Self-determination and sovereignty of Hungary

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Self-determination and sovereignty of Hungary.

2012-01-25 21:37

Stand for the rule of Truth and Reason. You are doing the right things to reclaim your great nation!

2012-01-25 21:46

Hungary is a good, PRO-democracy example to the rest of the EU, despite the newspapers describing it as moving in an anti-democratic direction.

2012-01-25 21:53

GOD BLESS YOU!

2012-01-27 16:57

for a free europe and hungary !

2012-01-29 13:55

Let a New World be build on mutual respect and selfdetermination of peoples. The basic principles of libertyand economic democracy are to be respected.No country or interest group should hold the forward movment of humanity by reimposing outdated ideas on society. The time of universal brotherhood has come and all are called to help usher in this new society.

2012-01-29 15:16

I wholeheartedly support the cause of the Self-determination and sovereignty of Hungry.One must feel that one is truly free and has independent choice to lead the life of glory and prosperity.

2012-01-29 21:52

Well done.
Anirvan

#8 Mistake in the text:

2012-01-30 15:32

before it is not too late-before it is too late

Anirvan

#9 Global freedom

2012-01-30 15:35

Best wishes in the fight for a free Hungary, a free world, and a democratic global leadership

2012-01-31 04:29

Thank you for translating this. God Bless Hungary!

2012-02-02 19:51

Western world is afraid of losing financial control of Hungary... could Hungary's assets once again be Hungary's? Maybe the public should read deeper into what kind of people lead the European Union and IMF. Perhaps they don't have the average citizens' interest on their agenda? Shock!
AHF

#12 AHF Statement "HUNGARY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: GENUINE CONCERN OR POLITICS?

2012-02-03 23:56

AHF reacts to what it sees as politically motivated, unfair, unmerited, biased criticism of Hungary. "While democratic institution building should be encouraged and debated, it should be done based on facts, and in a fair, unbiased and evenhanded manner [it must be] bereft of partisanship (or even the appearance of partisanship) and undertaken solely in furtherance of promoting Western values, not political expediency."

READ MORE at http://www.americanhungarianfederation.org/news_HungaryCriticism.htm

#13 Re: AHF Statement "HUNGARY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: GENUINE CONCERN OR POLITICS?

2012-02-04 07:40

2012-02-10 19:53

The Hungarian people through their elected representatives have every right to establish a new Basic Law or Constitution for their reborn country. The tangle of medieval precedents would be untenable in this century and the imposed law of the post WW II regimes would be unacceptable to any free peoples. The Basic Law that they have established is a unique achievement of a united people mindful of from whence they have come and what past values have led them to this present decision but also a people who not only carry forward their traditions but who also seek to apply those traditions to the modern world as they forge a new national union. I wish them well and I wish them success in their endeavor and I wish that they should enjoy one of man's most basic rights, the right to be respected and to be left alone by other men who may disagree with them.
mwtmcy

2012-02-11 21:08

Well done Hungary !!! the issue of soveriegnty in Europe has never been so important as now! the head long push by the EC, Council of Europe etc to form a United States of Europe by any means including the birth of the euro is currently being daily revealed to be severly flawed from the beginning. This puts the Commissioners etc in a difficult position without the flexibility to manouvre, especially backwards and rethink the process. So Member States requiring assistance are being pressurised in return to move towards the political agenda rather than solving the economic issues.(as a trading block the EU/EC has made very valuable contributions for the member states, but monetary policy as a lever for political agenda is a serious matter as Hungary and others have revealed)

2012-02-14 06:20

National self-determination is important to prevent global-scale tyranny. This is more a statement of pride about being Hungarian and probably represents the typical Hungarian than a policy statement; e.g., abortion laws (abortion is legal in Hungary) are unlikely to change because of just statements in various documents.
mmmk

#17 Re:

2012-02-16 01:33

#16: -

Hungary has never been against the EU and its insdtitutions. Yet step by step it has come to the fore that the EU considers Hungary a kind of colony. It requires things most of the member states never complied with and it wants to dictate in a fashion any sensible person would find humiliating, unjust and illegal. Take for example Nellie Kroes' pressure on Hungary under the pretext of the media law which the EU already investigated and asked for minor changes. There comes now Nellie again and requires more changes -- with no institutional authority though. And she seems to agree with opinions that Hungary is a right-wing autocracy WHEN her homeland, the Niederelands has a government which is supported by a radically right-wing fascist party. So the EU has gone insane and wants to hurt countries which never ever committed anything against the EU, and it defends countries where extremist parties have governmental power. This hypocrisy must be stopped! Hands off Hungary!

2012-03-21 14:40

Long live for Victor Orban.

#19 Polka

2012-03-21 21:13

Dla mnie Węgry są KRAJEM W KTORYM CHCE MIESZKAĆ. nA DZIEŃ DZISIEJSZY PODZIWIAJAM ICH I ICH POPIERAM TO ONI TWORZA PRZYSZŁOŚĆ DLA NOWYCH POKOLEŃ I TYLKO ONI SA PRZYSZŁOŚCIĄ .WSPIERAM I PODZIWIAM WEGRY. NIECH ŻYJĄ W Ę G R Y .

#20 Re: Re: POLKA

2012-03-21 21:18

#17: mmmk - Re:  

DLA MNIE TEN KRAJ JEST PRZYSZŁOŚCIĄ DLA MŁODYCH POKOLEŃ , WSPIERAM ICH DZIAŁANIA Z POSKI I PODZIWIAM . CHCIAŁABYM POD TAKIM RZĄDEM JAK MAJĄ WEGRY ŻYĆ ONI O TYCH CO WALCZYLI ZA WĘGRY NIGDY  NIE ZAPOMINAJĄ I TWORZĄ SWÓJ KRAJ DLA SWOICH RODAKÓW KTÓRZY DLA TEGO KRAJU Z POKOLENIA NA POKOLENIE UMIRALI .  b R A W O   W S P I E R A M     W Ę G R Y.

2012-03-21 23:16

my z cala rodzina tez calym sercem wspieramy Węgry

Anonymous

#22 The Secret Circle Season 1 episode 17

2012-03-22 14:00

Hello everybody!! Here I find a new source for you all people to watch The Secret Circle episode 17 Online.As this is a new show and its first season is going through.So watch The Secret Circle episode 17 Online.

http://thesecretcircleepisode17.eventbrite.com/

2012-03-22 15:15

God Bless the Hungarians!
amk102@wp.pl

2012-03-22 15:15

God Bless the Hungarians!

2012-03-22 16:43

Hungary is an excellent example for the entire Europe, particularly for all post-communist countries. Nations, particularly Polish Nation admires Hungarian attempt for the freedom of Hungary. Their prime ministr Victor Orban is perhaps the most appreciated prime minister in Europe.
Vive la Hungary !!!