Let's demand to M. Justin Trudeau to ban niqab & burka in public in Canada.

2015-11-26 11:34

I consider Canada a Christian hospitable country and those who choose to come and make Canada their home must respect the customs and the habits of the people who made Canada such a great country to live in. I have worked in the Middle East and they demand our respect of their culture therefore they should respect ours.
21 Century Canadian

#2 World for 1907

2015-11-27 04:38

What Prime Minister WILFRID LAURIER thought of immigrants wanting to become citizens in 1907:

First of all we must insist that the immigrant who comes is willing to be a Canadian and is willing to assimilate our ways. He should be on equal grounds and it would be shameful todiscriminate against such for reasons of their beliefs or the place of birth or origin. But it's responsibility of that person to become Canadian in all aspects of life; there cannot be divided allegiance. Any man who said that he is Canadian, but tries to impose his customs and habits upon us, is not Canadian.We have a room only for one flag, the Canadian flag. There is room here for two languages: English and French. And we have room for loyalty, but only one: loyalty to the Canadian people. We want accept anyone, I'm saying anyone, who will try to impose his religion or his customs on us

My hat goes off to this man: true PM of Canada... his sayings are still valid today even more than before

Marie-Hélène LAROCHE-KOVACS, auteure de la pétition

#3 Re: World for 1907

2015-11-30 18:06

# 2: Century 21 Canada - mondial pour 1,907 

Thank You so much for this comment, i share on the Non non non page.

Have a nice day !

2016-04-03 01:23

If people want to escape their horrible countries to live in our peaceful and great country of Canada then they should have some respect and show there faces. Here people are equal and it is a priveledge to live here so they must abide by Canadian law. Before we know it we will be accepting sharia law. I hope not, lets keep Canada as Canada

2016-08-30 16:58

Simply put, I signed this because I am a Canadian. First and foremost, that must be remembered as we forget the past quite quickly at times. Wars have been fought to have us live the way we do now-there are many things we take for granted such as freedom of thought if you can believe that. You will hear "we choose to wear it"…….right. Okay, well then don't wear it. If you don't HAVE to, then wear a bikini to the beach sometime, or lose the clothing….you will still be a muslim, right? It's just clothing. Show your allegiance to Canada and western culture (after all, you came here) and integrate. OR go back to where you came from if you just want it to be the way it was.