We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers.

2011-10-23 21:41

what happened to this little girl is an absolute disgrace to China! 18 people walked past, 2 people ran her over and kept on driving!!!! Is there a heart in China?????? Prove it and give Yue Yue some justice!

2011-10-23 21:42

Qu'une véritable justice soit établie pour cette petite princesse
hakima kimkima

#28 Re:

2011-10-23 22:28

#16: -  

#29 TUNISIE

2011-10-23 22:55

Mes condoléances à la famille de YueYue, je suis de tout coeur avec vous depuis la TUNISIE

2011-10-23 22:58

Please don't let her death be in vain. We need to make a stand and example to show that this behaviour is unacceptable anywhere in the world.
response to outter space cadet 24

#31 Re: Re: Who is truly responsible?????

2011-10-23 23:02

#32 Re: Im Broken

2011-10-23 23:07

#5: momof4andbrokentopieces! - Im Broken

This is so painful! I know exactly what you feel! every single day, every hours... when I look at my son, when I hug him I see Yue Yue! I would have done everything to be there at this time, to save her! but I wasn't there too and this is so sad for me to feel useless!!! the most horrible thing is that I see her lying alone, weak.. I break down and cry but my son don't need his mum like this.. that's why I will change my pain, my anger to fight against this, other Yue Yue needs the love and the action of me and everyone with a conscience and the will to not let this happen again! another mum love you Yue Yue!

#33 laetitia de france

2011-10-23 23:53

que justice soi faite paix a ton âme petit ange je ne ne fait que de penser a cette petite puce de deux ans seulement qui découvrer a peine la vie jusqu’au jour ou cette pourriture ta retirer a la vie
Alicia B

#34 Un angel se sacrificó, para ablandar corazones.

2011-10-24 00:33

Que nunca mas vuelvan ha haber Yueyue heridas, que nunca mas haya indiferencia y frialdad, que nunca mas hallan choferes asesinos! Yueyue, que tu muerte no haya sido en vano y que se abra un juicio, no solo en los tribunales, sino en los corazones, enla sociedad. Yueyue, en tan poquito tiempo, te quisé te ame y lloré tu partida. Un beso angelito hermoso.

2011-10-24 00:33

Little angel, I have no word, I'm sorry how they all were heartless

2011-10-24 02:11

I carnet believe they let this lil girl die because Boone helped her..

2011-10-24 02:46

repose en paix princesse et qu ils paye tous

2011-10-24 02:49

I beileve both the drivers and he people that walked by should be arrested. The firstdriver shouls get life in prison or death penalty.. Second driver should get life in prison as well ... And all the other people that walked by should gert a bond. This is so sad.

2011-10-24 08:42

i demand lifetime sentences for drivers..
Veerle

#40 Re: Who is truly responsible?????

2011-10-24 08:46

#23: Adopted Children Unwanted! - Who is truly responsible?????

Accidents do happen!!! Who are you to judge the mother that did not pay attention for a few minutes!

It could happen to anyone!

But the driver who saw that he ran over the child and did nothing to help her afterwards ... that is murder!!! He left her there and he can still sleep at night!!! What kind off person are you than???   He did not care that a child was dying on the street.  It was not his fault that Yue Yue was wondering around on the street, but that is not an excuse!!! It is his fault that she died ...  if he had helped her she would still be alive. Think about that before you are judging the wrong people!  If you see a child that is hurt the only thing you should do when you have a heart that is, is helping and saving the life of an innocent child!  Think twice before you judge!!!!

2011-10-24 09:54

Elle mérite que justice soit faite. Reposes en paix petite Yue Yue, tout le monde pense à toi.
Line

#42 Sincères pensées de France

2011-10-24 14:52

Pour que cela ne se reproduise plus en Chine et ailleurs dans le monde. Pour que les indifférents ne puissent vivre tranquillement alors que les parents et le frère de cette princesse la pleureront toute leur vie. Que justice soit faite.
Sincères condoléances à la famille de ce petit ange.

2011-10-24 16:51

May this child change the world and make people realize that we need each other no matter what. Her death is a shock to the world. All the people who participated in her death have to pay greatly. And I will anticipate for the Yue Yue Law to pass as soon as possible for China to rebuild some it's reputation.

2011-10-24 17:56

The 2 drivers should get the death penalty. It no longer was an accident when they chose to drive away instead of helping the poor little girl. Hit-and-run = MURDER! They should pay with their lives, or at least get life in prison so that they suffer. 15 years is not enough! Why should they ever be allowed to go on with their lives when they stole the life of a precious innocent child and broke apart her family! These drivers can't be considered human beings. They are MONSTERS! There is nothing worse than child killers! As for the 18 soulless zombies that ignored the bleeding little child laying in the street: they should be forever shunned and hated by those around them, and they should pay a heavy fine for crimes against humanity, maybe even do jail time. It is no excuse to be scared to help when the victim is a BABY! A baby is not going to sue them! There is no excuse for their inhuman behavior! Sweet baby YueYue, may you rest in peace and live forever in our hearts.

2011-10-24 22:33

Both drivers should be executed.

2011-10-25 05:37

Can't believe it ! RIP

2011-10-25 06:34

I am so very sorry that YueYue lost her life after this horrific accident. I hope that this petition ensures that those responsible and neglectful will be brought to justice. Rest in Peace, YueYue.

2011-10-25 09:38

Speak up for the defenseless innocent children!
Princess Paculan

#49 Re: Re: Im Broken

2011-10-25 10:53

#12: - Re: Im Broken

I can't also forget Yue Yue's action when she was hit by the "son-of-a-bitch" drivers..i can't forget how she raised her hands and roll over after she was hit..oh God!!! it hurst me a lot..but made me realized as well the importance of my son..

Princess Santiago

2011-10-25 11:06

I petition that justice should prevail..we are all humans..no matter which country we belong or what level in the society we are into, justice and fair treatment should be the priority of the entire humanity..we are not animals, we are the children of God..if Chinese don't believe in God and human life, then we, from other countries will fight for Yue Yue..she is just a child..how could those drivers and passers-by just walked there, stood there, drove there and act as if nothing had happen..God watches over us, over those heartless people..I pity the little children in China..they are taken for granted because they are just weak and helpless..they don't even think and consider that once in their life, they were children also..my love to you Yue Yue..you helped me realizing the importance of family, though it hurts because you needed to sacrifice, but I know that lot of parents realized the importance of their children..thank you Yue Yue, our children's angel..