Stop the massacre of horses in Canadian slaughterhouses!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the massacre of horses in Canadian slaughterhouses!.

2011-12-19 22:07

horse are most beautiful animals of steppes and valleys - it should not be killed at all especially in such an organized manner like on slaughterhouses. Killing of horses as well as cows and other living entities will bring very bad consequences on the Government and the citizens of Canada. Do all you can to stop the killing of such citizens of Canada like horses

2011-12-21 00:02

Please save our horses.

2011-12-22 07:23

Can Anyone tell the Difference between RIGHT and WRONG anymore or is it just that 90% of humans are so self absorbed they just don't care about anything but themselves!!!!??????????????????? Most people really are quite disgusting life forms to me! seriously.
just call me SICKENED cuz that's what I am

#29 Re:

2011-12-22 07:50

2011-12-22 16:31

It is unbelievable and unconscionable that this barbarism is allowed by our government. I am so angry that they have not stopped this when the evidence is plain and clear.

2011-12-22 18:53

Makes me ashamed to be a Quebecer and a Canadian.

2011-12-27 01:49

Non à la cruauté animale dans notre pays et partout ailleurs dans le monde

2011-12-28 00:05

No animal should be submitted to any kind of cruelity

2011-12-28 23:56

c est lamentable surtout que la viande de cheval n est absolument pas nécessaire dans l alimentation!!!!!Encore une raison pour faire de l argent !!!!!

2011-12-29 04:45

Not only is horse meat unfit for human consumption
due to all these drugs that these victims of greed are injected with- the cruelty that is involved is not acceptable in a civilized society. We must not tolerate such kind of violence in our midst. It is time to build an ethical society that respects all humans and animals.

2011-12-29 17:41

The horrific killing of horses makes me ashamed to be Canadian. I do not wish to live, work and pay taxes in a country that approves of animal abuse. Please end horse slaughter in Canada.

2011-12-29 19:38

I stress the fact that Horse-Slaughter was never a better option to disregard of your pets and never will be. Its "INHUMUN" period. You can,t feed a horse, don,t buy one! period Support new BILL C-322!!
SAM

#38 Re:

2011-12-29 19:44

#35: -  

Agree 100% #35. I,m ashamed and hurt to witness all this unecessary horse-slaughter that our hard-worked-taxes support. Yes, we DO NOT have to tolerate any rates of these 4 death-factories in Canada. They are cruel, usless and evil for our Pet horses. Look at what the manager of cie LPN said: We do a good job here, ect! Bull! They do a good job at causing suffrence to our friends, thats what they and the rest of the plants do. Shame!

2011-12-30 00:30

it is a lack of respect against life as a whole

2012-01-01 18:33

Thank you for allowing me a voice on this issue, and in my own country, no less. Head's up Canada!

2012-01-02 23:48

ENOUGH OF HUMAN GREED !!! STOP THE KILLING OF INNOCENT HORSES !!

2012-01-03 01:09

"L'homme est le roi des animaux, car sa cruauté dépasse toute les autres" Léonardo Da Vinci
French cheese

#43 Yucky

2012-01-03 01:13

Having tried it myself a long time ago, I can tell that beyond the fact that eating horse meat may seem disturbing to many around the world for cultural reasons, it simply doesn't taste good. I found it too strong. Beef tastes much better and is far more recommended. Of course, any animal we eat should always be slaughtered very quickly, with no pain at all which is of course easily possible. I'd like to see the same kind of petition against foie gras consumption.

2012-01-03 02:24

Horses cannot be slaughtered humanely. The fact that they are also full of a toxic mixture of drugs is unsafe for consumption by anyone or anything. Stop this barbaric practice now!!!

2012-01-05 17:16

To Whom This May Concern!
Now, here me out. Open your mind & heart and listen for once, Tks!
C'est de faire comprendre au gouvernement que: 1-) les abattoirs ne respectent pas les règles canadiennes d'abattage et que 2-) la consommation de viande chevaline pour l'humain est impropre et toxique! Donc, on ferme les abattoirs pour ces... deux raisons. - To make gouverments understand in their thick skulls that 1) Meat & slaughter regulations are NOT being followed in these 4 plants 2) Horse-meat consumption is not proper & is Toxic. We demand with reason to BAN Horse-Slaughter. We are civilized here & don,t have to tolerate this. No! 2012

2012-01-05 22:52

This is long overdue, and most URGENT. This practice of slaughtering our Equine friends is dispicable and unessasary, not to mention the fact that it's toxic for humans to eat. What seems to be the part you do not understand. Is it the $$$$ or what? Please be honest and lets get back to humanity here, before it's too late.

2012-01-08 05:21

I'm sure Canada can make money other ways than murdering pets and calling them livestock.Is Canada going to continue with this till something like BSE hits the horse meat industry?Maybe thats what will have to happen.

2012-01-08 07:47

Horse slaughter is wrong they are not meat animals ,they are not a viable switch from beef cattle as they are exposed carcinogens that cattle and other livestock are not given! Also the way cattle are slaughtered by you inhumane fools is not any better shame on you !

2012-01-08 19:10

Stop the massacre!!

2012-01-15 21:32

This have to end! Horses are not livestock, but pet companions and therapy friends as well. Horse slaughter is inhumane they torture the horses in those plant..Just go and check at videos etc..there is anough documents that explain everything!!! Even that horse meat is toxic there is tests done..plus some people died in Europe ate you waiting to get more people to die from eating our horses ?? And please stop to denied. Horses deserves so much better ...they were the first to help from the start of America ! Where is your heart ???? Do you have one ?
Rose