VALERIE'S LAW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition VALERIE'S LAW.

2011-07-28 21:50

Please stop our young people from dieing. Make those who supply this drug more responsible for their actions!

2011-07-31 19:35

It's unfortunate that this had to happen to an old friend. Justice should be served accordingly and 4 years is not enough time. She lost her life over a senseless and selfish act.
Janie

#53 Re:

2011-08-01 06:12

#54 Re: ?

2011-08-05 00:54

#14: Sad but law is going after wrong people - ?

yes because it is against the law to sell to someone who is drunk, and they do hold them accountable.

Gert

#55 Re:

2011-08-06 10:24

#2: -

Something has to be done! We can't just shoot them! Its a shame when your proven guilty beyond a resonable doubt in our fine Judicial system and still keep your human rights!! Its a privlage to drive. Should be a privlage to be on our streets as well. Our country is flat out falling apart!! If i were to kill someone selling dope  next to my house.I would lay $$$$ on the fact that they would find a cot for me !

2011-08-06 10:32

Something has to be done! We can't just shoot them! Its a shame when your proven guilty beyond a resonable doubt in our fine Judicial system and still keep your human rights!! Its a privlage to drive. Should be a privlage to be on our streets as well. Our country is flat out falling apart!! If i were to kill someone selling dope next to my house.I would lay $$$$ on the fact that they would find a cot for me !

2011-08-06 16:45

There are too many lives being taken by heroin. Too many babies being left without their moms or dads. Something needs to be done.

2011-08-07 03:31

It would sure be nice to see the purposed law and not some group of emotionally charged people trying to get signatures on a petition. As long as I can remember there have been laws against heroin. You can create law after law after law and not solve anything at all. I saw a lady on the street corner today that claimed I was just like her until she found her son dead. I wanted to stop and tell her how wrong she was. I have worked in an environment where I have been exposed to people on the drug constantly. I wanted to tell her that I indeed was not like her, I would know something was up with one of my children. To me it seemed like she didn't know her son well enough to save his life. so start your name calling and bashing now because it will fall on deaf ears and eyes because this will be my first and last visit here!!! Get a life people and watch those you care about........that's all it takes

#59 Re:

2011-08-07 05:25

#58: -  

just so everyone knows their are no laws in the state of missouri against being part of someones death from a drug. People need to know that kids are dieing from trying this drug just once. So the ignorance is on the ones who just sit and do nothing.

Diana

#60 problem at hand

2011-08-07 19:10

It amazes me how many people use this site to point fingers or try to get their hostility out. This is not the place for that. This family is trying to save another family from feeling the pain and anquish they are feeling. To save another child. I do not know these people but am going thru similar pain with my beautiful 22 yr old daughter addicted to heroin. After her boyfriend gave it to her, said she would be just fine, he wanted to take care of her!..After that one time our lives have never been the same. Its is horrific what we have done to try to beat this drug. The drug is bigger than any of us put together. The problem is these kids think it is like smoking pot, they do it for a party have a good time and tomorrow evertything will be the same.. Well its not.. The drug becomes a demon that Kills. There is no turning back no matter how hard they try. To me this is the first step to many that needs to be taken to conquer this epidemic!

2011-08-11 16:20

Taylor was a great kid, to be taken from the devils drug!! Thank you God he was saved!! I miss you so much you were like my son!!

2011-08-25 17:42

I think your petition would have greater standing if you used spell check.

2011-09-01 19:12

Agreed!

#64 Re:

2011-09-07 09:00

#58: -

I don't care if you come back on here or not.  However, I will not feel right unless I state my opinion.  First of all, have you ever read a US Government book, the Constiution, or some ethics in general?  Laws derive from how citizens live and their actions you fool!  Apparently you don't have children, cause your kind always like to be the parent they are not!!  Yhea, I agree it starts at home, but what do you do when their on their own in college and decide to think their immortal cause they have had a few drinks.  Have you ever heard of peer pressure?  No wait you are peer pressure, and I can tell, you are probably the one who bullied, and probably one who would leave someone to die because you are a coward and lack courage and wisdom!!!!!  So, you get a life with a little values you unethical "law abiding citizen".

2011-09-15 22:34

I would Love to see more done about these horrible drugs that are so taking lives and destroying our families.

2011-09-15 22:38

Some one has to make a difference before more lives are lost to this horrible drug..

2011-09-15 22:40

Agreed, something must be done to stop this madness.

2011-09-17 05:30

please sign this . i cannot understand how someone could just dump a person and let them die. what if it was your child,mother,father etc. for taking a life i think they should get life.

2011-09-21 18:14

RIP Donnie Myers JR. you are greatly missed and will always be in our hearts. We will meet again

2011-09-23 14:40

Never give up torri u guys Might not b able to help every one but u will help alot of people

2011-09-29 08:01

I signed this for you Ryan & Marcus!
Our DJ's rocking the decks in heaven now.
ONE LOVE!

2011-09-29 18:01

Come together, and help one another out to make this world a better place not just for us, but for our children for the future! We need to talk to kids, and older kids about drugs to keep it off the streets, and out of our lives! I really hope this law passes! God Bless You All

2011-09-29 21:15

it's worth it!! we all need to come together to stop this. Before you lose a loved one. let's stamp out this aweful epidemic!!!

2011-10-05 04:41

This drug is too deadly!! The young kids are using not realizing how deadly or addictive it is. My daughter has 155 days sober under her belt, thank the good Lord she came to us before it was too late!!! Yeah for her!!!

2011-10-05 16:31

this drug has distroyed alot of people i ahve know and few i ahvent but i do know it needs attention more than what it get i hate drugs . i watch it all the time .. lord i pray it does help