Réflexions on your strike

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Réflexions on your strike.

Alex Gillard

2012-02-08 16:06

3 words for the strikers: Shame on you!

2012-02-08 19:23

HARD TO UNDERSATND WHY THIS KIND OF STRIKES HAPPEN EVERY FEW MONTHS, IT FEELS LIKE AFTER WE GAIN SOME MONEY WE NEED TO GIVE IT AWAY FOR NOTHING

2012-02-09 12:58

I do not think that the reason invoqued of the 48hours prior to adhoc strike should generate such a movement in order to CANCEL all our common efforts to reduce the COSTS of our company! It's an immature behaviour and it's absolutely against all COMMON SENSE not talking about finance disruption incumbed!

#4 ADS

2012-02-09 14:59

Understandable why each time we need to dissapoint our customers.
We at BRU did not strike 1 day in all our career.

2012-02-09 16:43

There is one thing that might skip our mind while we are occupied with voluntary and involuntary changes and that is consistency in rules application. It is not acceptable that one POS strictly applies the rules why other does a complete misuse of them.
We should all be aware of high costs of irregular rerouting and do our best to be efficient and productive even at these difficult moments.

2012-02-09 16:51

OBVIOUSLY OUR FRENCH COLLEAGUES ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT IF AND WHEN THEY CAN STRIKE AND
ARE IN NO WAY WORRIED ABOUT THE COMPANY'S BAD STATE......WE ALL OVER THE WORLD MAY NOT HAVE
A COMPANY LEFT AND OUR FRENCH COLLEAGUES MAY NOT HAVE A COMPANY TO STRIKE AGAINST...AND
SOONER THEN THEY THINK!!!......SOMETHING TO DWELL ON...

2012-02-10 10:37

Si nos chers pilotes pensent qu'ils retrouveront ailleurs une compagnie aussi stupide pour les gâter autant qu'ils l'ont toujours été chez AF, ils se trompent! Nous sommes une grande famille qui doit se serrer les coudes car la compagnie VA TRES MAL mais par leur comportement les PN anéantissent tous les efforts fournis par les autres maillons de la chaîne... s'il faut restructurer les effectifs et faire du ménage, commençons par ces enfants trop gâtés!

2012-02-12 11:53

When will the PN realise that they are jeopardising the whole company! Do they read the financial reports??????

2012-02-13 09:46

I don't understand why you feel so frustrated if you have to raise your request for strike 48 hours before. Everybody knows you have such strong labour unions to support your action thus no one asks you not to. We just need some time to make better arrangement for our customers (also your customers). This request is more than reasonable for a company in such critical financial status. Do you realise the situation of Air France and the concequence if it will not be improved? Do you know the financial situation of France, Europe and the world?

2012-02-13 10:09

My dear french colleauges, thank you so much for your greatest effort on the frequent strike with numerous reasons, we are losing our customeras time and again. And I'm sure that's what you want. But please think about others when you are having fun.

2012-02-13 10:16

Dear colleagues,

Please think about the suffer and terrible consequence you generate before you take part in such kind of strike!!

2012-02-13 10:18

The stikers request their benifit without considering other's reasonable rights. lots of persons were impacted by this strike and cause a big mass and a great economic and emotional loss to us. everyone has the right to claim their benefit but not in such a disturbing way, damaging other's benifit, to exchange it. hopely the stikers prevent such kind of action!

2012-02-13 13:27

These french colleagues have the Louis XIV syndrome.... when we complain about their strikes or their behaviour, they do not care. They feel that they are superior to us abroad.

2012-02-14 11:35

It's hopeless to persuade them, pointless to beg them.
I won't even care the day when AF is totally DEAD because of all these stupid shamless strikes.
I sincerely wish, that you french ppl all go to strike on each other, and bring your whole country down while y'all think that you're having so much fun striking.
I won't be surprised, and I'm longing to see that day.

2012-02-15 04:33

if you were in our position, you will see how much trouble we suffered from your irresponsible actions. The frequent strikes help you to make a profit, but let us in very heavy workload without any compensation.

2012-02-15 06:32

M.KLUTE

2012-02-15 08:10

WE WORKING VERY HARD DAY AFTER DAY,NEVER COMPLAINT.  AND DUE TO THESE STRIKE ACTIONS, WE CAN NOT GET THE RIGHT PAY??!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

2012-02-15 09:28

Stop the strike,please!please!!

2012-02-15 09:47

AF will never make money if the French guys are indulging and abusing these stupid and shameful strikes. In China, AF is famous of the numerous stikes in France, which cause big chaos each time.
beekeeper31

2016-06-14 09:33

I'm french and this strike is a shame!

My flights have been cancelled and cause me troubles in my busisness. I understand KLM employees and I'm really sorry about this situation for you. I know it's not a big deal for you, but I've decided to plan my next flight to tel aviv with KLM and not Air lazy.

Regards