Boycott Walmart

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Boycott Walmart.

2016-06-06 07:35

I was involved in a wrongful termination myself a little over two yrs ago. My name is john Churchill and I live in meridian Idaho where Walmart is everywhere, like a cancer.
theviolinguy

#2 hey!

2018-07-03 15:02

hey!  i work at a factory that makes the  world's smallest violins.  I was going to sell them through walmart until i read your post.  instead, i have a specially engraved "john Churchill" edition tiny violin made just for you!  Did I spell your name right?  john Churchill?  Anyway, the violin only plays sad songs. hopefully, this world's smallest violin playing a sad john Churchill song will help 2 billion people rethink why they should buy something from a store that is everywhere.

Toe

#3 Don't go back

2022-10-19 01:04

I recently wasted time attempting to purchase items at Walmart.

There were 2 checkstands open, with only one of two self-check areas open; with lines of at least 10 shoppers with full carts waiting.  In spite of seeing workers moving about throughout the store, the place was a mess. Also, custom service was shutdown. I saw 3 managers evenly distanced along the checkstand exits, looking at their phones as shoppers were calling out to them for more checkers. What I saw of the management and most workers was basically "time clock theft"; especially by the employees charged with managing the business.  

So, I took my basket of items to one of the idle PIC and set it next to them as I said that "Since I can't be sold these before they've gone bad; you can put them away." 

There's better people to work for, and you deserve better. Even the less than productive employees I witnessed deserve better...

Good people can't be offered to Walmart anymore...

They only get abused or diseased, or both.

Walmart isn't good for anyone but it's bloated-self.

To destroy it; all "We, the People" have to do is ignore the big ol POS.  Without workers and shoppers, the thing will easily die. The Walton Clan certainly won't man their registers themselves.

Don't forget to dump whatever stock in the company is in a portfolio too...

Good luck🖖🙂