Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation.

2015-11-18 17:39

The 25000 Migrant is a major Security risk for Canada, Germany warned the world that terrorist from Syria are carrying a undetectable forged passports , Look at the European countries where 80% of Muslims are on welfare crime rate escalated to record high with rapes and riots. and The pm still insist of bringing them here also the PM made a fool of Canada at the G-20,Sussex drive cost to much money.he doesn'i care about Canadians

2015-11-18 18:07

When this guy got in power my Canadian anthem changed from "Oh Canada" to "Poor Canada."

2015-11-18 18:23

I signed this petition because I agree Justin Trudeau is not capable of the leadership needed for Canada . Wise decisions need to be made concerning security, economy and protecting Canadian values . Constructive change is good but not change just for the sake of change.
As some are trying to imply this is about racial issues - NO It is not . This is about careful , cautiious wise decisions needed to protect Canada /Canadians from terrorism .
This is nothing personal against Justin Trudeau - Im sure he has skills in other areas but not as leader of the Country.
There is just too much at stake.
alain bedard
brownsburg-chatham

#54 Re: Harper help us

2015-11-18 19:43

#50: alain bedard - Harper help us  

The End of the Emperor Trudeau by Harper himself 

2015-11-18 19:44

We need our conservative government. We are in a recession and the brink of global war. We need a leader who has years if experience taking us in the right direction. Bring back Mr Harper or another conservative leader!

2015-11-18 20:30

I have no confidence that Mr Trudeau has the best interest of western Canada nor the safety of our great country in mind

2015-11-18 20:52

I signed it bc Trudeau has no clue about the safety and security of my/our country. these refugees have proven to be a security risk and they should stay and rebuild their mess (country)

2015-11-18 21:05

This petition represents the facts...

#59 Re:

2015-11-18 21:37

#52: -  

Excellent

2015-11-18 21:41

Justin Trudeau is a disgrace and embarrassment to the people of Canada! Pushing 25,000 refugees to a country that is already in a recession/depression and who knows how many terrorists are hidden in these refugees? Justin Trudeau will not join the fight to stop the terrorists nor will he stand up for our oil economy!! He is not capable to be the leader of Canada, period!!

2015-11-18 22:12

Mr. Trudeau should resign. He is putting Canadian people in harms way by allowing refuges into Canada!!!!

2015-11-18 23:16

I believe Trudeau is an embarrassment to Canada

2015-11-18 23:51

Because there's no way in hell Trudeau can safely bring 25.000 refugees into Canada by dec. 31st 2015. It takes months to screen one person let alone 25.000. Get your head out of your you know what Trudeau. He's gonna break the country. He's just like his dad. He only cares about himself and the east.

2015-11-18 23:55

He has embarrassed this country

2015-11-19 00:47

Posses as a Rock Star the only thing he's doing it with our money.

2015-11-19 00:51

I am signing this signature because I feel that letting in that many Syrian refugees in such a short amount of time could be Canada biggest mistake for our safetly.
Yes it is so easy to be nice and accept them and want to help but we are talking about refugees from Syria and I am not saying they are all dangerous, but only a few in the thousands could cause such catastrophic turmoil in many areas of Canada. After listening to all the news in the past week we really need to give our heads a shake and take our time with this. Come on, there are terrorists that have come in as fake refugees..One even fakes his death to come back as a fake refugee with a fake passport. This is not good. Let worry about the Canadians that we have already in our country. I worry for the safety of my loved ones etc..
Thank you

2015-11-19 01:31

I want protect my family

2015-11-19 01:46

Trudeau is an absolute idiot and shouldn't be in charge of an ice cream stand , never mind Canada's anything

2015-11-19 02:27

because I think it is true and to the point. He has been PM for 2 weeks and has already embarassed our nation. He wants to open our doors to 25k refugees without even asking what Canadians want. He is an abomination and if he doesn't resign, we should impeach him or do the Canadian equivalent

2015-11-19 02:37

Because I am against refugees coming to Canada at this present time. He has to wait. When our country is safe is the time to think about refugees. Now is not that time. He appears not to care about Canadians more like being a hero ( not sure who's hero.)

2015-11-19 03:35

he is not listening to Canadians and he needs to grow up, selfies, really? Sign of a strong mature leader, I don't think so. He says he's for real change, then poll the people in Canada, ask us if we want to spend our tax dollars on refugees or our own vets, seniors. back France, send more fighter planes and military, get rid of ISIS, and bump up security at Canadas borders!

2015-11-19 04:05

Bill c59????? Really???????wtf???. Anti-oil.... but wantsvto run massive deficits. Wont support allies. Refugees matter more than our failing economy to him and our own growing number of unemployed, our own citizens in need. Europe is going to sh!t and he thinks it wont happen hear . His very obvious hate for us out west.

#73 Re:

2015-11-19 04:15

#27: -  

You got that right. There is alot of us out west who are sick of elections being over by the time votes in Ontario are tallied. Ottawa takes from us and never gives back. When PM Selfie splits this country up we wil be sure to send our useless Premier from AB, Nutley to you as well. Manitoba West will come faster than anyone wants or thinks. Oil is bad? Proof please? Not ideologies but proof? I am quite sure that raw sewage is worse. Lol. Nice move that one. Two faced unicorn lover PM. This guy is as bad as that ISIS lover south of us. He could care less about the people he represents. Sad times for our beautiful nation.

2015-11-19 04:16

I don't feel that Justin Trudeau is a competent leader and he is in way over his head. The impact to the Canadian economy after 4 years of his policy's will be a huge hole to climb out of. By letting the Syrian refugees into our country with out proper screening will put the peaceful Canada that we know in serious jeopardy. I'm all for helping out refugees from peaceful countries, but putting the citizens of Canada at risk just to fulfill an election promise is not a decision that would be made by a competent individual.

Thanks
Darrell Broad

2015-11-19 04:19

Because Justin Trudeau isn't taking responsibility to look after the best interests of our country.