VALERIE'S LAW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition VALERIE'S LAW.

Charlie Sheen

2011-03-26 18:11

I agree with this petition. After all, the only drug anyone needs is Charlie Sheen!

2011-03-27 16:47

Your a damn fool if u think this will help anything. Our prison systems are already overcrowded and you wanna send more people! People who OD want to die. Wat other explination is there for sticking poison in ur body. Its addictive but so is ciggarettes an liquor and fast food. These people are not gonna go to jail cuz you smoked , drank, or ate yourself to death. The drug itself is the problem.
If ur over 18 you know the risks of your actions taken. Life is all about cause an effect and although its not fair how it happened many people everyday lose loved ones over drugs but incarcarating another person. Taking a father away frm his daughter is only going to add to the problem in the longrun. Just say no is your best bet.

#3 Re:

2011-03-28 01:50

#2: -  

mAYBE THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD TODAY NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING. THE PERSON WHO IS TAKING OR TAKEN THE DRUG IS ALREADY SUFFERING ALONG WITH EVERYONE THAT HAS TO INCOUNTER THEM ON A DAILY BASIS. ALL IN THE MENTIME THE DEALERS GAIN PROFIT AND ABOUT 90% OF DEALERS DNT DO THE HARD DRUGS THEY SELL. SO THEY GAIN PROFIT FROM RUINING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE. OR iN THIS CASE ENDING IT AND BEING ABLE TO ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED FIVE YEARS FROM NOW (OR HOW EVER LONG) WHILE YOU WERE A MAIN CONTIBUTOR IN SOMEONE'S DEATH. IS THIS NOT THE SAMETHING AS HELPING SOMEONE COMMIT SUECIDE? THEIR ARE MAJOR REPERCUSSIONS FOR THAT WHY SHOULD BEING A DRUG DEALER BE ANY DIFFERENT? FAST FOOD AND LIQUER ARE ARE LEGAL SUBSTANCES THERE IS A RESON YOU CAN'T GO BUY HERION, CRACK, COCAINE OR ANY OTHER DRUG FOR THAT MATTER IN STORES! SOO MAYBE YOU THE DAMN FOOL FORE THINKING THAT WAY.... AND UR RIGHT ARE PRISIONS ARE FULL FULL OF MURDERS, MURDERS WHO WERE ON DRUGS ABOUT HALF OF THEM, OR TRY TO PLEE THAT THEY WERE. OR THEY ARE FULL OF DRUG DEALER, DADS WHO DNT PAY THEIR CHILD SUPPORT BECAUSE OF DRUGS, OR DRUGGIES PERIOD. LETS JUS MAKE STRONGER LAWS FOR THE DEALERS WHO SELL THE STUPID SHIT AND MAKE MONEY THAT ISEN'T EVN TAXED, WHEN MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY AND DON'T HARM PPL!  MAYBE OUR JAILS WOULDN'T BE SOO FULL OF SCUM SUCKING PPL THAT DO NOTHING BUT HARM OUR ECONOMY WHILE WE ALL ALREADY SUFFER. MY FRIEND IS GONE BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK AND WENT HOME WITH SOMEONE SHE TRUSTED. SOMEONE WHO HELPED HER DO A DRUG SHE WOULD PROBABLY NVR DONE HAD SHE NOT BE INTOXICATED AND LEFT WITH HIM. IN A RESULT SHE DIED AND HE DUMPED HER BODY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD LIKE SHE WAS A PEICE OF GARBAGE. FACE DOWN! HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TEN YEARS FROM NOW. WALK AROUND WITH NORMAL PEOPLE. END OF STORY.

truth

2011-03-28 08:15

Drug dealers profit, but the its all an exchange of good and services. Im IN law enforcement and all i can say is BOTH are wrong in this case. Drug dealers are selfish AND drug users are just as selfish. You say that the money drug dealers make is untaxed, but WHO is putting that money into their pockets instead of using it to stimulate the economy? The user!!! EVERYONE should be held accountable!! And to make it technical, if thats the case, the friends and family who watched it happen, or knew about the crap a person was doing all along should be held accountable too. People who stand and watch and do nothing about it are just as guilty. Im not taking sides....all im saying is you are using a scenario about a girl who knew exactly what she was doing. I could see if it was a young teen girl, but we are talking about a grown woman here. A woman who has been around the block, worked in bars...(i worked in a strip joint with her a while back)...seen what drugs do, seen what alcohol can do, seen how men can treat a woman....but yet, WILLINGLY ingested a substance. I apologize if im offending you due to your loss, but I see it from both sides. You are playing the POOR her card waaaay too mauch in this situation.

#5 please help

2011-03-28 22:33

if these drug dealers are out on the lose they will end up killing more and more people, not just here in Missouri but all over the world.

