ELLIMINATE BIG BROTHER AFRICA SHOW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition ELLIMINATE BIG BROTHER AFRICA SHOW.

2011-09-07 13:09

The nigerians may be perfect in doing demonic things like selling drugs,marrying our sisters without their approval and of cause making scam s like bba scam to enrich themselves.iIf they were as perfect as they claim they should be able to providefor themselves and stop lingering all over africa to do bad things

2011-09-07 13:49

LET ME TELL U WHY LUCLAY WAS IN EVERY ONE's MOUTH
HE HAPPENED TO BE THE BIGGEST THREAT TO ALL THE CONTESTANT,AND EVERYONE MADE IT HIS DUTY TO BRING HIM DOWN.LOMWE&VINA WERE THE ONLY CONTSTANT WHO CAME OUT CLEAR THAT THE ONLY PERSON THEY FEAR WAS CLAY,THIS OTHERS WERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK INCLUDING THEIR BIG BROTHER.EVEN AFTER BBA WE STILL HAVE PPL WHO HATE HIM SO MUCH BCOS AT SOME POINT HE NEARLY GAVE THEM A HEART ATTACK KNOWING THAT HE MIGHT WIN .THATS WHERE THE IDEA OF 2 WINNERS ERMEGED BCOS IT WAS GOING TO RAISE EYEBROWS IF ONLY NIGERIA WINS,ALL THIS STORIES THAT YOU HERE THAT HE WAS THIS AND THAT,ITS JUST A WAY OF HIDING ON THE NAKED TRUTH.BRAVO LUCLAY YOU ARE A STAR.US AS SA WE KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE THE BEST THAT IS WHY WE SAYING BBA MUST RELOCATE BCOS ITS A MATTER OF TIME B4 THIS THING CAUSES WAR AMONGST AFRICANS AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY WHICH WE FOUGHT SO HARD TO BE WHERE IT IS TODAY,A PEACEFULL COUNTRY THAT ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE,IT MIGHT NOT BE PEACEFULL BUT IT IS BETTER THAN MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.SO WHO EVER IS BEHIND THE SO CALLED BB I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MOTIVE IS,OR WHAT U WANT TO ACHIEVE AT THE END PLEASE STOP THIS THING IT HAS TAKEN ONOTHER WRONG DIRECTION WETHER IN SA OR ELSWHERE STOP IT PLEASE.

#203 Re: I'm a Nigerian: I say No to BBA!

2011-11-21 13:56

2012-04-03 18:13

I hate the voting system
chalo

#205 Re:

2012-04-03 18:53

#206 belstaff sale

2012-04-04 21:49

Our site is not actually to discount all the different belstaff jacket in this type of catalog the auspices of that new and old customers or celebration of some holidays you. Please focus on it, we wish you thrilling and convenient shopping! Accidentally, but temperament, appears a formal but relaxed look, to pinpoint a jacket individuals? If that's the, should it Fordred Belstaff jacket will be most suitable option. The long section design with belt looks fondly looks black is cool and timeless, like walking into an alley along the grass on any sunny day, take a moment and happy, whilst the soft touch from wind, oh, thank-you, is simply it? Belstaff Fordred Jacket Mens of Belstaff Cotton Jackets Men s often a water-proof Discount Belstaff Jackets men, this is of top of the range along with your outer made out of waxed cotton. We have now top Italian joint plan through the best British tradition. Italian style through the British long did combine your favorite combination. Bidding with the tie symbolic labeled, in addition to integration with good quality Italian fabrics, using your blogs . a few classic Belstaff jacket cotton style for men. Search Belstaff jakcets individuals, and also find cotton Belstaff jackets for males, very easily in order to find this is correct for you. The many latest and greatest Mens Belstaff Trialmaster Classic Tourist Jacket is without question a sigh. Use the internet here for Besltaff, whether you require a practical outdoor jacket, or perhaps want outerwear to make the biker travels, there are plenty of you'll be able to decide upon. Will come your way a gift that is both elegant and functional find. During this season, rather wise ignore the lifetime of Belstaff Jackets Sale. Belstaff Jacket for men will be more famous and the other of the universe at each opportunity. Different styles of jackets -worth the money ?, and are also ideal all ages, men and Belstaff brand could be a symbol of identity, which enables already exclusively designed outerwear since 1924, is the reason increasing amounts of professional and popular on the whole world. This is actually range of successful people. Belstaff jackets are quite good-looking and type, it has to be your very best option for the autumn, winter necessary jackets. Belstaff jackets Belstaff jacket offering online sales shop, wholesale Belstaff jackets Belstaff jackets for males and ladies. To enjoy a sample of cotton Belstaff jacket Belstaff women in addition to other products. Longton in the united states in 1924, Harry Grosberg
vhjbdgkj vabgfkj
Ca

#207 The Ultimate Fighter Season 15 Episode 5

2012-04-06 14:49

The new episode of The Ultimate Fighter Season 15 is going to be air today.The episode is The Ultimate Fighter Season 15 Episode 5.So watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 15 Episode 5 Online Here...

http://theultimatefightersefifteenepfive.wallinside.com/

2012-08-08 22:36

And now you want Big brother in SA, isn't?
we remain stronger and than u. despite all u have said..even in diversity and we still remain the Gi

#209 Re:

2013-06-05 09:31

we remain stronger and than u. despite all u have said..even in diversity and we still remain the Gi

#210 Re:

2013-06-05 11:31

2015-11-11 11:57

i want to be one of you

2016-05-15 19:35

Why did you sign this petition? I help you