Stop Pine Forest Evictions

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Pine Forest Evictions.

2012-04-12 09:24

Ons het 'n kamp huis in ceres , ons het laas maand net 'n brief in die pos gekry om the se ons word Evict?? Die munisipaliteit kan nie net die plek vat nie dis dief stal hulle steel van ons.Wat van die geld wat ons betaal het vir die kamp huis ??? moet ons net aanvaar ons verloor R200 000.00 Kan nie verstaan hoe hulle dink dis net aanvaarbaar nie. Hulle sal almal moet uitbetaal.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2012-04-12 12:30

2012-04-12 18:20

It would be such a shame

2012-04-12 22:16

I wonder whether an independent auditor will reach the same conclusion, i.e. that the resort is running at a loss or whether there has been a misappropriation of funds resulting in the "loss".

#30 Re: Pine Forest evictions

2012-04-13 12:08

#29: -

They have admitted that Pine Forest (i.e. our monies) has been subsidizing other resorts like Klip---? something and other resorts in Wolsely, Tulbach etc.   So we paid to keep the municipality going, and now get the boot as they found another cow to milk.   And maybe those who are pushing for this eviction have a stake in the new company.....check it out if you can find an independent auditor to do this for free or at min, cost

2012-04-13 12:18

A hand full of people can not sort this out but if we stand together as a community and "Bos family" I think we have a good shot at staying in the Dennebos the place that has so many good friends and memories.

2012-04-13 12:25

The Dennebos was running very well up until 1994 now everthing has gone "pear shaped" it has been miss-managed and now we have to pay for the mistakes made by the Municipality. What about the elderly people that have been camping there for 45 years and the Dennebos has become like a second home to them are they expected to pack up and leave and go "WHERE" at the ages they are. This is a terrible shame.

2012-04-13 14:28

Due to extended family (in -laws) my family have been going to Ceres for more than 25 years and all we have are good memories and snapshots (Photos ) of all the lovely times, we would still like to go there and support the local trade .

2012-04-13 15:04

#35 Re:

2012-04-13 17:31

#11: -  

2012-04-13 17:42

#37 Re: Re: pine forest eviction

2012-04-13 17:44

#35: - Re:  

Gaan baklei vir my goed! Dit is nie sommer net vir vat nie!!

#38 Re: Pine forest eviction

2012-04-13 17:48

#33: -  

#@.....,..'#"" !!!!!!!

2012-04-13 21:24

It is so sad that they want to close the Dennebos as we have been going to the Dennebos for over 30 years it is also sad that the loyal people of Dennebos's feelings have not been taken into account.

2012-04-13 21:35

Unhappy with the way the Municipality has handled people of the "Bos" Praying that God will change the hearts of the people in charge.

2012-04-13 23:28

Been there with friends, how can people take holiday homes away without compensation to those that have paid yearly subs, that have been putting money into the Ceres Community for so long, something is wrong

2012-04-14 10:18

Duidelik word die geld wat ons jaarliks betaal nie gewend vir die Bos nie, dink om ander plekke te onderhou van ons geld wat ons betaal. Die mense wat in beheer is van finansies moet dalk 'n graad gaan loop om die geld te bestuur en as hy een het, dan weet ek nie hoe hy daardie graad gekry het nie!!!! Of is daar dalk korrupsie???? Ons gaan baklei vir ons plekke wat ons opgebou het.

Madam M

#43 Dennebos

2012-04-14 18:38

Power comes in numbers!!! So please support us people, we need the numbers, thank you in advance!!!!

2012-04-19 15:32

London Times: Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy)
A system of goverment where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing numbers of producers.
Dit wat hier gebeur in die Witzenberg munisipaliteit. Ag siestog die arme drommels. Not whithout a fight. They won`t take what rightfully belongs to me.

Luke

2012-04-20 13:15

The Witzenburg municpality is supposed to be the 8th best run municipality in the country. To date I still haven't received my eviction letter. If this is how they go about evicting people and it can't be to complicated to do this, then questions must be raised about what is going on in the other departments of the municpality.
We should take this whole saga to a higher political level as heads should roll. Legally I can extend my lease for another year, which means the municipality will loose more money all because they couldn't manage their affairs better. Mayors, councillors come and go, but decisions they make now can effect the area for a long time.

Ceres is such a beautiful town and over Xmas 2011 period of 9 days I swiped my card 44 times in the local shops, what a pity that the local shops will loose out on such business.
I don't understand why the municipality couldn't include us in their new plans. I am sure that most of us will pay more to stay there. This is the place I would like my kids to grow up in.

2012-04-22 10:20

Lets find out runs this Municipality and mobilise our people work for the opposition and rid Witzenberg of these people whom we have put into power out.

2012-04-23 00:12

2012-04-24 16:13

2012-04-25 09:23

While all the caravan parks with permanent residents live under different circumstances, they face similar problems. The Imhoff Caravan Park lease in Kommetjie is to expire in September tho' it is being advertised for renewal for another year.

2012-04-27 19:12

We have so many capable people camping in Dennebos, is it not possible for some of those people to help with the administration functions of the Bos to enable us to administrate the maintanance of the Bos better. It seems as if this whole mess is caused by lack of skills.