We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA.

2015-11-16 23:24

D'apres les mauvaises expériences au Liban, en France, en Allemagne, en Angleterre et des pays connus pour leur tolérance comme la Hollande (où j'ai vécu), le Dannemark et la Suède, il serait souhaitable d'être trèss vigilant avec l'Islam au Canada.

Mais saura t-on faire preuve de vigilance et de profiter de l'expérience des autres pays?
Au lieu de faire preuve de négation.

Luc Baril
Montreal

Anonymous

2015-11-18 01:51

This is outrageous and must stop. Syrian refugees are a threat to our security, culture, national identity and economy. CANADA FOR CANADIANS!

2015-11-20 00:33

For my children and grandchildren.
Muslims will never assimilate in any country that they go to. As the signs in London's parade said "Islam will take over the world", " Prepare for the real holocaust" and many others in the same vein. They mean that !!!!!!!!!

2015-11-22 08:30

I went to highschool at a school with literally 40% Muslims, let me tell you. It was absolute mayhem, they attack people in groups and even the most moderate of the Muslims are misogynistic and homophobic. I experienced first hand their barbarism, now some of them are certainly good people but I truly believe from my experience that the majority do not share western values and they practice barbaric customs. They are violent and backwards, please no more.
Horrors of Islam

2015-11-26 11:05

I signed this petition for the victims of modern day Islam, they are not hard to find and their stories are heartbreaking.

Unfortunately Islams core values appear to be in direct contradiction to the core values of all Western civilization,  which I cherish and hold quite dear.

Also ISLAM IS NOT JUST A RELIGION, it contains a integral fascist theocratic ideology with its own laws that directly contradict, threaten, and openly seek to exploit Western humanitarian values and Democratic government.

Many influential muslims have stated they intend usurp our democracy with high birthrates to, within a few decades, instill Sharia Law in the West.

This would be really REALLy bad.

Islam is directly responsible for vast amounts of ongoing harm and suffering across the globe all the while promoting racism, bigotry, and violence towards Jews and ALL those of differing faiths, values, laws and even opinions.

Islams aggression, regression and refusal to reform and respect humanitarian values remove it from deserving the respect and protection granted to other religions.

Islam has NO place in Canada, it will not add cultural enrichment, it will only bring degradation and polarization to Canada.

Islam and its Islamic states also possess all the definitive traits of a death cult with the fanatics and even governments acting as the death squads.

Islam has proved to be anything but a religion of peace and we should demolish all Mosques in Canada for they are bastions of pious immorality.

I understand how hypocritcal that sounds but have you heard the horrible things being preached by Imams in CANADIAN mosques?!

Also my concerns are purely Humanitarian, Islam the RELIGION/IDEALOGY has had PLENTY of time to reform and it has only gotten worse in the past few decades, much worse. We should, and I will, no longer grant it silence.

The way MANY muslim men view and treat women, especially free western women, is really REALLY disturbing!!!

These are conclusions I've come to over a life time of witnessing harm in the name of Allah, the pedophile prophet.

There may be plenty of decent muslims who can, and do, appreciate Western values and government, but there are far too many who do not, we're talking millions here.

Sadly I could go on... and on... about the horrors of Islam :(

2015-11-27 02:51

Why do we have so many food banks in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and so many Native Indians without running water, but the Government is spending millions on bringing Muslims into the country......PLEASE remember what they are doing.....................

2015-12-19 04:08

Islam is organized with violence and deterrence. In the democratic countries like Canada, it grows dangerously like cancer because our population and our system are not immune to it. Our people do not recognize it so did not fight it; our leaders of country know it but are afraid of it because the Muslim kill people.

2016-01-02 20:35

Tired of political correctness. Tired of feeling like a stranger in my own country.

2016-01-12 17:46

Our country and freedoms are being threatened. Everyone deserves a better life but at the expense of what we as Canadians have worked so hard for is not right. We can help but send them all home after this war is over. I'm pretty sure thats where they want to be any way.
Keepinitreal

2016-01-21 03:28

We need to look after the existing canadian citizens before bringing in more immigrants. Why should Syrians get housing paid for when we have war vets on our streets or family's struggling to keep a roof over their heads due to the poor economy. most of the "refugees" are clean cut men with iPhones, look at what Germany is going through . Muslim and Islam way of life is not compatible with canada or the 21st century for that matter. They are rude needy complain like tourists and they don't bring diversity to canada they make groups gangs treat women like shit hate everyone who is not muslim and will not tolerate any other belief besides Alaha. If we let them they will eventually take over and ruin this country are ansestors fought for. Enough of this religious freedom shit. When the bill was wrote they obvioisly didn't think in 1000 years we'd be allowing these muslim immigrants into canada by the thousands, they are probably rolling over in their graves. 

