Kaichou wa Maid Sama 2nd season!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Kaichou wa Maid Sama 2nd season!.

2016-05-27 16:15

Because Maid-sama ist to cute! I want a second season!!

2016-07-18 14:36

I did this because I am in love with this anime
MisaUsui<3

2016-07-19 10:20

Don't give up. Let's share this petition on sites with anime fans, I'm sure there is some who can sign it gratuitously. I've waited for too long to give up on Kaichou wa Maid-sama, can't wait any longer for a 2nd season.

GeekyGothGoddess22

2016-07-22 10:03

There's a hole in my heart....

Where the entire cast and characters of Maid Sama were carved lovingly inside it.... This is one of the very few amazingly captivating romantic animes with wonderful comedic elements that could have had more fan service without it taking away from the initial storyline.

This is one of those animes that makes you wonder how life is going for the Hiroaki Sakuria... If they also think about Usui and Misaki?...

My mind is racing with how they're doing,... while I know this is only fiction, and to some it may even only be classified as an animation to some, but to us the loyal fans; and to me... it's so so much more.

I hope somehow all of our wishes for the continuation of this unbelievably moving animation will get to the creator. 

Someday,.... Maid Sama won't just be the anime that we craved to have a different ending, (Though it did cute justice....) it'll be the anime that we've awaited for so long that no matter the relationship between everyone,.... once we see Usui, Misaki, Hinata (and hopefully his little secret admirer from Middle school that always watched him behind the scenes, I mean c'mon, he needs somebody but we can all agree Misaki is TAKEN FOREVER BY USUI) our hearts burst with joy, tears stream down our faces and we all get to watch their TRUE HAPPY ENDING.

Were Misaki allows Usui to be the only one that's ever broken her cold hard shell,... where she no longer pushes him away but welcomes him with open arms and an even brighter outlook on life as his wife and personal maid and he is her Master outside of the Cafe because he is the sole keyholder of her heart.

This is my wish.... as I sit here wondering what anime will even come close to moving me like this one did now that it's over. (I have many favorites but this is going up there on my list with DearS, VanDread, Shuffle! And Please Teacher for me)

Whether this is really the end.... or we get to see Season 2.... this will always be one of the cutest animes of all time!!!

Hiroaki Sakuria,... if you're reading this,... Please know in the bottom of your heart and the depths of your soul how truly appreciated your works and your life are. ^_^

2016-07-22 10:14

There's a hole in my heart.... Where the entire cast and characters of Maid Sama were carved lovingly inside it....

This is one of the very few amazingly captivating romantic animes with wonderful comedic elements that could have had more fan service without it taking away from the initial storyline.

This is one of those animes that makes you wonder how life is going for the Hiroaki Sakuria... If they also think about Usui and Misaki?...

My mind is racing with how they're doing,... while I know this is only fiction, and to some it may even only be classified as an animation but to us the loyal fans; and to me... it's so so much more.

I hope somehow all of our wishes for the continuation of this unbelievably moving animation will get to the creator.

Someday,.... Maid Sama won't just be the anime that we craved to have a different ending, (Though it did cute justice....) it'll be the anime that we've awaited for so long that no matter the relationship between everyone,.... once we see Usui, Misaki, Hinata (and hopefully his little secret admirer from Middle school that always watched him behind the scenes, I mean c'mon, he needs somebody but we can all agree Misaki is TAKEN FOREVER BY USUI) our hearts burst with joy, tears stream down our faces and we all get to watch their TRUE HAPPY ENDING..... 

Where Misaki allows Usui to be the only one that's ever broken her cold hard shell,... where she no longer pushes him away but welcomes him with open arms and an even brighter outlook on life as his wife and personal maid and he is her Master even outside of the Cafe because he alone is the sole keyholder of her heart.

This is my wish.... as I sit here wondering what anime will even come close to moving me like this one did now that it's over.
(I have many favorites but this is going up there on my list with DearS, VanDread, Shuffle! And Please Teacher for me!!!)

Whether this is really the end.... or we get to see Season 2.... this will always be one of the cutest animes of all time and hold a special place in my heart!!!

Hiroaki Sakuria if you're reading this then please know from the bottom of your heart and the depths of your soul how much your works, and your life are appreciated! ~^,.,^~
Jinn77

2016-07-22 10:16

My girlfriend is in love with this anime. Infatuated would be the word,... the storyline engulfed her, she shed a tear when the last episode ended and she knew we would have to find another anime to watch.... I want all of the fans including her and I to see the Second Season of Hiroaki Sakuria will grace us with one.

2016-07-22 10:18

Loved it!!!!!!!!!
MisaUsui<3

2016-07-23 13:16

GeekyGothGoddess22,

Jinn77

That's the spirit. I fully agree with you two <3

GeekyGothGoddess22

#184 Re:

2016-07-25 10:04

#178: MisaUsui 

I have been sharing this petition on Facebook and I hope 1000 signatures is enough!!!!!!!! :) 

2016-08-22 19:59

maybe we should make more fake accounts to sign this pettition lol

2016-09-01 16:10

It's really nice..I love it alot and I repeated it 5 times. I read the manga but I wanna 2 season plzz

2016-09-04 08:08

Kaichou wa maid-sama is without a doubt the best anime I have ever seen! It has so many lovely and dimensional characters and I would love them all and the story to be explored.

2016-09-05 19:03

I singed this petition because Maid sama is a great anime and I love it so much. Season 1 wasn't enough for me I need a second season so badly

2016-09-05 20:20

I would love if we could get a second season, this was my first anime that i ever watched and it raised the standards really high for how good the anime has to be for me to enjoy it and lets just say that i couldnt find an anime that was as good as this anywhere, therefor please create a second season i would appreciate it very much

Anonymous

2016-09-11 10:03

I've watched this anime 3 times already and I'm quite curious about Usui's and Misaki's relationship after the festival

2016-09-11 23:25

So that I can squeal more at Usuiki (UsuiXMisaki) moments

2016-09-12 11:15

Because I just love Usui and Misaki so much that I want to see more of them. They play a huge part in my childhood days.

2016-09-17 21:32

Because I really enjoyed the first season and will be more than glad enough to see a second season!!!!!!!

#194 Re:

2016-09-22 02:41

#1: -  

Please please please i really need a 2nd season ...i cant live without it even though I've completed the manga but still i want an 2nd season anime i beg you .this is my life

Kodocha mooncaptor

2016-09-24 16:03

I <3 maid sama And it ended on a cliffhanger

2016-09-30 13:52

Kaichou wa maid sama must definitely have season 2 because it is so much good anime and the female lead is not a crybaby unlike any other animes. It is not boring.

2016-10-01 10:16

Because this anime series means so much to me that I want to watch them forever.

2016-10-05 04:08

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

2016-10-06 23:31

because this show needs a 2nd season!!!

2016-10-20 15:36

Another season is what I wanted all the time.