#6 Petition

2011-03-29 17:58

It does not matter who did it, how it happened,or who it happened to at this point. I knew Valerie and she will be greatly missed and this is very tragic. The point is though that it will happen again. Although she may have known or not known what could happen and what these drugs do there may be a chance to save a child or other young woman from doing this the next time. I have lost two people I have known in the past year to heroin related instances. It is just a fact that punishments need to be harder to make it harder for people to obtain these drugs and to sell these drugs. The truth is sellers know what this stuff does and they don't do it. I believe sellers are selfish and anyone who does the drugs are foolish. It does not mean they deserve to die and Valerie certainly did not deserve to be dumped. For the guy who said friends and family should be held accountable well sometimes they are and they try. Yet when your messing with a drug this strong sometimes it's just impossible to get through to the person because the addiction is so strong. When we think about all the children in the world and I think about my own child I want to know that if there was ever a person who tried to sell her drugs and she refused that he would be caught and end up with more than a little slap on the wrists. This stuff is like murder because once a person tries this once the addiction is so strong they can not stop. There whole life will be ruined. The dealer is taking away everything good about that person and reducing the quality of life and even killing them. It's hardly fair to compare this drug to fast food, or alcohol this drug has a much more powerful hold. We as people choose to eat that food or drink that beer we buy it ourselves we pick it up off the shelves. Yet with heroin someone convinces us to try it knowing in the end it will lead to destruction of our lives because their greed for quick money or laziness to pick up a job application and make an honest living. If this drug dealer is a father shame on him for being involved in something this horrible with children and this was his life decision and a bad one at that. He has no business selling this to other peoples children. How would he feel if one his drug partners tried to sell this to his daughter at the age now or when she was Valeries age. How would he feel if someone dumped his daughter face down and left her with no regard. He had to sit up for a month waiting to hear something and go through the tears and agony Valeries friends and family went through. Where was his family at when he was selling. Instead of Valeries family needing to tell her not to do it where was his telling him it was wrong to sell and have people do this. Dealers prey on these addicts and use them and they do not value their life. It's easier for a dealer to say I will not destroy one more persons life and turn them into this drug user Ive seen this before than an addict to stop. If the frugs not there to buy the addict can't do it. I wonder all the time how a dealer can live with themselves and how they feel what they are dong is okay. Valerie may have been a grown woman making her own decisions but at the end of the day she was someones child, someones lover, someones best friend, and the person who did this to her needs to pay his time and realize this could have been his own child. I bet he would feel very differently if the shoe was on the other foot. And excuse you mr were playing the poor her card too much but it is poor her. She is the one not with us while this monster is walking the streets. It is poor her she may have done the drugs but had she been taken to a hospital instead of a field she may have lived. Poor her because so many loved her. Poor her because I knew her and she did not have an easy journey in her life. and poor her because she will never have the chance to wake up in the hospital and realize what a mistake she made and have the chance to recover and walk away and start her life fresh and become a mother, a wife, a grandma, and do what every other person even this scum bag walking will get to do. SO YES POOR VALERIE!!!!!!!!

2011-03-29 17:59

Heorin is an epidimec It is taking over families & sickening I say send the users to jail too!
hi

2011-03-29 21:39

The punishments for drug dealers are already harsh. It just depends on what jurisdiction they are in and what judge they get. You cant get any worse than a felony. What type of punishment are you talking? We have already got laws in play to keep these people off the streets. Hold the users responsible for their own actions. Instead of being like aaaaw, poor me. Our justice system needs to give them some tough love. But you know what, Our prisons are full of drug dealers while the child molesters are roaming around, hanging in parks and watching our children. I checked out how many sex offenders live over in the area near main street where i stay...there are way too many. People need to just watch their friends and family. Take care of them. Stop trying to change the world. If people cared more about those who are close to them instead of paying so much attention to if someone else is in trouble, then maybe we wouldnt have so any drug users. Those users lack attention, love, affection, a good support system. Maybe your friend wouldnt have been bar hopping if someone REALLY listened to her plight. I myself battled a serious addiction and only overcame it with the EXTREME help of my loved ones. I did not blame my dealer when i ended up in the hospital. it was ALL my decision. So many young people are more worried about the next time they are going to go hang at the club or bar instead of worrying about why their friends feel the need to get trashed, and drown thier sorrows. You cant change what happened to her. What you CAN do is pay attention to the tale tell signs of the ones close to you, your family, your friends, and especially the children. We are never going to be able to completely shield our youth from the monster dealers out there. The world just doesnt work that way. What we can do is show them all the love and affection we can and hope for the best.

