Support Polish Democracy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support Polish Democracy.

2016-01-12 11:55

The current government restore democracy after eight years censoring the media.The government Beata Szydlo is a choice most Poles in democratic elections.

2016-01-12 12:20

After 8 years of unprecedented nondemocratic grip of Poles by neglecting independent voices (800 journalists on phone taps, even a number of suspicious death), and numerous scandals. Previous government (PO-PSL) simply looted Poles! The current Polish government and democratic Parliament with PIS majority enjoy trust and hope of most Poles, me among them, and only the marginal mongers who lived at cost of ordinary people protest for losing their thieving privileges over Polish citizens.

2016-01-12 13:15

The Right Government in Poland we choose in vote by democratic way.We are independent people in sovereign country in Poland.No one enemy can be our dictator what we do in own country.No one bandits in European BROTHEL will force my Government.For me the "European union" is the TOTALITARIAN EUROBROTHEL,I Fu/ck the EU and international red communist and liberal PIGS !
Stan

#29 The EU is the TOTALITARIAN BROTHEL with international eurobandits

2016-01-12 13:20

The "EU" is the TOTALITARIAN BROTHEL with eurobandits,red communist and liberal pigs !

We are and will always Poles (Polish people),never eu pigs !

Stan

#30 We love Poland but we hate EURO-BROTHEL with eurobandits

2016-01-12 13:24

No one dictator,bandit  from EU Brothel will force Poles to EUROBROTHEL under eurobandits.We have own country Poland,

We love Poland but we hate EUROBROTHEL with eurobandits !

2016-01-12 13:50

The Polish Pis Government real cares about our country and Polish people, this people are honest people and we were waiting a long time for such people and Government.

2016-01-12 14:26

The today government of Beta Szydlo return the true democracy
in Poland.The opposition has own business to destroy it.
TV and press, mainly Gazeta Wyborcza and News Weak, tells you
and us lies day and night. Don*t belive them.
We have to change ous state.

Maciej Pełczyński

2016-01-12 16:05

because i fully support polish government choosen by us - polsh citizens in democratic election ; I do have enough of european countries discussions about our country ; they shoul protect they own citizens like germans, swedesh, french people - actually they own democrcies are in danger beacause of they liberal politic in a matter od refuges .

2016-01-12 16:31

Poles love Freedom and have a long tradition of fighting for Democracy, Liberty and Justice for themselves and for other countries ( for example during the 2nd World War and American Independence ). The first written constitution in Europe was adopted in Poland in 1791- it was the 3rd May Constitution. The Solidarnosc movement founded in 1980 and John Paul the 2nd Pope native of Poland played the major part in liberation of the Eastern Block from Soviet Domination and Communism.. The new Peace and Justice government, tries to liberate Poland from the post-communist corrupted system, which prevents Poland from becoming fully democratic and free country.

2016-01-12 17:34

I want to support polish conservatists

2016-01-12 22:24

I wish to live in a lawful and normal country, and I have no doubt that the present government, the Law and Justice party will accomplish that.

2016-01-13 03:17

To jest demokratycznie wybrany rząd i nikt nie ma prawa ingerować w nasze wewnętrzna sprawy

2016-01-13 04:02

Im Polish emigrant. Long time I was waithing for President like Mr President Duda and real democration in my country!!!!! Now I bolive for better life for millions people in Poland!

2016-01-13 04:13

Wyrazam moje wielkie poparcie dla Nowego Rzadu ! Demokracja w Polsce ma sie dobrze i będzie jeszcze lepiej !!!!!

2016-01-13 11:05

To let poeple of good will understand, that thanks to free and not falsified elections results, we have now the opportunity to get rid of post round-table, post-communist establishment. This means a lot to polish citizens, details of which could be read under several headings sent with this petition.

2016-01-13 18:13

Let newly and democratically elected Government to govern Poland. Unfortunately coraptef Minorities are destructive!!!!

2016-01-13 18:42

I am Polish. I feel that the current Polish government is doing very well addressing the problem of corruption prevalent under the previous goverment. This is a democratically elected goverment elected by the Polish people and no foreign organisations have the right to interfere. Any action taken by other european states to reverse the process of change implemented by the current government is an attack on our democracy and prove that Europe does not desire for Poland and its people to prosper.

2016-01-13 20:23

I disagree with undemocratic direction taken by current EU leaders. I'm against interventions into internal affairs of many European Independent States including Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal and so on. The Union has no authority to decide over the outcome of democratic election is valid or not, the only what external bodies can do: is observations over the election procedures were broken or not. They were broken under PO governance in Poland and every intervention is a harm upon democracy as a value in Europe.

2016-01-13 20:34

Because I'm polish

2016-01-13 20:36

I am convinced that both our President and Government rule according to democratic rules and change some szameful laws, which were totaly against ordinary citizens of Poland but served some groups which dishonestly use them to become rich.

2016-01-13 23:25

I cannot stand any more the unfair treatment of a new, democratically elected Polish government by European media and leading European countries. I am humiliated as a citizen of Poland by EU actions to lecture us from above what democracy is. Especially painful is that Poland, proud and having always on its banners the call: "For our freedom and yours", where sense of freedom is so strong, where Solidarity was born, which contributed to the fall down of Berlin Wall, is accused of violating democracy only because the economical interests of a powerful neighbour are being threatened.

2016-01-14 07:15

This is the most important matter in Poland this year. We should teach other nations what a democracy and freedom of the press mean

2016-01-14 08:22

I don't agree with all unfair opinions about our new Government
I.Osińska

2016-01-14 09:53

Because Im Polish & I love my country Poland .

2016-01-14 12:04

Thank you for this petition.