2016-01-21 03:37

Muslim/ islam way of life isn't compatible with canada or the 21st century. We don't want them coming in by the thousands . if we let everyone into canada it is not canada any more. The canaDian government needs to focus on the current struggling citizens before helping the syrian "refugees"

2016-01-24 03:54

Western civilation can never co exsit Muslims tend to domminate the native population of every country they i habit. They have been taught to hate

2016-03-10 09:33

I am Caucasian, not racist! Just want to make this clear, Let's protect our OWN CITIZENS 1st and Foremost

2016-03-27 16:36

It's very evident that Islam is destroying the UK.....we don't need a this barbaric ideology in Canada. Sharia law is already creeping in and nothing is being done. Islam has been warring against the West for 1400 years. The original radical devout extremist was the founder of Islam the prophet mohamud....There will always be problems and killing as long as the quran and hadith are taught and followed

2016-03-28 14:19

Muslims are a plague. They can't be trusted. They bring nothing but Chao's wherever they go. They are not welcome anywhere

2016-03-31 18:53

Worried about terrorist attacks here in my own country

2016-05-05 02:11

They come here and try to ban pork in our schools and stop us from having christmas... I despise how they move here and try and change our great country. Im acadian.. my family intermarried with natives... we have been canadian before canada even existed. I will not have our culture and customs changed by a bunch of fanatical freaks that abuse women and force their customs onto others. This is OUR country... head back to your own shit hole if you dont like it
BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM CANADA

2016-05-10 05:36

As a proud Born and Bred REAL CANADIAN I am absolutely disgusted and ashamed of our Canadian Federal Government, especially the Liberal Party and our new TRAITOR SELLOUT PM Justin Trudeau. Canada is a Peaceful, caring, compassionate and special country but its now being sold out and destroyed by our idiotic hidden agenda Traitor government. By allowing tens of thousands of Muslims into our country, Canada is now only a generation or two away from becoming a racist, angry, frusterated, violent and totally intolerant country. Islam MUST BE BANNED FROM CANADA IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE WORLD CAN REGAIN PEACE AND THE NIGHTMARE WORLD WAR INVOLVING TERRORIST EXTREMIST MUSLIM/ISLAMIST'S ENDS COMPLETELY. Canada MUST ban ALL Muslim immigrants and refugees for at least the next 20 years, period, no ifs ands or buts about it and no damn exceptions whatsoever. I do NOT want to see my beautiful country be overcome by people that respect nothing, refuse to intergrate, have hatred and religious evil in their hearts and ONLY care and respect Sharia Law and dont care one damn bit about the laws, rules, regulations, values, beliefs, customs and traditions of my country and all my fellow Canadians. Islam and Sharia Law can go to hell and stay the hell away from my country, period. F*ck their coocoo nightmare evil nutjob wacko bullshit Jihadi belief systems and f*ck their insane evil nutjob bullsh*t sharia law and jihadi crap, they can stay in the middle east and wipe each other out for all i care, but NOT in my country, NEVER. More and More of my fellow Canadians are declaring their stand against Islam and Muslims and are willing to stand up and fight to keep Canada Islam/Muslim FREE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN TO KEEP THEM OUT OF CANADA. We are NOT going to stand by and watch as our country is taken over by a bunch of psycho insane evil nutjob dicks and their bullsh*t jihadi wacko bullsh*t belief systems and their evil messed up fu*ked up crazy bulls*it nightmare women-hating crap Sharia Law pile of shit. F*ck them, F*ck their bullsh*t beliefs, and f*ck their women-hating , rapist beheading evil bunch of bulls*it, they are NOT welcome in Canada and MUST be banned, PERIOD.

2016-05-24 00:07

Cuz I believe Muslims untrusted people and not loyal to western countries.

2016-05-24 01:15

They are not compatable with our culture and I fear for the safety of my children and grandchildren and fellow Canadians .

2016-05-24 06:57

we must keep Canada safe for Christians

2016-05-29 18:01

We, as Canadians, need to look at the hatred and violence these people have brought to the European countries - countries that have opened their hearts and homelands to them - to see the violent behavior and the fianancial drain on an already over burdened Canadian economy we are in store for if we continue to allow them entry into Canada.

2016-06-08 10:14

They will never integrate,islam ''religion''is danger to the world.Should be banned.

2016-06-09 03:46

Are u kidding this is not a religion it's a huge movement to derail western finance, law ,freedoms ,based on hatred and a false intimidating set of twisted beliefs to gain power everywhere and cause unrest turmoil confusion superiority and all the while claiming a victim status or pointing at an islamaphobe .

2016-06-09 03:57

He is endangering Canada and overpopulating with Refugees. He wants to make them Muslim which they don't want. Taking away their religious beliefs and freedom. He is anti-Canadian he let most Alberta burn. He is no good the citizens want him to resign or be impeached.
His vision is not theirs he's ruining everything that was Canada.