Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation.

#101 Re: Re: Re:

2015-11-20 07:11

#102 Re: Re: Re:

2015-11-20 07:17

#97: - Re: Re:  

Anyone's better than PM Justin Trudeau. Let's see:selfies at the G20, Cf18s removed from war with ISIS, making out with wife on Remembrance Day..etc.etc

The truth is Harper made we citizens feel safe.He was tough on crime.."life means life."

And wearing a hijab wile you become part of Canada.Disgusting!

2015-11-20 14:58

I signed this petition because I do believe Justin Trudeau was never ready for a crisis like this andif he cannot make proper judgement on the lives of Canadians then let move on to someone who will!!! The behavior of these refugees is far too violent and we already have trouble getting proper jobs and our financial economie already sucks so why does he want to make the lives of all these Canadians even more deficult ...Conclusion"he's just not ready"
Xox Sesa Xox

#104 Re:

2015-11-20 15:06

#5: -  

Even with a strict security check what is to say that with our resources they have alot better chance taking us down then with there resources ,ours just might give them the right weapon to do so please do not forget among some of these refugees there are a few bad apples and these few can make alot trouble..if some are coming in our country with the strict plan of taking us down ,look at the damage they are causing us from a far imagine what they can do with our resources and on our lands ...its sadenning

#105 Re:

2015-11-20 15:12

#39: -  

you are a good man. thankyou from me and my family

Xox Sesa Xox

#106 Re:

2015-11-20 15:14

#85: bryn -  

Tottaly agree 100% our laws ,religions and customs should be respected and carried on forever ! The way they always have been!

Bear

2015-11-20 18:19

Because Canada is going in very rough water with Trudeau, He is
putting many people at risk, Syrians support 13% for ISIS but Europe suspect it is 30%, letting them in is irresponsible Putting Canadians at risk!! we have people living on the streets the working poor are eating from the food banks, and Seniors are unable to make ends meet.

2015-11-20 18:23

Pls sign we need a government! Not a kid- puppet!

2015-11-20 19:37

You people are imbeciles with no concept of democracy.  The election is over.....your guy lost....and he was an jerk anyways.

2015-11-21 02:48

I am outraged at the cowardice displayed by pulling out of the war, this problem cannot be solved but bringing the problem here. We must continue as we always have with peacekeeping missions.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-11-21 12:33

2015-11-21 14:32

I signed because this twit has no business being in the position he now has. He is immature, has no grasp of the national or international implications of what he is proposing to do. He does not reflect the moral or ethical foundation that Canadas success as a nation is based on. He is about to destroy the nation.

2015-11-21 17:09

Because he needs to step down ASAP!!!

2015-11-21 19:21

I just agree that Justin Trudeau just does not have the skills needed to bring Canada back on track. He has no financial skills at all . Regardless of the cabinet the guy just is wrong for the job of Prime Minister . No ofence but it is so obvious

2015-11-25 16:10

I signed this petition because I dont want to see Canada and Canadian culture destroyed. Nor do I want to watch are economy further crumble and see what that lunatic Kathleen Wynne has done to Ontario happen to the rest of Canada. This man seems to hate Canada because he wants to change everything about it. I am proud of Canada and dont want that. Never mind that the Liberal party is one of the most corrupt political party in the western world. Kathleen Wynne is a serious criminal, her and her cabinet are so dirty it is shocking they are not all in prison.

2015-11-28 23:46

I have always been a proud Canadian and felt safe. Not anymore. I am neither. Since Trudeau has taken the reign, he had done nothing but damage this country. He is causing tension between Canadians and rather then listen to real concerns about importing immigrant that do pose a real threat to Canada, he chooses to call Canadians racist. Unacceptable!!!! He has an agenda for our country and I cannot help but think he is purposely destroying Canada. Majority of Canadians have seen and heard what is happening to every country that has tried to help these immigrants and do not want these dangers here. Even these countries have now closed borders and are trying to get them out, yet with majority of Canadians and these European leaders warning him, he insists on fast tracking them here. This to me is a deliberate act to cause harm and danger to Canada and citizens. The absolute safety of country and citizens is the first priority of a true leader. To jeopardize your own country and citizens like he is doing is a criminal act.

