CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate).

august

2011-03-28 15:30

it's about time this guy be out of any tv shows
gerry

#27 so sad and so very low!

2011-03-28 16:00

it's about time.
adults, guardians and parents are proud of children's talents.
but when a child cries, much more to the mindless glee of a condoning audience, then we, as a society, have hit rock bottom!

2011-03-28 16:00

There is truly something wrong with our value system when someone like him continue to be on TV and given free reign to humiliate people - especially children.
Angel

2011-03-28 16:12

awful
tito

#30 Re: child abuse on TV should be stopped!

2011-03-28 16:46

#22: QUEEN - child abuse on TV should be stopped!

willie revillame should be banned for life in appearing or hosting tv shows . . . . . he has no respect for other human being . .

jotparsons

#31 This is wrong...

2011-03-28 17:03

It is wrong that this was allowed to happen by many who had the opportunity to stop it. It is also wrong that many find this an over-reaction. This is precisely the reason why we need to speak out now...this kind of thinking is prevalent in our country and we simply can not allow it to go on...especially at the cost of our children's dignity and well-being. Aren't children supposedly our hope for the future? Why then will we allow them to be treated this way?

Vinci

#32 Parents Responsibility

2011-03-28 17:10

I believe the parents should be equally blamed for this.

2011-03-28 17:14

What do you think that child will do to the generation next to him? Should he be redeemed from that pain, how many souls to come awaits to be wounded by that child.

2011-03-28 17:23

Something has to be done

2011-03-28 17:34

Please make a stand and do something about this! With power comes great responsibility!

2011-03-28 18:03

STOP CHILD ABUSE!!...RESPECT THEM!!!FOR GOD SAKE...

2011-03-28 18:15

Enough of this.

Enough of not doing anything about this.

2011-03-28 18:56

I was told of the video and the bad taste video makes me sick.
lan

2011-03-28 19:10

Dapat lang para hindi na maulit, kunyari lang natutulangan ng show ang mga pilipino pero ang totoo nyan nagagamit lang ginagawang katawa tawa para sumikat ang show at ang host sila ang yumayaman.

2011-03-28 19:11

UPHOLD MORALITY IN TELEVISION
UPHOLD WELFARE OF CHILDREN!

#41 Willing Willie

2011-03-28 19:12

The fact that there is such a petition tells me there is hope for this nation. Thank you for not keeping silent.

#42 Re: Being on TV

2011-03-28 19:16

#28: -

Totally agree. I hope Mr. Pangilinan realizes that not everything is about making money.

Malot

#43 banish Willie from national tv

2011-03-28 19:24

I had long since realized that Willie is not worth my time nor anybody's time, and i show this by not watching a single program at any tv network that airs his shows. earlier, out of curiosity, i watched the little boy's video, which was trending on FB today. the segment lasted for about 10 minutes and nobody in the crowd dared to walk out of the scene nor tried to snatch the boy from the stage, or stop Willie outright from what he's doing! the boy repeatedly danced while crying, and in the end, Willie even had the guts to place him on a platform for the sick audience to see him much better. he even said so himself that he couldn't do "it" when he tried to imitate the child's dancing, yet he continued to make him dance, even made the child look like a hero for braving it on stage while he savagely humiliated him at the same time! comparing a 6-year old boy, who never stopped crying as he danced, to a "burlesk"? duh! i've never seen a person as sick as Willie getting rich and famous despite the humiliation he brings upon himself and his supporters. right, his supporters must be much more sick-ER than he is! PLEASE stop supporting Willie Revillame, his businesses/products that he endorses, and all the tv networks where he would appear. let's all make a move to finally banish all traces of him from national tv. and to the boy's parents and guardian, may peace elude you until you've fully realized what you've done and start doing things right. to Froilan, thank you for starting this movement.

marco

2011-03-28 20:30

not contented in dangling a carrot to make people hop on one leg and bark like a dog? This time, you even allowed a kid to endure ridicule and embarrassment on national television, letting him dance sensually just to get money. SHAME ON YOU, WILLIE!

#45 I just hope Willie gets kicked off the air. He's too much. Enough is enough.

2011-03-28 20:53

He is an a-hole. He acts like that cos he thinks he's better or superior than everyone.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-28 21:11

asian_butterfly

#47 Child Protection is EVERYBODY'S business!

2011-03-28 21:16

Child Protection is EVERYBODY'S business. Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse. Everyone has a role in ensuring children receive the best protection and care so they can develop to their fullest potential. I have had viewed the video; poor child. Sad to say that Willie has violated the Article V, Section 9 of Republic Act No. 7610 on Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act.

dr helen sigua

#48 thank you for this move...it's high time

2011-03-28 21:28

in fact, i would like to go a step further to comment on many TV shows including that of kris aquino, the very president's daughter, employing women (not only a few but a squad) dancing sexy moves and dressed in seductive attires... for decades these have been a common scene....if you can see little girls imitating these gyrating moves in their daily plays, i am very much alarmed... even japanese or arab culture are very strict with media with regards to decency ....and yet we boast of ourselves as a predominantly Christian nation...and yet we wonder why the high sexual crimes and unwanted pregnancies....
Jane

#49 increase advocacy!

2011-03-28 21:39

All televisions, institutions, organizations that are working with children must be aware and knowledgeable about Child Protection in the Philippines.I am concerned about Willie's behavior, I suggest that he needs psych evaluation and treatment; i suspect that he has a cycle of abuse. Also, Jan-Jan needs counseling to process his emotions; child rights should be integrated and taught in the school curriculum so that at the early age, they can protect themselves from any form of abuse and should be taught in parents' meeting, too.

2011-03-28 21:46

Lahat dinadaan nya sa paawa effect para lang sya umangat at pera kaya napipilitan lang ang mga tao na manood sa kanya. He's doing this for his own interest. Mayabang at ingrata pa rin ang tingin ko sa kanya. Tingin nya sa sarili na napakagaling nya. Walang kwentang kaibigan at hindi marunong lumingon sa kanyang pinanggalingan.