Stop the massacre of horses in Canadian slaughterhouses!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the massacre of horses in Canadian slaughterhouses!.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-07-11 06:41

2012-07-14 15:07

No quiero que maten a los caballos !!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-07-14 15:07

Anonymous

2012-07-26 12:44

les chevaux sont des animaux genial et ne merite pas d'etre abattus ,arretons immediatement de les abattre

2012-07-31 15:44

Stop this its just sick!

2012-07-31 17:30

May things change.

2012-08-10 17:15

horses deserve better treatment,all they do is serve human's the best way they can.shame on the canadian government.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-08-25 11:52

2013-01-20 04:01

Je déteste la cruauté envers les chevaux et les animaux . J'ai récement adopter une jument ayant été sauvée de l'abatoir pour une raison stupide..Je sauverais toujours et adopterais à nouveau . Cette pétion est bien faite et est une excellente raison de faire une pétition de ce genre.

2013-10-08 00:23

Please people make sure this petition gets as much signatures as possible. After all, horses were and always will be mans best friend. A beautiful animal with such grace and power should be respected at all time.

2013-11-24 16:13

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.” - Mohandas Gandhi

2014-04-16 23:45

I believe that the life of animals such as horses are important. Not only humans are.

2014-07-26 14:12

This is a disgrace! So cruel and disgusting! Crap like this makes me ashamed to be Canadian! This cruel,disgusting, and unethical practice must end right now!

2015-02-08 16:02

HOW MANY MORE HORSES WILL DIE BEFORE A CHANGE IS MADE? HOW MANY MORE HORSES WILL BE CRUELLY ABUSED? WHO WILL STOP AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WHY IS QUEBEC NO. 1 WITH THE WAY WE DISGUSTINGLY TREAT OUR CREATURES!?!?! WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE...STOP THE MADNESS!!

2015-04-27 17:14

I cannot believe to torture more animals, all animals are treated so poorly by humans it makes me sick. Horses to eat, really....what king of person eats horse, is that why it is rotting in our stores, being liquidated for $2.00 a package. WE DO NOT WANT HORSE MEAT. get it off the shelves and leave the horses alone, they are not mean't to be eaten but to ridden, like it was intented. The government is a looser for this purpose because they allow it. This must be stopped and all torture of all animals (Berger Blanc) included.

2016-01-07 06:37

I love horses, as well as all animals.
It disgusts me to no end that our noble horses are being slaughtered, even at ages as young as baby foals and how insulting that our Canadian government handed these slaughter house owners our hard earned tax dollars to subsidized these disgusting horse slaughter houses. That just is not right at all. That really upsets me! People out there need to stop supporting horse racing and all other entertainment out there who are making profits at the cost of exploiting animals. Because these big rich horse farms breed thousands of horses every year, to produce that one fast enough horse who will feed their greedy pathetic egos....that's all it is....the rest eventually get sent to the slaughter houses by the thousands every month, or horrendously shipped over to Japan for slaughter, as there are just not enough people out there to buy them and give them a good home. The 'kill buyers hit the auctions and he sweeps them off to the slaughter houses. These horse breeders say they 'love' their horses, but if they really loved their horses they would not subject them to the disgusting life of horse racing. I know, I worked in this industry field many years ago, because I was young and naïve and wanted to work with horses, but soon learned that any glory only existed in the story books of my childhood. I couldn't stand it anymore and thus left that way of making a living, as I soon learned that it was NOT a way to make a living!
So please do not go to the horse races or rodeos or any other stupidity out there....If you do, you are just as bad as the jackasses who are abuses the horses or slaughtering them. You can't mix money with animals....the equation always ends up equaling abuse....think about it you people out there....think about your actions and what you are actually supporting....if these brutes can't make money off of it....if you do not buy whatever is produced from animals(entertainment, food, clothing, etc.), then they can't make any money off of it and the end result is that the animals are no longer abused to the magnitude that exists today all over the world. You are the bottom line reason for all this abuse....you are the one who is giving the money to these brutes out there. Do not buy the leather couches, jackets or purses, etc, etc. Ask the stores to supply synthetic covered couches, nylon purses, etc etc. Go online and google factory farms and you will see just how crude and disgusting our food industry is, foie gras birds, the dairy, the chickens and pigs, etc., etc., the torture is unimaginable....it doesn't have to be this way....if you must eat meat, at least cut down on your consumption of it....you don't need to eat it every day of your life...there are plenty of other cruelty-free proteins out there and you will be doing your body good in the process and saving the planet immensely....a little less meat will still make a great difference ....again educate yourself on this....even at the environmental summit in Paris they gave the statistics on what meat eating is doing to the planet. Stop buying dogs and cats from breeders and pet stores (they are supplied by the these puppy mills). We need to fight for many laws to protect our animals, there just are not enough of them.
It's time for EVERYONE to give their head a shake and wake up to what they have help to create....very sad and inhumane happenings...we need to start being humane humans.
Are your egos so big that you need to have horses pumped full of drugs and whipped around a racetrack, so that you can bet money on them....why don't you have ski-doo races instead and bet your money on them. Is your fashion ego so big that you don't mind that animals are skinned alive and suffer long excruciating deaths so you can wear your stupid leather and furs? Really people, all of you, think about it, all I ask is for you to put yourself in the place of each and every animal out there (except for the ones being treated well by good owners), and truly ask yourself, would you want to be abused like these animals are. Do you really think you would like to be treated like so many animals are treated in Canada, USA, and all over the world. We have lost the meaning of ethical when it comes to animals. STOP THE ABUSE!!! YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!
YOU ARE THE CONSUMER!! IT'S YOUR MONEY CONTROLING IF THE ABUSE CONTINUES OR NOT!!!!!!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! DO THE RIGHT ACTION!!!
I'm just grateful that there are good people out there who uncovered these gruesome dirty deeds and opened our eyes so we can do something about it now. The people, some who even risked their lives and endured terribly conditions and had to witness terrible cruelty so they could be the voice of the suffering animals....YOU ARE MY HEROES! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. YOU ARE ANGELS TO THE ANIMALS!! THANK YOU!
It's now time for each and everyone of us to do our part and stop the suffering or we are not worthy of the air we breath!

2016-05-01 20:31

Meat is murder.

2016-09-15 00:26

Because slaughtering all those horses is sick and anyone with morals wouldn't agree with it