2015-12-04 22:24

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec les plans budgétaire de M. Trudeau. Je ne suis pas non plus d'accord à cause de l'appauvrissement de notre société que M. Trudeau accueille 25,000 réfugiés. On va les mettre ou, on va les nourrir comment, on va payer pour leurs subsistances comment. Déjà le taux de chômage est élevé, comment trouveront ils du travail. C'est de la folie et qui va payer pour ça c'est nous les contribuables. Le riches sont riches mais c'est seulement 10 ou 15% de notre société, plus de 30 même 40% sont menacés par la pauvreté. Les solutions de M. Trudeau ne sont pas efficaces ni imperméables... C'est pour cela que je signe cette pétition. Je ne comprends pas comment les canadiens l'ont élus sachant ce qui allait se passer après...

2015-12-04 22:25

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

En ouvrant le lien en bleu ci-après, vous pouvez signer la pétition pour la
démission de Justin Trudeau, si c'est ce que vous souhaitez d'après votre
opinion politique. Le cas échéant, c'est facile, vous n'avez qu'à cliquer
sur le lien, puis dans le haut de la page, cliquer sur le titre Protégeons
le Canada - démission de Justin Trudeau. Ensuite, on vous demande de
compléter le petit tableau demandant votre prénom, votre nom, la ville où
vous habitez, et votre adresse de courriel. C'est tout. Vous appuyez sur
SIGNER CETTE PÉTITION. J'usqu'à cette heure 6458 personnes ont déjà signé.

Diane Plante

Justice

#119 True assessement of our principles

2015-12-11 00:01

"Whatever any form of goverment becomes distractive of those ends, life, liberty and the pursue of happiness, it's the right of the people to alter or abolish it and to institute new government" (Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson)

"The powers granted by the proposed Constitution are the gift of the people, and may be resumed by them when perverted to their oppression. And every power not granted thereby remains with the people" (JAMES MADISON)

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution are worth defending against all hazards. And it's our duty defend them agaist all attactks" (SAMUEL ADAMS)

"An appeaser is who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last" (WINSTON CHURCHIL)

Every goverment first duty, obligation and responsibility to provide safety and security to their citizens before anything else. When majority of people saying NO to a real treat and hard-earned tax payers money blowing away like it's no tomorrow, and our goverment and PM Justin Trudeau ignores, we do not have anymore a free democracy but dictatorship under pretence of humanitarian aid, when the truth, every day reality and common sense and horr, reason and time and reflect concerning things happen around us. Situations, conditions, circumstances and world change every day and we and our politicians have to go with flow: what it was month ago or yesterday or your past promises do not apply today; it lost it meaning and value. We stand for our rights, principles, culture, languages, dignity, integrity...Canadians come first and it called: SELF-PRESERVATION, PREVENTION and SELF-DEFENSE!!!

2016-01-10 03:50

The majority of people are not happy with Trudeau, he does not listen to the majority and is not accepting the Reality of what is happening in other Countries and what they are now experiencing by letting in Muslim Asylum seekers into their Coutry.

2016-01-10 04:00

We have become a suppressed Nation, Trudeau refuses to listen to the majority of Canadian's concerns regarding the intake of more Syrian refugees from ISIS hot spot. His most irresponsible part of it all was to give them instant Canadian citizenship. Was he smoking pot then... they should have to prove themselves before becoming Canadian citizens just like all other immigrants. Canada under Trudeau has their own propaganda now.. all of our News Media is bias and only show the minority that support him. Our opinions never get mentioned.

2016-01-13 02:16

Countries round the world are tightening up on islamic invaders/refugees, and our muslim ass kissing pm is hell bent on bringing thousands more of these welfare parasites here to Canada. At this time when many Canadians are out of work; one seriously has to question the logic and reason behind this.

2016-01-23 11:07

He has no idea what he is doing. Incompetent

2016-02-12 22:29

They way he is going, he will not only break Canada, he will totally destroy it.

2016-02-29 21:50

we can help them better over in their own country by sending them money, food etc. we don't need these shit faced barbaric people over here , they will not fit in to our culture.