#9 again

2011-03-30 04:15

The point is not who what when where why it will happen again.The fact is that he left her face down with no regard for her life. She did not have the chance to overcome it. Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom and maybe if he had taken her to the hospital rather than leave her she would have the chance for recovery and realization in her life as you did. Instead she was thrown aside like someones trash and left out there for a month. What kind of sick bastard can do this to someone elses child. Who made him God? Once again the only person who can do this such act is someone who does not care about others, someone who does not value life and morality, someone who is going to lose years with his own daughter because of his action. Who is someone that does not care for others. A Drug Dealer. Once again she is at fault to for doing this but she did nothing to deserve being thrown aside. Neither did her family. The punishment for this person should be life no way of getting out....an eye for an eye...........he fed her addiction and took her life in his own hands and now he should pay........
Ron Jeremy

2011-03-30 09:36

You know what else needs to be punished? My dick going un-sucked. I'm looking at YOU Valerie!

2011-03-30 14:37

thats just not even funny at all
hi

2011-03-30 17:17

You know what? that is NOT funny!! Ron Jeremy is an insufferable asshole. But regardless of how tasteless his humor is....She had had that addiction for a while. Overdoses come over time. not over night. I also would love to find Ron Jeremy and kick the crap out of him. If you cant have an educated response, don't comment on anything. I didn't even get along with the girl and at least i can show some kind of respect.

2011-03-30 17:30

Just so everyone knows she was not addicted to Heroin. We have not got the toxicology report back. But even if it says it was heroin it was something she just tried. Valerie was extremely drunk that nite. The reason for this petition is to get the awareness out. What if this was a teenager who decided to try weed for the first time and it was laced and they died. Who do we hold accountable for it. All I know is there are to many people dieng from this drug. And as a community we need to stand up and fight for our loved ones lives! What was done to Valerie was horrific but now its time to help make sure it does not happen to someone else. If everyone that sighns this or even those who don't can help band together against these drugs then we could save a life.
Sad but law is going after wrong people

#14 ?

2011-03-30 22:59

If they don't find the drug one place they will find it somewhere else! I mean I've heard of people driving drunk to IL to by liqour b/c of MO alcohol laws, should we hold the liqour stores accountable for drunk driving deaths?
Ron Jeremy

2011-04-01 16:35

Disregard my previous statement, she finally did the job! All I had to do was offer some heroin and she was on her knees faster than a sinner at a revival!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-04-01 16:47

2011-04-02 02:01

your a disgusting pig
momma

2011-04-13 19:53

Ron ...I mean Paul Tripp may god have mercy on your soul ..I know what you did to her I know what you also want done to step daddy ...I sure do pray while you are in prison no POS like yourself gives your daughter A ..any drugs and f*cks her then lets her die while he drives around with her body next to him ...I know what you did you sick piece of shit and even if our justice system fails ...you will pay god sees all
Jaycee

#19 Re:

2011-04-15 06:42

#10: Ron Jeremy -

You are one sick individual!!  You make me want to puke you scum...even the real Ron Jeremy has more class than you do, pig!

family

2011-04-15 15:06

Hey who ever posted comment 18..Momma...please do us all a favor and come forward with any info you have ..this is not the place to leave that kind of info...but would like to also add if you really have info on a past or future crime that could save a life the least you can do is come forward call and leave it on tip line !! I will offer a reward to anyone that has info needed to keep Paul Tripp behind bars until he dies !!
An eye for an eye.
Reward for saving maybe someone else's life and having justice served for all family and friends of our beloved Val
Just think about it" momma" don't you think you could use some extra cash take ur child or children someplace nice ? Get away from here ?
***Reward for any info that ends in his conviction of crime larger then leaving a corpse.
$1500 *** if what was said above is true then he will get murder charges plus more please help us.
kris

#21 Re:

2011-04-15 20:39

Personal responsibilty goes to everyone individually, but this law can not hurt to sign. If it would make consquences harder on the dealer then it will also make it harder for the user to obtain. I see nothing wrong with that scenario at all. Can not hurt to sign. If you are not a user or a dealer then why not sign. If you know a user then you know how hard it is to convince them to get off drugs but make it a bit harder for them and it may help. If dealers got harder repercussions then it just MIGHT lower the amount of dealers selling to people. It might not do jack shit but I see no harm in siging this petition.

Lindsay

#22 Re:

2011-04-15 23:04

If there is a father out there supplying people with heroin or even a mother they dont need to have their children with them anyway.  That is a harmful situation that can also be deadly for the child!!!!!

#23 Re:

2011-04-16 04:26

#18: momma -  

You do not know what you are talking about!  It did not happen even close to what you are saying you stupid ass!  And how ignorant can you be to wish something like that on his daughter or better yet anyone's daughter!!!   That makes you just as bad if not worse!

#24 Re: Re: your calling me a stupid ass? roflmao

2011-04-16 15:45

2011-04-16 15:50

Thinks its you that is the stupid ass!!
That is not what was said learn to read !!!
Says sure does pray same thing doesn't happen to his daughter.
Or yours !! Or anyone's ...but wait it did!!..just like it says ..only not to his or yours or mine...it just so happened to be an only daughter only child ..
Sick fucking people