Let's Save the Equestrian Park of Blainville

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let's Save the Equestrian Park of Blainville.

2015-09-18 16:08

This facility is hugely important to the equine sport and industry in Quebec and all of Eastern Canada. It is a beautiful venue that we can all be proud of. It is an asset to its local area due to the spinoff effect of the competitions, so many meals, hotel rooms and gas sales, not to mention the extra shopping. Canada needs these venues to promote the sport of equestrian activities.

2015-09-18 18:06

It is important for the communinity to keep the Equestrian parlk of Blainville, it bring economy to tje city and it is a beautifull sport .People come from all, over to competed , would be ashame if that is over

2015-09-18 21:56

Il n'y a pas assez de parcs équestres alors qu'il y a des terrains de foot et de soccer à tous les coins de rue, dans toutes les écoles.
Vraiment une décision qui n'a pas pris note des conséquences sur le sport équestre qui n'est pas un sport d'élite!!
A revoir sans tarder!

2015-09-18 21:59

Please help save the park.

2015-09-19 12:22

Would also be nice to see the facility open to dressage competitions again. Dressage at Blainville was and incredible show atmosphere and it is sorely missed.

2015-09-19 21:04

It is a wonderful place ..and would hate to see it close

2015-09-19 22:16

Great facility. Great horse shows. Travel from Nova Scotia to attend

#8 Re:

2015-09-20 15:47

#5: -  

I dont think it was ever closed to dressage. Just need to book the site for a competition :)

2015-09-20 23:59

I signed this because I believe that the equestrian park should be saved. I competed there in the discipline of dressage for several years, and have many friends who compete there in hunter jumper as well. There are few venues with such reasonable proximity to the Atlantic provinces and Blainville has been an important and valued venue in equestrian sport.

2015-09-23 17:17

Ce parc es mon parc préférer à moi et mes amis depuis qu'on reste à Blainville.
Nous faisons des cours de vélo dans le bois l'été etde la luge ll'hiver, nous chassons la grenouille quand nous avons rien à faire et jusqu'à présent ce parc es le parc le plus simple et le plus amusant à Blainville.
Ps. J'adore voir les cheveux s'amuser et gambader dites vous que notre belle ville es chanceuse d'avoir un parc qui contient des cheveux car cela es rare dans les autre ville.

2015-09-26 01:02

Equestrian activity contributes to health and wellness, including mental wellness for all ages.

2015-09-27 14:02

The Equestrian Park in Blainville is a huge contributor to equestrian sport in Quebec & Eastern Canada. It is very important that the city of Blainville examines the economic & cultural impacts that the Park & its competitions have on the residents of Blainville before they commit to this closing. We hope that this will happen before any permanent changes occur.

2015-09-27 14:29

This is an amazing facility, and to sell out is VERY short-sighted!! We equestrians NEED this facility, and YOU need our support!!!
Suzanne Trickey

2015-09-30 21:17

L'administration de Blainville devrait être fière de détenir un des joyaux les plus importants au Canada. De toute évidence vous ne vous rendez pas compte de ce que vous avez créé en ce parc.  Toutes les localités vous envient  la chance  de posséder un si bel endroit  et la connotation de Blainville a complètement changé.  Je me souviens lors de la création de ce parc et je trouvais bien audacieux ses dirigents de vouloir  associer Blainville à un endroit aussi prestigieux...   Ils ont réussi leur pari et l'association a été un succès.  Ne tournez pas le dos à vos acquis.  

2015-10-03 13:38

Plz residegoli konid

2015-10-09 13:35

I grew up competing on these grounds. We need to support equestrian sports in Quebec the talent in our province is second to none. I first met Ian Miller at Blainville, this is a place where young riders' dreams come true. Please save it. Thank you.

2015-10-26 15:48

I have judged here for years. I know the loss of such a facility impacts more than the equestrian community, it affects the monetary loss in Blainville.

2015-12-04 20:10

We are losing places to ride horses and we don't need to lose another area