet Monkey in SA need you help 

I rehabilitate vervet monkeys in KZN, it's a disgrace to shoot these monkeys there are ways to live in harmony with them eg feeding stations

Dawn

#30 Re: Save the Monkeys

2011-03-22 12:33

Live and let live !!
Di Bergemann

#31 #28 Di - Vervet Monkeys

2011-03-23 08:25

If these monkeys are not a problem, don't let the few take the bull by the horns. There is so much destruction already, in this world. Do these 2 home owners perhaps leave food outside for birds that attract monkeys?
Ev

#32 Re: Vervet Monkeys

2011-04-28 09:40

#1: Susan Ettmayr - Vervet Monkeys 

Your post seems a bit hypocritical to me. I bet you seldom consider the voices of the animal flesh you buy from Spar for the braai....... What makes one animal's voiceless plight more important than another's?

Animal conservationest

#33 Do the job

2011-06-08 14:01

Most of you are not even in South Africa. Let them cull them and get the vervet population under controll. Leaving it as is is no good! Shoot them!