Support Polish Democracy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support Polish Democracy.

George Rogozinski

#76 Re:

2016-01-25 00:35

#70: ronnie -  

Yeah? And PO was building a democracy in Poland? Remember how many journalists were fired because of an objective reporting of facts? Remember how Independance March of 11/11 was reported by media in Poland and then followed by news agencys in the other countries? It was a total lie. Remember police brutal actions to stop legal anti government demonstrations and patriotic marches? And medias twisting facts. Remember ACTA, sign so happily by past government against people's will? One has to be blind or worse not to see those violations of democracy in Poland of past 8 years. Polish people said enough to these oppresions. PiS has a lot of work to fix all the problems created by previous anti-polish and pro-eu governent. Do you know who is a real leader of the EU? It is very obvious that it is Germany and exactly their big corporations. Poland was forseen as country of slaves by Hitler and finally now they achieved their goal. And this has to be stopped at any costs. Poland, once the biggest and strongest country in Europe has enough smart and skilled young people that can bring a glory to our nation once again. But first Poland has to rid off all traitors: post communists and those that are looking for the lelp abroad.  Help that could end up with an invasion of Poland as the document sign by PO party leader is stating. So, my advice: look for facts before you make such a statement.

2016-02-04 09:59

I signed this petition to support True Democracy:)
To support the Brave People who are chosen in democratic elections by the people of Poland to restore Polish Sovereignty.
Why do I call them brave? Because they dare to do it even though 96 of their party fellows were killed in a plane crash 2010 that didn't undergo technical investigation! And to support the Polish People in their Democratic Movement for Truth and Sovereignty.

2016-03-21 20:35

A democratically elected government has a right to implement required reforms. Its accountability is to its own people not to officials in another country.

2016-09-15 17:36

I have signed this petition because I want to support our goverment which works hard to improve the situation in Poland (before it was awful) and acts really -not only in words-in accordance with law and justice taking care of wellness of the whole country and all the people not only for"big fish"as it was before.
gen5743

#80 democracy worldwide not just poland.

2018-01-07 17:10

yes please have democracy everywhere not just poland.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2018-03-08 17:33